[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

it all just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: tumbles down.png (242KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
tumbles down.png
242KB, 800x800px
carbon based mannequins sit in a bar and have a conversation but all i hear is rehearsed static, morse code regurgitated from faded memories of dead men, all that comes to mind is the endless cycle of revolutions that we are forced to repeat in improved, similar, and modern repetitions again, and again, and again, and again

games of chance with an absent god, cards folded on the table, of all the chances we had there was no equity or fairness to this game, there was no glory, there was no fantasy, dream, or prospect of peace, wholesomeness, serenity

mechanisms of a conscious organism, useless trite, benign, redundant and elusive concepts wasted in effort, delusions of grandeur controlling the reigns of a predestined path you had no control over, everything you are constituted from the memories of stimulus unwillingly bestowed upon you until there it is you remain in that parasitic mass of consumer bacteria, a sentient virus imprisoned within the will of that larger mass

embrace me, i am the body of primal instinct and impulse, i am ambition, i am the spinning into the melancholic haze of austerity and i am the arms of death, i am the life breathed anew and i am the claws ripping it away, i am the external force out of your control, i am the will of that mass, i am the parasite, i am the monster
>>
File: 1492027551821.jpg (236KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1492027551821.jpg
236KB, 1920x1280px
>>36454798
>babby's first existential crisis
Put down the joint and close your browser, dumbshit
>>
>>36454798
Damn kiddo. You need to lay off the drugs. Have you tried doing meditation? I heard that can help.
>>
>when you wonder if other people feel about your writing how you feel about this
Maybe it is about time to focus on writing poetry about cats or bishoujo figures.
>>
that was pretty good, OP, it captured the essence of 2deep4u anime really well

do you have a blog or something?
>>
I sat here and gave this a thorough read. I read it a second time.

And all I can deduce from this, is that it's pseudo-intellectual bullshit that likely came from someone on drugs, which reduced his cognitive functions while giving the illusion of enlightenment.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.