[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redhead Lover

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 7

File: Faye-Reagan-9.jpg (167KB, 933x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Faye-Reagan-9.jpg
167KB, 933x1400px
>Be me
>Today at mall
>Sitting in random bench at a JC Penny's store, waiting while mom pays at register
>After a few minutes of derping on my phone, a 10/10 redhead teen suddenly plops down next to me
>She says "how much would I have to pay you to fuck me?"
>I knew it was a prank but decide to play along because I'm that lonely
>I respond: "For you, it'd be free"
>She holds me hand, tells me she's lonely, and asks what my name is. I tell her it's Paul (my name isn't really Paul)
>She says "I'm Jenny! Tell me, what gets you off?"
>I tell her I want her to sit on my face
>She says "alright! I'd do that"
>She asks how old I am, I tell her I'm 20 (my real age)
>She lets go of my hand and says "Oh sorry Paul, I'm only 16, but maybe we can love each other in the future"
>At that moment, her chubby female friends pops up with her phone out, recording the whole thing
>They walk away laughing their assess off
>mfw that's the most female interaction I've had in a year
>>
I would be angry as fuck
>>
>>36454708
>love red heads
>know I can never have a redheaded girl because autism+ugly
>even if I did they would be the ugly type of redhead, and ill mass up the redhead bloodline with my nigger genes
>>
JC Penny's still exists?
>>
>>36454763

lol why? They were dumb teens being dumb teens. It gave me a nice laugh on an otherwise lonely friday night. I do wish I got to fuck her tho, that redhead chick was hot
>>
>>36454787

yeah, at my local suburban mall it does
>>
>>36454797
You're a nice guy op
>>
>>36454708
i'm DYIN
stay handholdless, pleb
>>
>>36454708
thats an ugly butthole
>>
>>36455182

I'm not a virgin

and I've had a gf before

but it's been a long time since I've fucked a girl who wasn't a hooker...
>>
Did you not learn ANYTHING from r9k? THe bitch probably got more diseases than I can count

enjoy your AIDS you gaylord should have stuck with 2d
>>
all redheads are whores/insane. They're easy to fuck too.
>>
>>36455202

I would happily sniff and lick it
>>
>>36455591

holy fuck, I need to talk to more redheads in my life
>>
>>36455661
no you don't. They'll use you for sex. I fucked a redhead with green eyes and no freckles. she was literally perfect but now she's gone. If you tease them about their hair, they'll hop on your dick.
>>
>>36454708
>be tall
>be handsome
>be blond and blue
>be pretty
>be Chad
>any little brownie or blonde Stacey falls all over me
>see pure Celtic ginger bloodlines holocausted with greasy brown and black fat ugly swarthy scum

>remember that despite all of our redheads, they were all Irish lowerclass
I just wish we could save them from themselves, at ;east salvage their genes. you know, those hard-printed features that make the peoples of the world unique.
>>
>>36455824
>>/pol/

and stay out
>>
>>36455854
No. Anschluss.
>>
File: 2.jpg (49KB, 229x343px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
49KB, 229x343px
>>36454708
It's another (OP) daydreams about meeting a prostitute episode...
>>
File: 2.jpg (93KB, 736x981px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
93KB, 736x981px
>>36455724
>no freckles
>literally perfect
I actually prefer girls with freckles...to each his own
>>
>>36456124

except this literally happened

and now I have a redhead fetish
>>
File: tumblr_o3i3p9CS2m1tzogbdo1_1280.jpg (373KB, 1210x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3i3p9CS2m1tzogbdo1_1280.jpg
373KB, 1210x1280px
>>36455724

I'd rather have girls use me for sex than not get laid at all. And due to today's event I now have a redhead fetish that must be fulfilled!
>>
File: 1.jpg (79KB, 547x578px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
79KB, 547x578px
>>36456348
yeah you and me both if you're serious and you never get any enjoy your life of loneliness
>>
>>36454765
You're doing the rest of us a service my not polluting the genes. You're alright I'm my book anon
>>
>>36455824
>tfw I'm a fat Jew with blue eyes, blonde hair and a red beard
my genes are fairly fucked t b h
>>
>>36454708
>Be me
>Exclusively date redheads
>Have 3 ginger gf
>After most recent breakup, have a one night stand with a brunette
>Couldn't cum after fucking that night and the next morning
>She tells me she feels bad I didn't cum
>Tell her that it's because I jerk off too much so she doesn't feel bad
>Never hear from her again

It's a god damn curse. At 23 you have any idea how hard it is to find a redhead that isn't a used up whore? All the good ones got scooped up and are in long term relationships.
>>
File: s6guhnI.png (482KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
s6guhnI.png
482KB, 1203x1447px
>>36456603

FUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK

Last year, there was a hot redhead who I'm pretty sure checked me out a few times in one of my college classes. I never had the guts to ask her out because I thought she was too hot for me

Now I have to live with the pain of knowing I didn't even at least try to get with that HOT redhead

FUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK

I WILL GET SWEET REDHEAD FIRECROTCH PUSSY OR I'LL DIE TRYING
>>
>>36456677
Shit man you fucked up. Take EVERY opportunity you can. But in the bright side, it's like a drug. Almost better not to even try ginger pussy because if that becomes your fettish you're going to be chasing gingers forever man. Don't give up though brother, it's worth it.
>>
>>36456825
>Take EVERY opportunity you can.

thanks anon. I've been letting life pass me by for too long. Time to grab life by the balls and use my balls to fuck some redheads !!!!!!
>>
>>36457170
Just remember the worst they can do is say no! Keep your head up, don't let a rejection keep you down. Good luck man! We're all facing different battles, but we fight the same war.
>>
>>36457257

holy fuck you are the best and most insightful person I've ever talked to on 4chan. I guess r9k isn't just a useless circlejerk after all...
>>
>>36457281
Haha thanks man, I'm happy to help. Everyone has at least one "redhead uni girl" that could've been the one. Next time you won't have to wonder what could've happened if you just said hi!
>>
>>36456427
>>36456453
>(((redhead)))
Neck yourselves along with op
>>
>>36457433
Dyed red hair is a god damn abomination. I have never seen it look good
>>
>>36457527
It looks horrid like all the other synthetic hair colours and it's just disgusting when people try to bunch it in with natural red hair
>>
>>36456515
No, I remember you, from the liquor thread. You could get all sorts of short, vaguely Latin girls, here. They all want their tall, long-haired white viking husbando, and they have no historical, cultural or ethnic context whatsoever.
>>
>>36457527
Agreed. I hate all the god damn Stacey artificially inflating our numbers with their shitty hair dye, and every normie idiot buying it, despite their roots showing. We're rare, damn you all.
>>
>>36458296
>our
>We're
>I

post nude pics or gtfo
>>
>>36458344
I'm a man. The sororstitutes artificially inflate us, with bad hair dye.
>>
>>36458376
damn woops sorry dude
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.