[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Update on the following story for those that were keeping up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0832.png (2MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0832.png
2MB, 640x1136px
Update on the following story for those that were keeping up with it:

>spend entire childhood wanting to play in a band
>3 childhood friends who sometimes play music with me - drummer, bassist, second guitarist
>spend all of middle school, high school, and first 2 years of college going through unmotivated singers who never want to practice
>3 friends don't really care that much either
>finally meet 10/10 qt singer at college with 10/10 voice
>new oneitis
>she's super into the band, 3 friends get back into it more too after hearing how good she is
>her and I are always practicing and writing songs together
>this goes on for a few weeks, we play our first show
>tfw her and I are playing a song we wrote together in front of 150 people
>looks me in the eyes as she's singing
>that smile
>im in love
>taking her back home after the show
>about to tell her how I feel
>"aw man anon, I wish my boyfriend could have been there tonight!"
>no
>look up her boyfriend later
>literally just a taller, cuter version of me
>they've been dating since high school
>absolutely 100% in love with her
>can never EVER tell her how I feel at the risk of causing trouble for the band
>start writing songs about it
>"wow anon, your songs have been getting a lot sadder recently, but I like them, they're powerful!"
>she's singing songs about herself
>she will never know
>we still hang out have private 1 on 1 rehearsals all the time
>she always gives me that same gorgeous smile while she's singing

CHAPTER 2
>she texts me first thing in the morning most everyday but doesn't usually respond
>still feels good
>this morning she sent me a silly joke and asked me about hanging out this weekend
>tonight
>driving through town to get my mind off the fact that she's going to her sorority's formal with her boyfriend tonight
>red light in the middle of town
>look out window
>see her posing for a picture with her boyfriend
>she's all dressed up and beautiful
>his arm is around her
>consider crashing vehicle
>>
>>36454483
First off, you play in a band. You are a turbo normie if not a Chad. Secondly, you have a dream that you're persuing and are extremely close to fullfilling it, and you're going to let your dick lead you into ruining it.
>>
>>36454483
>can drive
>is in a band
>has friends
>has a FEMALE friend
get out
>>
>>36454582
>playing in a band makes you a normie
kek
>>
>>36454483
Musicfag here, you're a normie but having a onetits is lame as fuck. Especially if you're a guitarfag.

Let her fuck and suck her boyfriend in peace. Go interact with other girls and you'll quickly stop caring what she does on her personal time 24/7. You need to stop caring already and keep your time with her strictly friendship and business.

>b-but my feelings

It's just infatuation because you've never interacted this much with a female before.
>>
>>36454928
>musicfag here
>reddit
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.