[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pathetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7201.jpg (16KB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7201.jpg
16KB, 200x201px
Who here /pathetic/ and knows it
>always tell mommy about my adventures on r9k
>always pick the most autistic stories
>refer to people I talk to online as my "friends"
>never go out
>18

I try to stop but it always ends up happening because I have no one to talk to.
I'm always so excited too, and it slowly fades away as I realize and remember how disappointed she is in me and how autistic I am.
She tries to act interested and be nice, but...
>>
what kind of stories do you get from here?
all I can imagine is you talking for hours about the life of cwc
>>
Tell your mom about me op
>>
>>36452742
Just do it man,or just find a job and GTFO of the house of your mom.
>>
>>36452779
I did. Or I'll about the thread where people posted their hobbies.
Or when people share autist stories.
I've even made stuff up.
Every single time I do, I say "I will never be this autistic again, I can't believe i did this"
But it happens again.
It just happened five minutes ago, hence this thread.
>>36452795
I hope I don't.
>>
>>36452742
do you tell your mom about traps and how mysoginistic this board is?
>>
>>36452892
I don't mention traps because mom is very religious.
But I've attempted to redpill her before.
That actually was less cringe than it sounds, she mostly agreed. I phrased it as "women today" so she wouldn't feel attacked.

But she was never a roasty or a Stacy. She's probably the most decent human woman alive. If only she wasn't brainwashed by religion.

What I mean by that is, she is very very intelligent and capable of great discussions, but unwilling to ever consider a point that slightly goes against a religious teaching, she'll just shut off.

>mfw I just realized I'm becoming the neckbeard meme, fuck me
>>
>>36453004
do you love your mom? Mine is dead
>>
>>36453065
Yeah I love her a lot since she's probably the only person that loves me
Sorry to hear about ur mom btw, I'd probably off myself

Why is no one posting their own stories? NOW what will I talk about dying storytime?!
>>
When i was 18 i had allot of autistic trades as well, but seeing your own failure is the first step to improvement. I'm quite the chad now, and i love it
>>
>always tell mommy about my adventures on r9k

My jaw unironically dropped, what the fuck dude?
>>
>>36453175
The worst part is being painfully self aware yet impulsively doing it anyway.
Glad to make you feel better about yourself. Any stories?
>>
>>36453126
Kill yourself chad normalfag. Tbo
>>
>22
>live in a group home
>diagnosed major depressive disorder and autism
>no job or education
>no life outside of browsing chans
>can't afford a PC, only have a tablet
>can't afford vidya games
>alcoholic
>my family wants little to do with me
>haven't talked to a female who wasn't a nurse or social worker in over a year
>overweight, soon to be obese at current rate
Am I a good candidate for suicide?
>>
>>36453206
Well, I suppose you at least talk to mommy, I usually avoid being in the same room as my parents and when I do, I usually hide my cellphone and pretend I'm doing something other than stay in front of some kind of screen all day.
>>
>>36453333
What do you live off?
>>
>>36453333
No ur not a good candidate, you get to enjoy alcohol. Start losing weight, take the reins!
>>
>>36453596
Disabilitybux, though my rent and internet bill cuts it down to ~$200/month I can spend on food and sundries.
>>
>>36453671
That's not bad at all, you have money and somewhere to sleep, plus no one in your back.

Go figure yourself out my mate.
>>
i think my mum is just happy i have any sort of friends most of the time
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.