[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want to go to medical school?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: med.jpg (105KB, 970x647px) Image search: [Google]
med.jpg
105KB, 970x647px
Do you want to go to medical school?
>>
Do you want to give up your entire life for a bored profession savings Chads so they can go back to fucking Stacys while you autistically obsess over minial details only to never have time to spend your money except for when you grow old and tired
>>
fuck off dad, I already told you I want to be an artist.
>>
one step ahead of ya
already on med major
>>
>>36451475
Master's level nursing school senpai. Half the time, a fraction of the cost, and still pulling around 100K a year - more than I'd ever need to do anything I want.
>>
>>36451475
I considered doing it for a long time, but after researching how shitty it can be I decided to be a pharmacist. I'm in my third year of Uni, did I make the right choice?
>>
>>36451475
I'm here already. Total SJW culture, psycho chicks, douchey losers trying to act like they're cool b/c of medicine now, etc. It should get better once I graduate and do something interesting like psychiatry.

I just like to do my work and come straight home to some anime and vidya.
>>
>>36451764
pretty true

I just finished my 3rd year of medical school.

>>36451559
even more true.

The women in medicine are all cunts, not worthy of marriage at all. Lots of SJW PC faggots too. And asians...

Pretty much all around shit.

Medicine itself is pretty based, the people are just all shit.
>>
>>36451696
Graduating in 3 weeks from pharm school (6 year program, US). I started hating it three years ago but it was too late to turn back. Now I'm going back for a phd in a related field so I can get away from it
>>
>>36451475
Nah senpai I'm a marketer but I do part time scribe work for doctors can you believe those retards cant even type 100wpm like what are you gay?
>>
No. I am disgusting and afraid of the human body. Even the mundane stuff I am squeamish about (like blood, pus, mucus, etc). I'd probably faint if someone with something serious enough came in
>>
I thought about it for a long time but the thought of 12 more years till i am making money terrifies me.
>>
>>36452130
Me too but I'm already in med school. Only fainted once so far, but the worst has yet to come.
>>
totally, but I didn't take high school seriously so that door is now closed
>>
>>36451475

Should hear back if I got in or not next week
>>
File: hurr.png (757KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
hurr.png
757KB, 1200x1200px
I failed my 1st semester and I'm probably going to have a 2.2 at the end of the current one
Is med school out of the picture for me?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.