[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do some robots here view him as a hero?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: btp6YQ_j.jpg (32KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
btp6YQ_j.jpg
32KB, 512x512px
Do some robots here view him as a hero?
>>
if you do you're a retard

do you think he would have turned out ok if he got a gf like he always wanted?

there would always be more problems. "she doesn't respect what i do for her", "her parents don't appreciate what a good fit i am for her", "she isn't doing this weird sex thing i like which means she doesn't really love me"

he was destined to be unhappy forever because that's the mindset he put himself in at all times

he was a boy with a sick mind that was probably incurable, it's a tragedy he had to take down a bunch of others with him
>>
>>36450765
how the fuck is he a hero or ideal? I guess some people get where hes coming from and respect that he actually went out and killed some people rather than just talked shit.

In no way is he a hero though - he was hardly successful.
>>
>>36450765
I don't see him as a hero but i can't relate to him as i have aspergers himself and i don't think i will ever be accepted by society so i am stuck where i am. too bad i can't change the fact that i am autistic.
>>
>>36450896
But given how he is autistic, he can't really succeed. i have aspergers myself and on certain days i feel like i will go crazy given how my parents and my former corowkers treated me like shit
>>
>average looking and rich
>thought his life was hard

he was just a whiny faggot
>>
>>36450814
kys normie

fuck you
>>
>>36450927
the doesnt make him a hero. A hero is supposed to be an ideal you strive towards imitating not a failure like yourself.
Nobody's hero is some goob working a 56 hour weekday in a job he hates going home alone after his wife divorced him and paying over half his income in alimony and yet that is a reality for a lot of people.

You can accomplish some things as someone who is autistic just dont expect social success. Weaponize your autism into supreme studying and working. Though, i can appreciate that this might not be what you want (it wont get me a virginal wife).
>>
>>36451168

g8 post dude
>>
>>36451136
/thread
>you'll never do drive-bys in a ~2010ish BMW
>>
>>36450765
No way. Who did he save? No one. Who did he kill? Robots. What did he accomplish? Nothing. What did he stand for? Jealousy.

I feel for, sympathize with him and commiserate with him but he went full retard
>>
He implied in a forum post that his weenie was around 4 inches. The poor soul was doomed anyway.
And still, he was narcissistic, not self aware, and probably somewhere on the spectrum. I have some sympathy for him because some parts of his life were really shitty(his school experience was dreadful), and most of his family was terrible.
But no, I don't think he's a hero. And his massacre was pathetic. For fuck's sake, a closed door stopped him.
>>
>>36450765

He used to have upwards of 200 worshippers here, and there used to be 10-15 threads about him in the catalog at any given moment. That was 2014-2015 though.
>>
>>36451196
>just dont expect social success
you will be surprised at how pretty much every form of success in the outside world is related to social success. ever heard of dealing with customers or coworkers? i got fired after having a meltdown in the workplace.
>>
>>36450765
He is a "hero" in that the raised awareness regarding how toxic feminazi bullshit is
>>
>>36451136
Many things contribute towards happiness in life
>>
If he had gotten into the sorority house how many kills do you think he would have gotten?
>>
File: 1492700744746.jpg (57KB, 800x536px) Image search: [Google]
1492700744746.jpg
57KB, 800x536px
I do I honestly wish he killed more sorority girls.
>>
>>36450765
>The supreme Gentleman
>Can't Dodge the Rodge

Yes, he's an hero
>>
>>36451168
This is not an original argument
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.