[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup cucks; just got hired as a sales engineer straight out of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9169.jpg (93KB, 780x1095px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9169.jpg
93KB, 780x1095px
Sup cucks; just got hired as a sales engineer straight out of college with $100k base salory and commissions and all I got was a marketing degree. Oh whats that? You're still unemployed looking for programming and engineering jobs that Pajeet and Xing took from you? Thats a shame maybe next time you can get your autism taken care of and develep some social skills. Maybe you'll even find a gf (ppppffftttt as if). My banging hot wife and my kids are so proud of me something you never experienced before. Anyway I just wanted to remind you to kill yourself and feel free to continue on being a failure to your parents.
>>
>>36450089
I am not an applicable target for this banter, I never even went to college.

I am sure the CS students will be mad though.

$100K engineer job with a marketing degree? Damn that sounds legit though, I'm about to get some student loans and enroll.
>>
>>36450089
You had a wife and kids while you were in college? How did you provide for them?
>>
>>36450206
shhhh don't question his roleplay, he needs this little moment.
>>
>>36450089
Why don't you become a contractor? The company pays you 100k because they can make 200k off your back.
>>
it's a bitter pill to swallow but social network is everything.
>>
>>36450089
Is this what it looks like when the nerd that was bullied by Chad and kept thinking "s-success is the best revenge" finally gets employed?

He goes on r9k of all places? Not trying to ruin your buzz or anything buddy boy but am I in the right here?
>>
>>36450089
nigga you cant even spell salary
>>
>>36450089
I'm sure you went to college.
>salory
>>
>>36451543
>thinking debt factories for snowflakes actually teaches them anything
>>
H
khm
>>
>salory
>my banging hot wife and my kids

Having kids before graduating college at 21-22 or being so stupid/irresponsible you had to graduate college later in life. Lawl at both.
>>
Wow what a surprise. Your parents hate you r9k. When I had kids my parents supported me and paid for college. I'm 23 and have a more fulfilling job then you ever will. I have no loans, a brand new house and car in Texas. Stay salty fggts.

>wage cucks talking about spelling

Can you spell A U T I S M?
>>
>college dropout
>feel kinda good about not being a high school drop out

I'm glad you're doing well, OP. What does a sales engineer do?
>>
100K salary where?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.