[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Anyone Regret Not Shooting Up their School?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1325647191001.png (71KB, 255x207px) Image search: [Google]
1325647191001.png
71KB, 255x207px
I certainly do. I'm in my 20s and every night I dream of high school I think god did I miss an opportunity there. Every time I'm reminded of it I can only think of how many times I thought about that shit but was too chickenshit to do anything about it.
>>
I dropped out in 9th grade.

Most of the kids there were just typical niggers and spics, there was really no such thing as "bullying", just typical nigger shit. It's like dealing with animals who show everything up front though, there is no sneaky gossip and mental games.

I imagine white high schools to be worse in terms of psychological stress caused by peers.
>>
>>36449868
It'd be pretty dumb to do it now, just killing a bunch of random kids who wouldn't know who you were. There'd be no revenge or anything. You could always go to college and have a bad experience there to rekindle the fire but eh... unless you just wanted to do it for attention or something for your manifesto. But don't feel too bad, most people don't do it. Takes a giant leap and a ton of planning. It must be easier to do with a buddy to be sure. Still, on the flipside, maybe shooting up a school isn't as good as it sounds, and maybe it is a bad thing to do.
>>
obviously there's a certain romantic edginess to guys like Lanza, Rodgers, the Columbine shooters where people actually try to understand them and ask questions about WHY it happened

when that quadroon shot up the Oregon college people were just calling him a loser
>>
File: 1490714541514.png (92KB, 253x268px) Image search: [Google]
1490714541514.png
92KB, 253x268px
>>36449868
If I had the "equipment", I'd shoot up my college before May, after a bit of planning. But I have barely any disposable income and no access to the arsenal I'd need. So I can't have fun
>>
>>36449868
>I certainly do. I'm in my 20s and every night I dream of high school I think god did I miss an opportunity there. Every time I'm reminded of it I can only think of how many times I thought about that shit but was too chickenshit to do anything about it.

why so edgy tho?
>>
>>36449868
My school was shot up by some faggot who didn't even go there.

If someone or a few people are bulying, go kick their dicks in, don't sperg out on people who had nothing to do with you.
>>
File: contemplativepepe.gif (469KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
contemplativepepe.gif
469KB, 500x281px
>>36450410
Is it that hard to believe that I was just surrounded by douchebags who probably have way better lives than me now?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.