[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to learn about cocks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1482152088726.jpg (73KB, 400x311px) Image search: [Google]
1482152088726.jpg
73KB, 400x311px
Literally how do penises work? Can men control if they get an erection? Can they go from an erection to flaccid at will once they notice an involuntary stiffy? Does it hurt? Does their emotional state have an effect on it or is it purely instinct?
>>
>>36449564
they can't control it
it has a mind of it's own
>>
>>36449564
No benis, but thought I'd let you know I am also interested in the answer to these questions... also, can you pee if you have an erection? If so, how? Doesn't it... point up? I've always wondered.
>>
>>36449602
>A penis is the male sexual and reproductive organ, consisting of a head, called the glans, and the shaft or body. The body or shaft of the penis is made up of three cylinders of soft, spongy tissue, which contain many small blood vessels.
Doesn't say anything about the brain.
>>
>>36449616
>can you pee if you have an erection?
No benis either but I read a greentext story of some anon who accidentally peed inside his first gf during sex so I guess they can.
>>
>>36449564
we can't control erections, if we have one we just think about anything that isn't sex until it goes away, and it doesn't hurt

>>36449616
i can't pee when im erect, but some years ago i did,
>>
>>36449647
>too autistic to understand idioms
It's okay, anon, just try your best.
>>
>>36449616
No not while fully erect, a valve at the base somewhere separates the piss from the cum tubes, like your valve separating your lungs and throat
>>
What's the cure for morning wood bros?
>>
>>36449898
>>36449743
>>36449679
Thanks, mananons.
>>
We can suppress it to make it go away.

Erections happen when we get triggered by touch, sight, smell, sound or a combination of all.

It hurts good.

Not our emotional state, but our physical state. A tired man isn't likely to get an erection until after resting, a well rested man is more likely to get an erection
>>
>Can men control if they get an erection?
Not really.
>Can they go from erection to flaccid at will once they notice an involuntary stiffy?
Kind of, it depends on what's causing it. Taking your mind away from arousing thoughts tends to do it. Personally I wander to thinking of mundane things and try to ignore it until it goes away.
>Does it hurt?
No, unless you press on it too hard or try to bend it.
>Does their emotional state have an effect on it or is it purely instinct?
It's significantly harder for me to get an erection when I'm feeling sad, so emotion does play into it.
>>36449616
>can you pee if you have an erection?
Sometimes
>>
>>36449898
>Not while fully erect.
I have pissed whilst erect multiple times, you just gotta push a little harder
>>
>>36449564
There are two types of erections. One caused by involuntary stimulation to the penis, or voluntary ones caused by sensory stimulation of a erotic nature.
Then there's morning wood which is like the penis flexing in the mirror after pumping some iron.
>>
>>36449978
Its not good for you though, if some piss gets into your semen ducts you could fuck shit up. Look it up.
>>
>erection 20%
the dong swells accordingly
>erection 40%
>erection 80%
>erection 110%
the dong begins researching quantum displacement
>erection 120%
the dong establishes control of all gravity wells in every nearby galactic sector
>erection 125%
the dong rewrites sperm dna structures for more efficient multidimensional impregnations
>erection 128%
the dong enters transexistential harmonic polyeminence and occupies every possibility node in space/time simultaneously
>erection 130%
supradongverse replicates and voids indefinitely and finitely throughout all possibilities and impossibilities forever and never

this is the standard sexual protocol for real men
>>
>>36449928
You don't 'cure' proper healthy function.
>>
>>36450033
Why is it healthy to get a morning boner?
>>
You can control an erection in the sense you can cause one to appear if you want, but you cant make it go away as easily. Squeezing my kegel muscles or spinning it around like a helicopter usually makes me get a boner even if im not thinking of anything sexual.
>>
>>36449928
you can pop your dick to make it flaccid but I wouldn't recommend it
>>
>>36450057
Body is making sure everything is working by making blood flow to it. Its why you usually wake up if you get a dead arm in your sleep.
>>
>>36450057
Overnight the bladder fills and pushes on the prostate causing erection. If it doesn't then there is a chance of erectile dysfunction or impotence.
>>
>>36450057
Evolutionarily, it's best to have sex early in the morning so you can impregnate your wife before you die hunting mammoths.
>>
>>36450057
Because it's what functional dicks all do now and then. Only broken ones never do it.
>>
>>36449564
>Literally how do penises work?
how does a vagina work?
sometimes they can, sometimes it just happens
>Can they go from an erection to flaccid at will once they notice an involuntary stiffy?
they can do it by thinking of unsexy things, or by flexing any muscle for thirty seconds which I didn't know you could do until a year ago and has worked for me
>Does it hurt?
erections? no. Normally they're comfy and delightful and fun
depends on the person
>>
>>36449564

no
>Can they go from an erection to flaccid at will once they notice an involuntary stiffy?
no
>Does it hurt?
only if ive jacked off within the past couple hours
no
>>36449616
>can you pee if you have an erection? If so, how? Doesn't it... point up?
pee will come out but it will shoot everywhere and is almost impossible to get in the toilet i only ever do it in the shower
>>
>>36449616
Imagine constipated urination
it's like that

I like to do it cause it's like a power washer!
>>
A few times i've had to pee with a boner, I would Stand up on the sill of the tub to the left of the toilet, then put down my hands on the sink to the right of the toilet, so I was almost horizontal, and then I would try to point it down as much as possible in order not to miss.

Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do when you wake up and have to pee really badly, but also have morning wood.
>>
Does anyone else like "flicking" their erection in public so you can look down and see movement in your crotch? So satisfying.
>>
File: 1492009774298.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492009774298.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>36449564
>>36449616
>>36449679
Btw femanons I hope you know about showers and growers.

Some guys have cocks that stay relatively the same length whether soft or hard.

However, there are some cocks that start out really small like mine for example at 2 inches. However, after I get hard it grows to about 6 inches.

So if you see your bf naked for the first time and hes small don't worry just yet he might be a grower!
>>
>>36449564
If I get really mad or excited, I get a boner. The few times I have been in a physical fight (when I was younger), I had the biggest hard on I think I've ever had in my life.

On the other hand, if I get really scared or don't feel well, my dick will try to shrink up in my body a bit.
>>
>>36449564
>Literally how do penises work?
You can get a boner watching things that mentally stimulate you sexually
Yes, doesn't seem like it but yes.
Takes a couple of minutes.
>Does it hurt?
If you break it
Both.
>>
>>36449616
Yes, you can pee if you have an erection. I usually have to stand a couple of inches away from the bowl.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.