[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wake up >this is your pov wat do?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1474312561722.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1474312561722.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>wake up
>this is your pov
wat do?
>>
kill myself because im a nigger

unsurprisingly not original
>>
>>36449119
wait for her to finish, then stab and kill her and go to prison because I'm a nigger
>>
>>36449161
how can that be original

my life is a lie
>>
>>36449119
jerk off, that's hot
>>
>>36449119
I'M FUCKIN BLACK NIGGA SHIET WE WUZ KANGZ

Do I still like anime?
>>
Blacked posters need shot.
>>
Stomp her head in for being a race traitor before going on a killing spree so I can raise the ammount of violent crimes commited by niggers
>>
>>36449119
Slap the bitch in the face and start stomping her over and over again
>>
>>36449220
>being edgy on r9k

this meme needs to die
>>
>>36449161
this
And
>groan in despair and push that bitch's head away from my cock
>>
File: 1476467309552.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476467309552.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>"Wake up, anon!"

oriroriro
>>
bump

35y98qpgh9q374
>>
>>36449119
>>36449702
Why do white women look so natural with BBC in their mouth?
>>
>>36449119
Immediately start a thread on 4chan saying wee be taking yo womenz an sheeiiit
>>
Freak out. Forget who I am and how I got there. Remember my mothers love and cry so profusely.. Opening my chakras and reconnecting to my masculinity.
>>
>>36449119
Cum then kill myself cuz i am a nigger
>>
>>36449119
The GOAT interracial scene, you can see how much she enjoys it. They actually became fuck buddies after this scene.
>>
kill myself because i'm black
>>
>>36449119
Go to jail.
Originalino
>>
>>36449119
close my laptop
>>
Self insert as the girl tbqhwymf
>>
>>36452841
kek'd

h13g
>>
>>36452877
dubs of truth. I have watched blacked alot and for the longest time I tried to convince myself it was because the girls were cute, but honestly I like seeing big dicks get sucked
>>
>>36450778
When a woman is sucking a white dick she sees the act as a way to achieve some satisfaction unrelated to the dick and/or the person the dick belongs to.
Her thought process is usually something like "My job is to suck dicks on camera, so I'll do my best to be efficient because I don't want to waste my time I just want to get paid go home and take a shower.", or "I really want that necklace so I'll use my acquired blowjob skills to coerce this person into buying it for me.", or "I sure hope I'm doing a good enough job for him to marry me and save me from the third world shithole country I'm living in", etc.

When a woman sees an alpha black male and a big black cock though, their thought process goes like "Oh shit I want that thing inside me, I'll do anything to please him because my instincts are telling me to make him stretch me out and make me bear its babies by any means necessary and I can't resist nature".

When a woman encounters a black cock they don't have to have an abstract incentive for sucking it, they do it because they are instinctively drawn to it.

It's like when an actor says 'I love you" on a movie set, the incentive for them is to get paid and gain recognition when the movie comes out, and while it can be convincing to the untrained eye it will never quite match the authenticity with which a white woman says "I love you" while laying in bed next to her alpha black lover, who just finished inside of her after a two hour long love making session.
>>
that chick really likes Snickers
>>
>>36454132
kek'd

feowrpqgefkw
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.