[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've found this post about suicide and there was this phrase:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1492154285736.gif (964KB, 397x658px) Image search: [Google]
1492154285736.gif
964KB, 397x658px
I've found this post about suicide and there was this phrase: "If you think that nobody understands you, everyone is a fucking asshole and you can kill yourself, then you are the biggest asshole here. As long as there's someone who will miss you, suicide is not an option". Do you agree with that?
>>
>>36449110
No. Its juvenile and naive.
>>
>>36449110
No, people who meme suicide is selfish are morons.
If someone truly cares about you they would show it when you're still around.

Parents see suicide as a chance tk get showered in attention and brag about how much they love their deciesed child, when they never cared about him the day before.

Friends are in it for self gain, once you have nothing offer they disappear,
Be it if they need someone to spend time with, or a service of sorts.

Suicide is a permanent solution to maybe temporary problems.

I myself wouldn't give a fuck if someone i know died tomorrow, people die everyday thats just how life is.
>>
my mom just told me "if you ever kill yourself ill be so damned mad at you. ill find younun heaven and beat you."

fucking cunt

but no i disagree with what your post said
>>
>>36449110
Once you die and merge with the ubiquitous Oneness that is the universe, the goings on on this rock planet are no longer of any consequence.
>>
>>36449110
No. Even on a rock in space with this kind of population many still find themselves forgotten.

Take control of your life however you see fit.
>>
Suicide is never really be an option, unless all else has been attempted. Its just stupid. If if someone does not understand you even when you ask for their help, then i believe they never really cared for you in the first place.
>>
>>36449295
Let me red-pill you on what you are...

You see, if you are a large group, it's disadvantageous to use smartfags to spread your memes, because a) it's wasteful- their time is better spent on high-level problems, b) they might be converted or peeled away by an opponent's argument, c) just sitting around on forums all day and spouting memes isn't enough to keep them interested, and d) if you lose any of them, it hurts the cause big-time.

So the group, in a purely self-selecting and emergent way, creates a kind of cellular wall of smug idiots, to shitpost and annoy the opposition, while its brains work on their own problems. If any of them are lost, no big; new idiots pour in every hour. If they get a criticism of the group's higher platform, no problem- they can just meme their way out of it.

That's what you are. You are a "buffer retard". You're a little less than a person and a little more than a Python script, a more-or-less expendable tool for posting memes. You serve as both a meat shield, a recorded message, and a territory marker. Unfortunately, your life expectancy isn't very long, because you're the cheapest thing to burn if there's trouble.
>>
>>36449491
whose pasta this is? i never seen it
>>
Morals are man-made and it's your life. Do what the fuck you want.
>>
The other day my turbo-chad roommate was talking about that meme show 13 reasons why. He said he has no respect for people who commit suicide and that they are pussies. He said so what if you got bullied and were completely ostracized, toughen up and stop being a fucking pussy. I've been depressed and so has my girlfriend. She almost committed suicide, BUT I HAVE RESPECT FOR HER SHE IS THE EXCEPTION. Fucking normalfags.
>>
>>36449656
Thats fills me with anger, how can someone be so unironically dense and hypocritical?
>Le i am depressioned too
I hate it when they tag their inconveniences as depression.
I hate to use that word now, it became meaningless by over use, everyone is claiming depression i feel ashamed being so.
Normalfags are now memeposting depression to hell, you cant admit having it anymore.
>>
>>36449976
Normalfaggots are ruining language. Literally doesn't even mean literally anymore.
>>
>>36449976
I just couldn't believe how he was trivializing the effects of bullying. I couldn't believe how he was saying people who commit suicide don't deserve respect and are pussies. I guarantee when his gf was depressed and almost committed suicide he was there for her instead of calling her a pussy and saying she deserves no respect and should've killed herself anyways. What a hypocritical faggot.
>>
File: 12700.jpg (90KB, 526x701px) Image search: [Google]
12700.jpg
90KB, 526x701px
>>36450080
Name one (1) thing normalfags haven't ruined YET.
We need mass genocide.

>>36450174
I know anon, it feels fucking bad, i would've punched his nose in if i were there.
>>
>>36449535
It's was written by a text-book social psychology graduate who doesn't understand why they ended up being a McWagecuck.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.