[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why there are no school shootings made by girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 9

File: eric dylan.jpg (15KB, 312x236px) Image search: [Google]
eric dylan.jpg
15KB, 312x236px
Why there are no school shootings made by girls?
>>
Good or not, females are more down to earth and less physically agressive than males.
>>
>>36448953
Girls are more likely to take the anger out on themselves. Self harm and all that jazz
>>
>>36448953
Same reason the vast majority of all violent crimes are committed by males: it's not in their nature. There's a story of one chick who tried shooting up a mall and no one took her serious at all, people didn't even know that there was ever any threat, some guy just took the gun from her and that was that. I'm not a feminist, but they do have one good point: the most a guy has to fear is being laughed at or having his ego hit, girls have to worry about being raped and murdered.
>>
>>36449024
>men don't need to fear being raped

What about the jail?
>>
It's not for a lack of trying, that's for sure.
>The diary was reportedly extremely detailed and contained intelligence the girl had gathered about activities at the school, including emergency procedures and information about the school resource officer. Cevario laid out a timeline of what she planned to do at each stage leading up to the attack. She also anticipated that she herself would die in the massacre.

>Nichole Cevario
>>
>>36449071
The exception, not the rule. I mean going by that, men are raped more, but it's almost exclusively occurring in prisons. On a day to day basis, I think most guys aren't too concerned about being potentially overpowered and raped. Guess it depends where you live.
>>
Female inner psychological life is more stimulating than men's. Female distress is expressed inward, while men tend to express it outward.

That's why female make way more suicide attempts than men, but men succeed more frequently in killing themselves because they use more lethal, objectively, evidently efficient methods.

Male schizophreniacs in psychosis can look at some random person in a public place and suddenly think they absolutely have to murder that person, for whatever delusional reason.

On the other hand, female schizophreniacs will seek to remove themselves from that perturbing situation, so they will try to kill themselves. I've heard reports of schizo women opening fuel or acid or stabbing themselves several times (while in psychosis, schizo don't feel like 95% of pain, so they can do crazy shit to their own body without passing out or feeling pain).

Basically, it's a fight or flight difference. When men dislike a situation, their first instinct is to act to change the situation. Women will try to leave the situation instead.

So, you are an highschool girl and you hate everyone and don't give a shit about anything? You won't shoot everyone, you'll just isolate yourself and become self-destructive.

And if there is bullying involved, then I guess you'll be more likely to suicide than murder everyone.
>>
>>36448953
One got arrested recently for planning one. They're starting to try.
>>
>>36448953
Girls take revenge in a lot more horrible ways.
>>
>>36449241
>some random girl actually succeds doing a school shooting
>every single anon starts fantasizing about having her as his gf

It's bound to happen
>>
>>36449241
I heard about that, I was thoroughly disappointed. Mostly for her sake, but also because a good school shooting is long overdue
>>
> Brenda Spencer
> Laurie Dann
> Jillian Spencer
> Latina Williams
> Why are there no female school shooters?

Read a fucking book.
>>
>>36449272
Dude I would love the shit out of a schoolshooter gf no memes.
>>
>>36449272
>tfw no gf to do a school shooting with
Why even live?
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 274x184px
One made a solid attempt recently, but her male cohort pussed out, informed the police and then killed himself.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halifax_mass_shooting_plot

>when she's hapa
>>
File: pepe pepina.jpg (54KB, 957x676px) Image search: [Google]
pepe pepina.jpg
54KB, 957x676px
>>36449311
Not having a gf is one of the main reasons that people do school shootings
>>
>>36449303
This... Brenda Spencer was the very first to do a school shooting if i'm not mistaken.
>>
File: 51e6f835d21d4.preview-300.jpg (32KB, 265x630px) Image search: [Google]
51e6f835d21d4.preview-300.jpg
32KB, 265x630px
>>36448953
but there are tho
u rly didnt do much research
inb4 i was just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>36449338
No, it's a result of the same underlying problem.
>>
women and men are different and holding them to the same standards is stupid
>>
>>36449201

This is such bullshit though, men are still far more likely to be assaulted, woman are just more vulnerable.

An altercation between men could end in death and serious injury, but men aren't even likely to go full apeshit on a woman in any decent society, and any fight between woman will just result in the loss of a few clumps of hair.
>>
>>36449414

Bruh look at >>36449303 >>36449325
Women shoot up schools too.
>>
>>36449340
Not even close.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

This has been going on since the founding of the country...

And don't forget the UT Bell Tower shooting in '66.

Brenda Spencer was 1979.
>>
>>36449303
>none of them killed more than 2 people
Why are women so shit at shootings?
>>
>>36449514
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

Look at this again.

The vast majority of school shootings don't kill more than 1 person
>>
>>36449514
Men are better at shooting since we start to aim at a very young age for peeing in the toilet and do it everyday since age 1. Women never have to aim, they just sit.
>>
Because females don't really need to worry about being lonely and friendless. There is always someone chasing the pussy train.
>>
>>36449681
>having males view you as little more than an autonomous flesh hole to stick their dicks into means you can't be lonely and can't not have friends

men = memes.
>>
>>36449747
As a female you can friend zone them and milk them for expensive meals and money. Girls' happiness is mostly through materialism.
>>
>>36449560
I guess it's because most of these people are so mentally unstable and anxious that they start shaking uncontrollably due to the adrenaline and lose focus completely.
>>
>>36449747
Being lonely and not having friends is one thing, being univerally regarded as completely worthless is what makes people go insane.
>>
>>36449514
> Heather Smith, 1985
> Dead: 3

> Latina Williams, 2010

> Amy Bishop, 2010

> Jennifer San Marco, 2006
> Dead: 8
>>
Women are physically weak and lack ambition, when a woman kills many people it's gonna be the sick, elderly, or babies.
It's thought that the most prolific serial killer was likely a woman- Amelia Dyer who tricked unwed mothers into paying her to "care" for their children, she was given hundreds of children and none survived.
When women attempt shootings, they do poorly, killing only 1-2 people.
>>
>>36449782
Most of those aren't even attacks directed towards the school, just some random niggers shooting around the school area
>>
>>36449842
See
>>36449811

Origimassmurder
>>
>>36449024
Nigger 52% of murders are committed to men + war draft
>>
>>36449811
>>36449842
Oh yeah, and

> Aileen Wuornos, 1989-1990
> Dead: (at least) 7

She used a gun.
>>
>>36450116
>She used a gun.
In close quarters, at point blank, one-on-one.
That's no Cho Seung-Hui.
I didn't mean to insult your pistol-packing waifus, but generally the natural difference in female psychology changes the nature of a female murderer.
San Marco, with her female participation award high-score, really seemed motivated by her relationships with those specific co-workers to kill specifically them.
>>
>>36448953
We're busy shooting guys down on the daily.
>>
Because girls live their lives on EZMode because people want to support them and people notice when they're having problems.

Even if you're a girl who was brutally raped or soemthing, there will be a long line of guys at the plate who want to comfort you and deal with your issues and make your life great. I unironically believe this.

I think that's also why women do better in school. Young boys can be depressed and the only attention they get in that time is bullying or people telling them to stop being a pussy. I think young boys are also much more likely to experience depression because they're expected to be social self-starters and not all of them are. It's really easy to be outcast as a teenage male.
>>
Because when women have no friends, they usually kill themselves. No fun. When men have no friends, we decide to take it out on others because it's more fun.
>>
>>36449786
I thought the world already regarded women as universally useless. We're not respected in any form beyond our aesthetic and sexual appeal. Doesn't matter how well I do in my degree or career, I'll always just be a pretty face and a wet hole to most.
>>
>>36450227
> There are no female mass shooters!
> List female mass shooters
> Their body count is low! Why do women suck at mass murder?
> List higher body count female shooters
> B-but she was motivated to kill specific people! And the highest body count shooter was a man! Women are DIFFEREEEENT
> Ignore all 1-2 count male shooters
> Ignore Columbine shooters' "kill list"

Sigh.
>>
>>36450367
that must be why the male suicide rate is 4x higher than the female huh
>>
File: long hair.jpg (78KB, 423x750px) Image search: [Google]
long hair.jpg
78KB, 423x750px
>>36448953

probably something to do with lower amounts of testosterone, I guess
>>
>>36450377
>I'll always just be a pretty face and a wet hole
That's the thing, I'm nothing but a waste of air, food and water to most. You don't even realize your own unchangeable baseline value.
>>
>>36450457
>You don't even realize your own unchangeable baseline value.

You don't realize how *not* valuable people who don't even like you aggressively wanting to stick their body parts in you is.
>>
>>36450502
>I'm so miserable, only people I DON'T LIKE want to have sex with me
Boohoo you cunt. There's people on this board who couldn't get sex if they paid for it.
>>
>>36450397
We do live in a diverse world and some statistical outliers are inevitable, but a count of 9 bodies for the highest and a pocket-sized list of female shooters slated against the male figures of dozens in single sprees and shootings being recorded by year as opposed to a single list.
So of course it happens, it's just statistically negligible.
If you're like, and edgy little fembot, and you want to hitch your pants up and prove me wrong, go for it.
2 dead including shooter and 4 others nonfatally wounded
>>
>>36450674
You're not even talking to me your dumb neckie, that's some rando who interjected randomly.
>>
>>36450703
>your dumb neckie
What?

My point still stands.
>>
>>36449024
>the most a guy has to fear is being laughed at or having his ego hit

Spotted the roastie. Guys have to fear being raped and murdered as well, or at least murdered as much as a woman does. Guys also have to worry about being mugged and assaulted more than women do.

And to answer op's question, women do go on shootings but the media never covers them because it goes against their narrative. Just like how black/muslim shootings are never covered and when they are it has a sympathetic twist.
>>
>>36450690
I didn't say the numbers were identical, because they aren't. I'm saying quit moving the fucking goalposts.

The whole reason this thread started was because an anon claimed there were NO female school shooters. There are.

Then the claim was that they all suck at it because their body count is low. There are plenty of male school shooters whose body counts are similarly low or lower.

Now the claim is "Find me a female shooter who's killed as many people as the highest body count male shooter." That doesn't exist, so now women are naturally different and inferior - despite it being mentioned in this thread that the most prolific serial killer in history was a woman.

Do you not see how this works?
>>
>>36448953
They only make threats and never pull it off. My high school was sent into mass hysteria when some girl made an empty threat
>>
>>36450690
Maybe women are worse at shootings but that doesn't mean that men are evil murderous rapists and that society needs feminism and to end masculinity.
>>
>>36450859
The basis for the question is inaccurate, but there's still a notable difference to explore, and I think the female psyche is at the root of it.
Why would I """move the goalposts"""?
Because a thread that goes like this:
>> Why aren't there any female shooters?
>> there have been multiple female shooters.
>> ah, my mistake then
is boring, it does not lend itself to discussion.
>>
>>36449272
only if she can give birth to my 1488 baby in the lady prison
>>
>>36450906
>Maybe women are worse at shootings but that doesn't mean that men are evil murderous rapists and that society needs feminism and to end masculinity.
That a wild leap of logic that came out of nowhere, nobody here claimed or ever would sincerely claim the second part.
You've become paranoid.
>>
>>36448953
This actually geared up all my neurons hmmm
>>
>>36449782
nah its like in San Bernardino recently, nigger was there to slay his wife not randoms
most of these weren't people out to mass murder, they were there to kill specific people. even killers *generally* don't kill indiscriminately; that's what makes the rare cases where it occurs interesting to examine. the motivation is scales less common, if not necessarily sui generis.
>>
>>36449303
and dont forget nevada chan
>inb4 knife
japan dont have easy access to guns
>>
File: out.png (825KB, 850x780px) Image search: [Google]
out.png
825KB, 850x780px
>>36450269
Your pun has been acknowledged. Please return to the reddit board which you emigrated from. Out, wench, out.
>>
>>36450401
I don't think you realize exactly how many more men than women have no friends.
There are no fembots.
>>
>>36450852
This might be the dumbest thing I've read on 4chan
>>
File: 1487469563332.jpg (87KB, 882x640px) Image search: [Google]
1487469563332.jpg
87KB, 882x640px
>>36449348
found muh waifu
>>
>>36449771
What if she is a minimalist?
>>
File: 1462099241266.png (218KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
1462099241266.png
218KB, 300x366px
>>36449024
>no one took her serious at all
>some guy just took the gun from her and that was that
Do you have the full story? That sounds hilarious.
>>
>>36452627
Don't trust him, she actually managed to shoot some people. Can't remember her name though
>>
File: 1489015363003.png (69KB, 622x626px) Image search: [Google]
1489015363003.png
69KB, 622x626px
>>36450852
>Guys have to fear being raped and murdered as well, or at least murdered as much as a woman does. Guys also have to worry about being mugged and assaulted more than women do.
This is fucking retarded. Women are mentally and physically weaker than men, which allows them to be subjugated in such a manner.
>women do go on shootings but the media never covers them because it goes against their narrative. Just like how black/muslim shootings are never covered and when they are it has a sympathetic twist
yea this is bait
>>
>>36449024

I don't like mondays

originole
>>
>>36449842

>women lack the ambition to mass murder people

Do you, like, understand that you have a problem?
>>
>>36453798
Yes but one man is weaker physically and mentally than two men.

Makes you think.
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.