[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been a month now that I'm having nightmares on a daily basis.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1484160681628.jpg (96KB, 504x719px) Image search: [Google]
1484160681628.jpg
96KB, 504x719px
Been a month now that I'm having nightmares on a daily basis. Each time they get more and more real and terrifying. First it started with just some dreams, then they started to get weird. After a week I was waking up scared thinking that I was late for class, or that I was sleeping at work.
But in the past two weeks things went insane. I wake up after getting stabbed, strangled, hanged, crashing my car.. Yesterday, a bunch of thugs invaded my house, beat me up and were going to kill me - in the dream, of course. Today, spiders wrapped me up and started to enter my mouth, nose and ears, I'm not sure if I genuinely screamed when I woke up or not.
Seriously, how do I make it stop? I'm starting to get anxious when I go to sleep.
>>
>>36448560
Face your subconscious anon, it's yours after all, take control of what is yours.
>>
>>36448794
How do I do it?
I not used to dreaming, and the few times I've done it I realized the situation and had a bit of control before eventually waking up. But now it's not just out of control, is too realistic, too random.
>>
>>36448560
You have a mental illness, please see a psychiatrist.
>>
>>36448560
xanax or a sleeping pill.
you wont dream a thing, just nothing at all till you wake up.
>>
>>36448560
I had a problem where I was waking late at night with a general sense of dread, and I'd have to get up and walk around to convince myself I wasn't dying.

They occasionally come back, but it's just a stress thing, find a way of lowering your anxiety levels before bed.
>>
>>36448875
What happens in your mind while you're awake often reflects what happens in your sleep.

I'd suggest you watching this 3 hours and half documentary. It might help clearing your mind and regaining control of it.

Also i'm not saying you should visit /x/ which is shit, but i'd suggest you checking around on other imageboards on the subject.
>>
File: 1431259157842.png (295KB, 800x604px) Image search: [Google]
1431259157842.png
295KB, 800x604px
>>36449235
fug, forgot to link
http://losfidante.marenectaris.net/eng/
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.