[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I just realized why I am a loser.Looking at the window

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: sky pepe.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sky pepe.gif
2MB, 500x281px
Today I just realized why I am a loser.Looking at the window a saw qt getting dress to party and I just realized that I have never went out in my life.I was never invited to a party and my only friends never go out.If you don't go out in your teen years and make a group to go out you are absolutly fucked.You will be a virgin for way longer than the rest and if you try to break the cycle and go out alone you will be seen as a loser that has no friends.If any underage fag is here.Just go out.Take every chance you get to do it.Or else you will become a loner and a loser like myself
>>
File: 1491688900033.png (345KB, 633x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491688900033.png
345KB, 633x720px
>>36446844
>leaving the safety of your home to talk about normie shit like game of thrones with fucking normies

you literally are not missing out on anything

>tfw closer to the friends I have on discord than I ever will be with my irl "friends"

there's a magical sort of bond that's created when 5 guys discuss doujins and fapping habits with each other quite frequently.
>>
>>36447162
>you literally are not missing out on anything
I am just in a destructive cycle.I want to meet new people but you need friends in the first place to do it.If you don't have an stable circle of friends when you are 14 you are stucked in this cycle of /r9k/ and fapping on a Friday night
>>
>>36447264
Don't you have any friends? at work?
>>
>>36447264
that's objectively wrong, you can easily make a group of friends quite simply. If you're into any /tg/ shit there are hundreds of websites where you can find local gaming groups that you can join and make some friends there. IF you're not into /tg/ you can make friends through hobbies, or if you really don't give a shit about hobbies you can make friends at the bar by not being a total fucking autist and actually making small talk with other cunts drinking.

The only way to make a group of friends is by having a hobby. I made some friends through snowboarding a few years ago, we live in different states (U.S) but we make it a priority to fly out every summer to snowboard or surf.
>>
>>36447309
>Don't you have any friends?
I have 1.He just spends all his time with a slut that cheats on him at the time
> at work?
I get a long with them.But have never gone beyond that
>>36447334
>you can make friends at the bar by not being a total fucking autist and actually making small talk with other cunts drinking.
This works when you are 40.When you are younger you look like weirdo in bar unless it is one of those reddit bars for pretentious people
>>
This is so true. While my high school classmates were going out on the weekends, i was at home playing vidya. I didn't like clubs back then and i also didn't want to bother my parents with them having to drive me there and come pick me up in the middle of the night. Now when i'm at uni, i love going out, but it's hard to find people who are willing to go out with me.
>>
File: 1489551136122.png (142KB, 511x564px) Image search: [Google]
1489551136122.png
142KB, 511x564px
>>36447392
>This works when you are 40.When you are younger you look like weirdo in bar unless it is one of those reddit bars for pretentious people

you don't want to improve your situation at all, all you want to do is cry and moan on the internet that you can't make friends without even leaving your home. Get fucked sad cunt.
>>
>>36447395
Do you go out alone? I tried once and everyone treats you like a weirdo except older people.
>>36447430
Pal my closest bars are filled with 50 years old people.Goinf there would just be akward unless I talk about football
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.