[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fembot Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 34

File: 1492383035986.jpg (428KB, 794x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1492383035986.jpg
428KB, 794x1122px
Fembots. What sort of things make you feel like pic related? Apart from rape I mean.
>>
>yesterday was 4/20
>pressured into eating half of a pot brownie
>didn't want to but the really cute boy in our group wanted me to
>oh my god it was crazy
>the cute boy was basically baby sitting me
>had me cooped up in his dorm room even after everyone left
>let me sleep in his bed
>oh my god it smelled unreal
>started to come back to normal
>it was like 2:00am
>really tired
>did not want to get up
>head pulsing in a non-painful way
>he lays down in bed with me and cuddles
>felt like OP's pic
>fell asleep in his arms
>>
>>36446650
Normalfaggot leave my board you stupid roastie
>>
>>36446535
By fembot do you mean transbot?

What the hell is up with that hair. And face. FUCK OFF TO LGBT CELLULIATE
>>
>>36446650
Did you swallow his cum you semen demon?
>>
File: 1481752333885.jpg (79KB, 669x511px) Image search: [Google]
1481752333885.jpg
79KB, 669x511px
Thisd thread needs to be purged with hell fire
>>
File: vodkame.jpg (114KB, 447x604px) Image search: [Google]
vodkame.jpg
114KB, 447x604px
>>36446535
I'm quite sure what pic is conveying, is it just arousal? If so pic related
>>
>>36446792
Maybe some day. I was hoping he would text me today or something. We're supposed to be hanging out tonight and playing games, maybe he'll sit next to me and I can try and give him some signals.
>>
File: 1414452308623.jpg (53KB, 228x392px) Image search: [Google]
1414452308623.jpg
53KB, 228x392px
>>36446650
That sounds incredibly adorable

Can you describe the guy and the whole experience more, so that I can live though you, please?
>>
>>36446870
You hope you get to swallow his load?

Honestly why do women love swallowing cum so much?
>>
>>36446902
If you're a girl I'll let you sleep in my bed and cuddle.
>>
>>36446902
Okay, I'll start by describing him.

>around 6'
>kinda chubby but in a good way, like he just eats a few too many chips or something
>fluffy brown hair with curls
>round browns eyes
>strong manly nose
>happy smile

Alright I'll get started
>friend group meets up like usual
>two people are already high, they're a couple
>they're all talking about maybe smoking weed
>absolutely not, I don't want smoke in my lungs
>one guys says he has a friend with a bunch of pot brownies
>$10 a piece
>I tell them that I'm okay but I'll still hang out
>suddenly everyone wants me to eat one
>"Maybe she'll finally say something!"
>"Come on Anon, just try it!"
>"I bet you're funny when you're high!"
>tell them I'm fine with being sober
>then it happens
>I feel a hand on my shoulder
>I look up
>I see those brown eyes and his smile
>"Anon, I'll buy two and you can have one. I'll look out for you too."
>well there goes my will to not give into peer pressure
>agree but say I'll only eat half
>I follow him to his room which is where we usually hang out
>this guy shows up with a bunch of brownies and everyone grabs one
>they pay him and he leaves
>the boy walks me through the whole thing
>breaks it in half for me
>eats it with me
>asks me if it tasted good
>we hang out and I start to feel off
>I tell him and he squeezes my forearm and says it's normal
>he suggests that we get food
>so we go to the food place
>things are getting worse
>I get some water and get ready to go
>we go back upstairs
>I'm really feeling the brownie
>I could focus my eyes on anything, my throat felt clogged up, my sense of touch was going insane
>all I wanted to do was lay down
>I just end up leaning against him
>he does put his arm around me but he puts it up so I can tuck in
>we watched some tv and a movie
>everyone leaves after a few hours
>He asks me how I was doing
>still very high
>he tells me I can use his bed and holds my hand as I make a few steps over
>I plop down and his smell just engulfs me

Brb
>>
>>36447206
>he puts on some m83 and tells his roommate to look out for me while he showers
>I decide to take my pants off because I had jeans on
>wrap myself up in like four amazingly soft blankets
>close my eyes and pass out
>wake up kind of back to normal
>still somewhat high
>him and his roommate are just watching TV
>they notice I'm awake
>he asks me how I was doing
>say I'm still messed up and really tired
>my head is pulsing
>"Do you mind if I share the bed with you?"
>NO I DONT PLEASE JOIN ME YOU BEAUTIFUL SOFT MAN-BEAR
>he gets in bed
>his belly presses into my back
>his arms go around my torso
>I slip my legs between his
>fall asleep in seconds
>wake up before him
>wiggle around and he wakes up
>see his cute sleepy face
>just lay there for a while
>we don't get up until someone suggests lunch in our group chat
>>
File: 1487841298195.jpg (657KB, 2328x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1487841298195.jpg
657KB, 2328x3000px
Don't be silly OP, we all know ""fembots"" don't exist.
But as a femanon who browses /r9k/, I'd say that thinking of my male onetis makes me feel that way [spolier]also cute animal pics, but in a non-sexual way[/spolier]
>>
>>36447306
Did you touch his dick with your ass, did he grab your boobs?
How wet did you get?
>>
>>36447405
I ruined my spoilers again
t. dumb femanon who keeps ruining her spoilers
>>
>>36446994
Wouldn't it make him happy though?

>>36447415
I felt what I think was a flaccid penis through his and my underwear. He like put his arms under my boobs, so no grabbing. He was pushing them up though.

I didn't really notice any wetness, I really only do when I'm masturbating.
>>
File: Tfwywn.jpg (96KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
Tfwywn.jpg
96KB, 331x331px
>>36447206
>>36447306

He sounds lovely and perfect! And the whole scenario is so dreamy what the hell I'm jealous

I'm sorry if I sound creepy, but >tfw ywn have a cute boy coax you into doing drugs and then have him take care of you when things go wrong

I'm glad that you were smart and only ate half of the brownie btw. Also I hope that things will go well between you two, and by what you're describing, seems like he's interested in you as well!
>>
>>36447306
If you weren't attracted to him, what would be your reaction to him getting in bed with you like that?
>>
>>36447509
>flaccid

You couldn't even make him hard. What a normie.
>>
>>36447579
I hope he likes me. He seems like someone who would make me really happy. Like he just oozes stability and safety. Also he's cute.

>>36447594
That sounds like a loaded question.

>>36447616
He could have gotten hard after a while, I just fell asleep earlier than I wanted to. Also he might have a ton of self control.
>>
File: 1490347595718.jpg (31KB, 318x462px) Image search: [Google]
1490347595718.jpg
31KB, 318x462px
>tfw you're an ugly, hateful dyke whose oneitis got married to an Italian guy that looks like fucking Gaston

any of you just want to put me out of my fucking misery but make my death look like an accident so my parents don't feel like complete failures?
Jk they already feel that way after raising a kv lesbian daughter who's UGLY STUPID STUPID WORTHLESS
>>
>>36447594
Obviously she wouldn't have wanted him there. I mean, how would you react if Sophia Vergara got in bed with you? Now what if it was Amy Schumer? Women are allowed to have preferences, you know. If she was cool with anyone being in bed with her she'd just be a roastie whore, right?
>>
>>36447674
>self control.
Not how it works. Dick does what dick wants. If he touched you and cuddled with you and he didn't get a raging hardon he's a normie who doesn't care about you.

Or he's a dicklet and it was hard
>>
File: pedophile.png (29KB, 500x451px) Image search: [Google]
pedophile.png
29KB, 500x451px
>>36446535
Shota con images. boys blogs images. Killua x gon. Serge x Gilbert cocteau
:3
>>
>>36446535
I don't really get sexual feelings because of meds so nothing really. If that image is meant to be a sexual reaction, that is.
It's a blessing really and it enlightens you, makes you see that 90% of the actions a normal person does is for sex. Pathetic.
>>
File: 1472265878062.jpg (47KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1472265878062.jpg
47KB, 512x384px
>>36447974
>90% of the actions a normal person does is for sex.
and yeah everyone knows this before any of you smartasses say it, but when you're not a part of it yourself you just see how delusional normies are.
>bro, im getting this job so i can be a PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY, not because i hope my resources will attract a pretty lady to mate with hahah!
>ugh i swear i'm going to the gym only doing squats and cardio for 10 minutes because of my HEALTH and for MYSELF, not because i want to attract a high quality male to breed with!!
>>
Why did you make this thread OP? Just to brag about being a norman?
>>
File: 1488328082513.jpg (111KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
1488328082513.jpg
111KB, 900x675px
>>36446535
A man's unwavering love for me in my entirety.
Other than that nothing because I have Aspergers.
No man will ever feel that way about me since I'm ugly therefore I will not ever feel comparable with that 2D image.
>>
>>36446535
I really, really like this image.
Post more.
>>
>>36447504
Let me manspalin this to my fellow roeastie: Ctrl+S
>>
File: Sin.gif (845KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
Sin.gif
845KB, 500x485px
>>36446535
I'm too awkward to get involved with someone irl, so-

2D characters and their actions
Certain type of boys
Fanfics
Dreams
Hentai
My imagination
Some of the posts here or on other sites

Ya know, the usual
>>
>>36448187
>A man's unwavering love for me in my entirety.
I'd jack off next to your unconscious body, it's the best I could do.
>>
>>36448187
>become a 5+/10
There all of your problems are fucking fixed. Everyone will come after you now
>>
>>36447748
Where are you from?
ginalia
>>
>>36447579
It's cute how you relate to her. Cute fembot.
>>
>>36448326
Shinji please go.
>>
>>36448342
I was born in the Midwest USA but moved about once every two years growing up, since my folks were army. Now I live in Seattle, so you think it would be easy to find a lesbian gf.
Women are cold, calculating, barely sentient succubi. I think I must have mutated to be more masculine in the womb, resulting in more logical thoughts and less horrifying selfishness. To the average woman, anyone interested in them is a tool to be used. A resource to drain. They don't see any problem with it because you are less than a worm to them. I've had straight girls string me along to get emotional attention and free shit, and then drop me into the dirt. I can't take much more of this life.
>>
>>36448440
I sometimes feel like I could bro it up with virgin lesbians.
>>
>>36448305
Be my awkward gf.
Originally.
>>
File: 1487133000214.gif (80KB, 592x415px) Image search: [Google]
1487133000214.gif
80KB, 592x415px
>>36448478
I didn't ask to be born a woman, or gay. These birth defects are sources of infinite suffering. To have the cognitive abilities of a man but be treated like a stupid child; to have none of the social power and respect that the Y chromosome offers but also none of the sexual and manipulative powers of a real woman. I wish I was dead. I'm just an ugly cluster of hateful energy wearing an even uglier meat costume, stumbling through this waking life in a way that makes everyone around me uncomfortable.
>>
File: GirlShore-147.jpg (653KB, 1258x962px) Image search: [Google]
GirlShore-147.jpg
653KB, 1258x962px
>>36447674
Honestly... I'm not sure how any guy would not get a hard-on under those circumstances.

I've been in these exact same circumstances, the boy it happened with had curly light brown hair and startlingly gray eyes, we met through mutual friends and we decided to hang out and play some vidya someday, so we did. We played Dokapon Kingdom and tension was high, there was wine and food, I hadn't cuddled anyone in a long time due to my hikki-neet ways and I asked him if I could spend the night and asked for cuddles. He provided... He then got an embarrassing boner, it was really big and the lewd act was very silent since there were roommates.

SO, yeah.
Turns out he had a gf and had cheated on her with me. We met a couple of times after that but a mutual friend warned him that I'm hopelessly hikki-neet or whatever... Or rather, this mutual friend was into me as well...

But y'know. I ended up not being with him. But we did some pretty dank stuff happen while we were hanging out.

I was really in love for a while and then it stopped, thankfully. I felt like pic related for most of the time.
>>
>>36448350
I feel like it's more sad than cute, really. But thanks for thinking so!

>>36448496
From my experience in trying to make friends, this will end badly and only cause me(and probably you, too) to feel worse.

However, I do hope that you'll be able to find a girlfriend who appreciates you
>>
>>36448829
It's kind of disgusting that you still continued to sleep with/try and date him even after you discovered that he had a gf imo

Please respect yourself more in the future
>>
>>36448915
He never told me, I discovered he had a GF two years after when she contacted me to ask if me and him had been together. She was from another town and he was in my town for erasmus.
>>
>>36448626
You know what, I even have an adorable story about getting too high ata party, just like OP! Except ugly dyke edition.
>In college at the time, struggling to make any friends at all
>some "motherly girl" who's older than me seems to take pity on me because it's obvious how much of a loser I am
>invites me to her dorm to watch Akira
>Even though it's just a movie I dress in my best outfit and even buy some makeup to wear
>show up at her place with a big bag of pretzels
>guy answers the door
>three dudebros are already there and the four of them are smoking weed
>I've smoked a couple times so I join when they offer because I crave acceptance to any group
>first time hitting a bong, they all laugh as I struggle to figure it out
>finally manage to hit it
>right to my fucking brain
>I smoke more because being in a small space with so many people is giving me the panics
>wind up high as fucking fuck
>the dudes decide they want to watch Saw 5 instead of Akira
>this freaks me out
>try to stand up but get a huge headrush
>basically pass out
>kind of crying because I'm nervous and wanted to watch Akira and not Saw
>other people are laughing more
>older girl smiles and pulls me to my feet
>leads me to the elevator and brings me downstairs to the lobby
>opens the doors and takes me out to the sidewalk
>it's really dark
>I hold onto this lamppost or sign or whatever and throw up
>vomit is super orange for some reason
>while this is happening the girl just sort of goes back inside
>you need a fob to get into the building so I'm just kind outside by myself
>stumble home crying while imagining them eating the pretzels I brought and watching Saw together
>couple years later one of the dudes told me they just threw the pretzels out because they were some bad generic brand
>I liked that brand
>>
File: Subarashii Sekai Tomo 2- 214.jpg (586KB, 1600x1153px) Image search: [Google]
Subarashii Sekai Tomo 2- 214.jpg
586KB, 1600x1153px
>>36448915
She also tried to blamed me of being disgusting at which point I told her "Listen you little shit, if your boyfriend slept with me and cuddled me and if we went out on dates and he never told you, that's your problem and a problem between you and him. Don't bring your shit to me like it's my fault he lied to you when I didn't even know anything."

Also anon, you're fucking disgusting for not only jumping to assumptions but for also calling me disgusting as though it was my fault solely that he cheated on her. You fucking lunatic.
>>
>>36449029
The way you said "turns out he was cheating on his gf with me" and then "we met a couple more times after that" makes it sound as though you kept meeting with him after you found out.
>>
File: 1426167673996.jpg (66KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1426167673996.jpg
66KB, 500x375px
>last lesson before my guitar teacher moved to NY
>shooting the shit
>reminiscing about past lessons
>laughing at inside jokes
>five minutes left
>start packing up my stuff
>tell him that once he leaves I'll have no friends
>start sobbing
>he's silent at first
>leans in and hugs me
>"I wish you could see what others see in you anon."
>makes me promise to keep playing bass
>makes me promise to always look for the good in bad situations
>walks me to the front of the building
>tousles my hair and walks away

I felt equally aroused, embarrassed, and depressed.
>>
>>36448944
The way you worded it made me assume that you discovered the fact that he was dating someone soon after sleeping with him, and that you still tried to date him without telling her anything, so I apologise for that

And I agree that he's at fault, since he's the one that was in a relationship.

Still, I'm glad that you didn't get any STDs or anything more serious, since he sounds like a dick who wouldn't care about your or her safety
>>
>>36449122
Ah, my bad. To be honest I had no clue, I was in pain the whole time because I had no idea why he wasn't answering etc. Eventually I found someone else and I fell for that person, he's more perfect than the guy I'm talking about... And uhm, yeah. At some point some chick just adds me and starts talking this weird thing about being his GF. I then asked our mutual friend and uhm, the guy I was with told our mutual friend he was in an "off-time" with his GF, so I truly have no clue what went on.

All I knew, from where I was standing was: He clearly likes me a whole lot, he thinks I'm charming and cute, he loves my music and he did a really good job at doing the visuals for my show. But then he stopped replying.

And that was all I knew. I had no clue why he wasn't replying. I guess he had gone back to his home town and his GF was around or something, I have no clue. Again, I never contacted him again after that, only found out about his GF 2 years after our involvement desu...
>>
>>36448833
b-but ;_; why me
no one love me
>>
>>36449209
It wasn't the case... He wasn't a playboy, to be honest. He was into me but I guess his girlfriend was a solid choice and I was clearly an odd girl who doesn't even like going out that much and who didn't get along with his friends.

I think he had his hands tied + he did the "mature" option to stick to what is proven to work.
>>
File: 1477180793764.gif (645KB, 969x700px) Image search: [Google]
1477180793764.gif
645KB, 969x700px
>>36448327
My face is deformed. Or do you think every female posting is a normal femanon masquerading as a hapless fembot?
>>
File: 1490395972263.jpg (674KB, 1260x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1490395972263.jpg
674KB, 1260x1600px
>>36449003
I typed this whole greentext for you, /r9k/. Can't you at least tell me I deserve this or something? Anything? I feel like I'm trapped in hell, not even cashiers talk to me these days
>>
>>36448626
Would you feel better if i say i'm in the same situation as you? Dykes go their own way when?
>>
>>36449330
I think you said last time your lineage is pretty fucked up but what was your dad's ethnicity again
>>
>>36449435
that... that really does make me feel better for some reason.
>>
>>36449405
im sorry that had to happen to you, i wish i could give you a hug irl

there is that ok :c
>>
>>36449435
you should go straight
>>
>>36449541
Tbh anon, I think those dykes would rather die than go straight.
>>
>>36449229
Please don't be disappointed, you sound like a lovely person, so I'm sure someone out there loves you already or will come to love you!

>>36449270
I kinda feel bad for you desu. He couldn't tell you that he's in a relationship already, making you suffer and you still go and defend him.
Good to hear that you're not too bitter about it and that you can stick up for yourself, I hope you'll find someone who appreciates you more next time.

>>36449003
>>36449405
Not the anon you're talking to, but I was hoping that your greentext would end on a positive note... especially because you mentioned that she's the motherly type. I'm sorry that she ditched you, you deserve someone better. It's adorable how you dressed up for her and didn't want to watch Saw, though.
>>
File: 436042_1348244951870_500_283.jpg (84KB, 499x283px) Image search: [Google]
436042_1348244951870_500_283.jpg
84KB, 499x283px
>>36449490
thanks you guys I'm sorry I'm such a mess
>>
>>36449541
Can't, men doesn't do it for me. Try going gay and see how that feels if you're straight to begin with.
>>
File: fragezeichenmädchen.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
fragezeichenmädchen.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
>>36449595
>Try going gay and see how that feels if you're straight to begin with.
Isn't that what lots of robots are doing right now?
>>
>>36449583
it ok its not your fault

im wish i wasnt alone either or die alne haha :/
>>
>>36449619
Isn't it just a meme? How can they just decide to get boners from men?
>>
>>36449574
thanks anon.. i hope i dont end up getting to 30 before someone loves me

i'd just be considered a creep at that age
>>
>ran 2.4 km in 13 mins
Huff, huff, gasp
>>
File: 1469902229999.jpg (37KB, 832x624px) Image search: [Google]
1469902229999.jpg
37KB, 832x624px
>>36449467
He's an island nigger (the ones around the US). His daughters are far more beautiful than me as well. Not that I despise them for it or anything. They are good people, very nice to me and church goers. They told me to feel better about myself but I know the reality of my situation. Many of my cousins on that side of the family, despite being full on negroes, are becoming doctors and lawyers.

If only my mother wasn't such a horrible fiend I could have had better relations with them.
>>
File: 1478810093645.jpg (38KB, 362x346px) Image search: [Google]
1478810093645.jpg
38KB, 362x346px
>>36449640
If they squint hard enough they can imagine that harsh looking ass to be female, I suppose. Do you feel the slightest bit of anything toward extremely androgyn/feminine guys?
If any of the discords I've seen lately are to be a mirror, it's definitely not a meme though.
>>
>>36449558
Men are all like my brother, I just feel nothing physically for them. They aren't bad, just not girls. Women are so soft and nice. I'd love to cuddle with one someday.

>>36449574
Haha thanks. I mean I only have T shirts but I wore the best one, it's really colorful and neat. And I don't mind horror movies or even gore, but I was so stoned and I really like classic cartoons, and I really didn't want to watch gore with these stranger dudes. The twist ending is now I get high by myself every night and sketch stuff to forget about all this nonsense. So that's kind of good.
>pic related, one of my very first crushes
>>
>>36449711
I'm sorry anon, I wish you were loved. I really do.
>>
>>36449715
I guess feminine guys can be attractive. It's like the trap meme right? It's not gay (straight in this case) to like traps.
>>
>>36449627
Let's try our best this year, okay? Not to get a gf, but working on ourselves and becoming emotionally independent. I still sometimes feel like I have the potential to not be a complete failure.
>>
>masturbating
Also
>lifting at the gym and some guy flexs in the mirror
>looking at half naked bois at the beach
>lean guys, in summary
>>
File: jesus_traps.jpg (34KB, 376x395px) Image search: [Google]
jesus_traps.jpg
34KB, 376x395px
>>36449761
Honestly, they're just a poor man's woman.
>>
File: 1488851162642.gif (4KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
1488851162642.gif
4KB, 250x300px
I'm just going to leave this here but is any fellow fembot interested in a new friend? If this qualifies as a catch you really need to be a fembot, socially established females tend to ghost me, intimidate me, pity me, or simply not care.

I intend fully on being very close to you if possible, like having a sister or comrade. I focus on one person only, so you'll grt my undivided attention but I do have my moments where I won't respond for a week or two or speak less, but that just means I'm focusing on a hobby or studies.

No, this isn't a desperate plea. I'm starting a new chapter in my life soon and I wouldn't mind someone else(female) being a part of it.

If you do have another close female friend or a boyfriend, just don't respond.

>>36449746
Thank you for your kind words.
>>
>>36449778
I'm already emotionally independent. I just don't have any friends. lol
>>
>>36449992
Sadly, I cannot do anything for you as what you consider yourself is way out of my zone of repair.
>>
>>36449739
I've never seen twilight, but now that I've looked her up (the baseball part only) I have the urge to do it, just for her. You've got good taste in girls

And as long as you stay safe and know your limits while getting high, it's all good. You're also improving your art skills while you're at it, so that's great
>>
>>36449784
you are naughty and a lewd woman
if only your mother knew what you were up to
>>
>>36448626

>To have the cognitive abilities of a man

lol
>>
Every night I think about him before I go to bed and imagine him joining me and wraping me up in his arms.

Maybe I'll just die alone, I have a good job. I can't imagine anyone being who he was.
>>
>>36450134
Are you talking about your oneitis anon
>>
>>36450181
I guess he would be my oneitis. I meant what makes me feel like OP's picture.

He's my ex-boyfriend, we were split apart by someone else. I haven't made myself available for anyone else and now guys refer to me as "christmas cake."

Gotta love hitting the wall because some guy wouldn't just come to his senses and realize everything was already right.
>>
>>36450134
Have you tried talking to him?
>>
>>36450249
>ex

USED
GOODS
CHADS
SLOPPY
SECONDS
>>
>>36450249
Explain more about what happened. What do you mean by "right"? Also, I can fix your problem for you but I have to go to bed, so if you want me to do so, leave some sort of contact info and I will message you tomorrow.
>>
>>36450395
That sounds a bit too much like a hitman. So ummm... no thanks.

Basically I was with a guy for around 8 months, things were perfect. He was the sweetest, sex was amazing, it was perfect. Then a girl he knew from high school came along, apparently she was better than me. He left saying that breaking up with me is better than cheating on me, like he wasn't still an asshole. He was with her for around four months, she was a drug addict, they split, he hasn't contacted me for about three years. I've seen him a few times at things like parties.
>>
>>36450615
well, that sucks. how could your guy be so shallow?
>>
File: 1476548286127.png (554KB, 722x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476548286127.png
554KB, 722x720px
>>36450615
still not getting the hint 3 years later? why are you so stupid?
>>
>>36450641
I don't know, if I knew the answer I wouldn't be crying about it all the time.

>>36450658
When you find someone that is perfect and absolutely the one you don't really let go.
>>
File: 1482290183472.jpg (173KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482290183472.jpg
173KB, 1920x1080px
>>36450686
>When you find someone that is perfect and absolutely the one you don't really let go.
holy shit how many disney movies have you imprinted this is just sad to read
>>
>>36450686
Hmm I don't know though, I've never been in a relationship with a girl and I know things might go wrong at some point. It's just innate.
>>
>>36450686
he clearly wasn't perfect given what he did
>>
>>36450762
no shit lol
>>
File: me.png (148KB, 645x772px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
148KB, 645x772px
>>36446650

f-f-fucking n-normals, leave, reeeeeee

why cant i have that
>>
Hey femanons, I got a question for you

First off I don't really go outside so dating a girl irl isn't exactly feasible. There's this girl online that likes me and I told her I like her too, but she's really flirty with other people. I asked her about it and she says it's empty flirting, but I'm untrusting of everyone so I don't really know what to think. She initiates conversations with me nearly 100% of the time and actively looks for ways to talk to me or grab my attention.

I've never been in a relationship before and I don't really know what to do here at all. She was initially attracted to my voice and we've both seen each others' irls. Do I go for it or should I just kms now?
>>
File: tumblr_ooafw4Nl0S1wn5xz9o1_500.jpg (92KB, 500x479px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooafw4Nl0S1wn5xz9o1_500.jpg
92KB, 500x479px
>>36451164
Are you me? I am in the exact same situation except she baited me into going there, but I have made up my mind to an hero in 2 days, been counting down for a month making prep. Good luck tho! Just give it a try, if it fucks out, check out.
>>
>>36451235
I'm just taking it really slow right now. I don't want to fall head over heels for her and then figure out she was just fucking with me the entire time.
>>
>>36451164
If she's trying then that's a good sign. Girls can get attention so easily now so we don't really try or we're too nervous to. None of us are used to making the first move so if she does that's really good.

Just like look at her body language and stuff, but don't be a creep.
>>
File: 58373003_p21_master1200.jpg (300KB, 1122x794px) Image search: [Google]
58373003_p21_master1200.jpg
300KB, 1122x794px
>>36446535
oh hey, you must have saved this picture from when i posted it in another fembot thread

here's another
>>
>>36451288
>body language
>On the internet
>>
>>36451289
where are these images from? I must know!
>>
>>36451302
Oh, I thought you were spending time with her in person now.

Uh, ask her I guess. If she flirts with a lot of other guys online I wouldn't expect much though. You're probably just the nice guy that's easy to talk to.
>>
>>36451331
Yeah that's what I'm sort of wondering about. There's probably no way it's real but I have no idea at all.
>>
>>36451271
Exactly why I'm gonna neck myself my man. Hope it works out for you though, seriously.
>>
File: 55527150_p0_master1200.jpg (777KB, 1200x733px) Image search: [Google]
55527150_p0_master1200.jpg
777KB, 1200x733px
>>36451326
here you go !

https://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3251963
>>
>>36451331
Not him but NO ONE wants to be seen as a nice guy since they always seem to ironically finish last.
>>
>>36451377
hey, awesome.
you deserve a kiss
>>
>>36451364
I would just decide what you want and pursue it. Girls can usually tell when you're interested. Things are different because it's all online but be careful because I'm sure it would still be awkward if you do try and fail.
>>
File: 60453780_p12_master1200.jpg (627KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
60453780_p12_master1200.jpg
627KB, 1200x801px
>>36451411
that's lewd anon

i'm glad you got it though
>>
>>36450039
Why? I thought all that stuff was normal
>also browsing /fit/ cbts
>>
>>36451913
It is normal. I'm just kidding.
>>
Origin test
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.