[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the fuck is wrong with me?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 3316_yuru.jpg (44KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
3316_yuru.jpg
44KB, 640x360px
im a really poor neet. i struggle with mental problems, economical problems, and even health problems.

i try to improve my self by getting jobs and apply to so many finally i catch a breaks and get some interviews but none of them ever hire me. they're for cart attendant and just basic menial jobs i even go to wal mart and see their cart attendants most of which clearly strike me as being intellectually disabled. so what gives why can a retard get a job doing that but i get denied at the interview?

i just feel like shit because it seems some forms of self-improvement ie employment require the receptiveness of other people i mean you cant force someone to give you a job you can only try to impress them which i gave it my all at these past interviews. i printed a nice resume to take with me, i dressed well enough, shaved, and went in there confident/composed.

any robots can help me with what i should do or what could possibly be wrong here?
>>
did you try getting neetbux
>>
>>36446523
Stop watching anime you dumb weeb
>>
>>36446566
well i dont want to be disabled i want to work for my keep and meet people etc.
>>
>>36446523
I have this same problem. I'm considering getting myself checked out for Aspergers. Might get lucky and get some money from the gubberment.
>>
do you think you come off as creepy in anyway?
>>
>>36446640
i think i may have aspergers too. for instance i'll go on these LONG diatribes about like the arab spring and every single event leading up to present day syria and iraq mind you i'll be walking down the street talking to myself out loud about it. it seems to calm me down to be able to speak about things and i cant do this with people, i never get to open up with people irl my whole life, so i just have things bottled up.

thats just one of many asperger traits i have lack of eye contact, obsessive interests, infatuations with people/things.

>>36446750
yes i think so but like said i just try my best to impress people.
>>
>>36446911
>yes i think so but like said i just try my best to impress people.

sometimes, especially for menial work it's better that you don't try too hard
to impress
people who are too smart or have too much ambition burnout or quit at these positions and the sad fact is that they are not hiring you so you can move up the ladder

consider technical school if possible
>>
>>36447217
so how do i approach my next interview on there?

also the interview today (mind you i got the generic we're conducting more interviews and we may contat you back) but it was for cart attendant and she asked me 'do you plan on going to school?' and i kinda explained that i liked to program as a hobby to keep my mind focused that i had thought about going back to school to learn math.

so did i make myself seem like someone who would just leave the job? the college was a bullshit answer btw i just wanted ot make it seem like i was a motivated person i had no intention of going to school for math really my intentions were to work there and do a good job so i can get my own apartment.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.