[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would r9k do for a gf like this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: tM1xeHl.jpg (187KB, 586x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tM1xeHl.jpg
187KB, 586x1000px
What would r9k do for a gf like this?
>>
i dont want a gf that will be hit on by every chad douche every time she leaves the house
>>
>>36446241
Nothing because she's not my type.
>>
>>36446241
I would murder another human being if you catch train of the my insinuation.
>>
If you imagine her with black hair, then she loses all her appeal and her face is pretty average.
I'm not a fan of blondes, mostly because my mom and my sisters are blondes and I fucking hate them
>>
>>36446284
this tbqhwyf oregano
>>
>>36446241
Nothing, she's quite ugly.
>>
>>36446259
this. oh this
>>
>>36446241
I'd do a lot, not saying I'd do anything, but a lot.

She's a fine bit of ass to be sure. Would make me a good wench

If you're browsing this thread, woman in the picture, respond now.
>>
Head for a tissue and Chloroform

No, it's not only depending on her look but also if her character is appealing to one
>>
>>36446241
I'd be myself, nothing more. I already have an alright bf.
>>
>>36446241
She wouldn't make me happy, and I wouldn't make her happy. Why would I want a relationship with her?
>>
Nothing. We wouldn't even dare to talk to her, let alone asking her out.
>>
>>36446259
>>36446375
haha insecure betalet spotted hahahahaha

learn to stand your own
>>
>>36446707
watch out everyone we have an ultra chad here
>>
>>36446241
cherish her. try to marry her and have a long marriage until death, with as many beautiful white children as we could afford.
>>
>>36446925
Did you come from reddit or yahoo answers?
>>
>>36447031
why are you on r9k shouldnt you be fuckin bitches right now?
>>
Redheads is where it's at.

Yesterday I saw a 6'4 (or something ridiculous like that) red head.

It was love at first sight.
>>
>>36447053
I'm fucking your mom sry cant type
>>
File: hmmmmm.jpg (268KB, 590x855px) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.jpg
268KB, 590x855px
>>36446241
I honestly would not a girl THAT pretty.

I want a girl who's just pretty enough but kinda ugly.
>>
>>36447773
Women work hard maximizing their value just to avoid shits like you.
>>
>>36447887
hi femanon are you on your period?
>>
>>36446241
I would literally fucking slit my wrists and drink a small glass of my own piss for a girlfriend.
>>
>>36446241
a flip
>>
>>36446241
I would do anything to even make her talk to me
I would be even fine with humiliation, I would jack off for the rest of my life to the thought that such a beautiful woman ever thought about me even if it was just " ew disgusting"
>>
stretch my anus so much i could fit a football in it
>>
>>36446241
Why did she delete her blog? Because of creepy stalkers from Reddit?

Also, I found out Emilie Nereng isn't even a natural blonde. A google image search of her name shows lots of pictures with her ugly dark brown hair. Even her best feature is fake. She's a 5/10 brunette butterface. The average Nordic girl is better looking than her.
>>
>>36446241
What would she do to have a loyal man like me?

I don't chase them unless they come to me. Then I refuse them cause they are obviously whores otherwise they wouldn't approach me first
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.