[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone play roblox? want to play some minigames

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Anyone play roblox?

want to play some minigames
>>
I'd assume so, because everyone here seems to say they're autistic
>>
>>36446075
Alright I'm up for it. Link to game?
>>
>>36446075
Yes XD ALREADY HAVE HACKS MANNNN I DOWNLOADED IT FROM YOUTUBE: ROBLOX 2018 FREE HACK
>>
>>36446126
Give me a few minutes, my copy of the game got fucked some how I'm reinstalling.
>>
>>36446075
Give username.
>>
>>36446075
We gonna play?
>>
>>36446075
I actually own a pretty popular game lmao
>>
>>36446443
What is it called?
Aboriginal.
>>
File: GTFO.gif (22KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
GTFO.gif
22KB, 400x300px
fuck outta here you underage shitbag pieces of trash. you people are so immature and scummy its no wonder you play retarded games to satisfy you're pathetic lust for enjoyment. There isn't another functioning creature on earth capable of outputting such a small level of intelligence. I hope that during your gaming you become so engrossed that you lose grip on reality and are crippled in your ability to produce more meaningless text on this already dying website. if you fucking stupid ass children could yield more discerning choices maybe you'd have even the slightest of chances in this cruel and unforgiving life, but because you're too ignorant to even follow a simple rule on a website designed solely for the mentally deficient who depend on the existence of the idea of simplicity itself to survive, you will never be anything more than rebellious cells refusing to die off like cancer that nobody ever asks for.
On behalf of the entirety of mankind which you contumaciously include yourselves, please execute yourself in a manner that causes minimal regard, so that the rest of us can go about our plentiful lives without worrying about your petty issues. Thank You

-Anonymous
>>
>>36446538
didnt read lol

didnt read a word of that shit lad. didnt even see the post. not even looking at the screen when i hit the keyboard with my fingers. not even in my chair. havent seen a thing since 2005. blind deaf and dumb. im a limbless mass in a broom closet. i dont exist. im gay. if i stop dreaming the world will vanish. in my spare time i fix cars.
>>
>>36446518
its the most popular sports game. Go buy my shit and get me sum dosh
>>
>>36446608
Only if you play with me.
>>
>>36446804
I dontt realllly feel like it but .. Post your username and I'll message on my alt
>>
File: vidya.jpg (764KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
vidya.jpg
764KB, 1600x1200px
Play some real games for a change.
>>
>>36446987
xAAJGx
>>
very orignal bump pls message ^^^^
>>
>>36447008
>Cars 2
>xbox 360
>real games

heres your reply
>>
OOPH
>>
>>36448319
i did! nigh
>>
>>36447008
>playing games on a console
>real games
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.