[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

R9k Femdom Omegle

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 11

File: R3hYk4_11(2).jpg (446KB, 1024x3501px) Image search: [Google]
R3hYk4_11(2).jpg
446KB, 1024x3501px
>he isnt on the r9kfemdom omegle tag right now

What is your excuse?
>>
I don't see what the point of it is. It's just you guys talking about femdom rather than talking to women into it?
>>
>>36445407

The plan is to get women to join it as well

Yes i know, >implying
>>
Bumperino

Lets shill this shit faggots
>>
Have an upboat good gentlesir
>>
Bumping

Original of course
>>
Last bump i guess

Orig
>>
Are there actually women here? Sounds like it would just be a massive sausagefest
>>
>>36449977

Right now there is no one on it, my shilling efforts have so far been fruitless.

If only other anons also helped we could maybe get this started
>>
>>36445388
Alright lad

I'm gonna need some sauce
>>
>>36451005

Its a manhwa called Sadistic Beauty
>>
me and OP are having a super homo chat rn
>>
>>36451486

Im not even on the tag rn though
>>
>>36450556

Well there are plenty of fembots on r9k. Just break into a thread where you can see a lot of them posting and shill there. Starting a new thread for it in this case may be just asking to be ignored.

Fembots like the roastie threads coz they are gluttons for punishment. Start there.
>>
>>36451486
Sorry senpai desu.
>>
File: punish.jpg (407KB, 1024x4096px) Image search: [Google]
punish.jpg
407KB, 1024x4096px
>>36451866

>Fembots like the roastie threads coz they are gluttons for punishment.

But what if i want to be punished myself?
>>
>>36452210

All fembots engage in self-loathing recreationally. Some of them also have femdom leanings on the side. Its not a guarentee, but as you can see from this thread, its better to go where the females already ARE when you want to shill to females.
>>
>>36452490

Not sure if it would be a good idea to just post this in an otherwise unrelated thread. This doesnt seem to be working either though.
>>
Fuck I wish that the series was about her and the feminine dude not the douchebag chad.
How am I supposed to self insert as chad?
>>
>>36452610

The chad part isnt too bad but the last few episodes needed to be fucking LGBT. I hate this shit so much, there are like a thousand different lgbt mangas and doujins out there but very little good stuff in this genre. Take that shit elsewhere
>>
>>36452823
What happens?
Does she dress him up as a girl and get guys to rape him?
>>
>>36452854

No, she hooks up with a sub girl, and they hint multiple times at a dom guy getting to fuck the fem dude episode.
>>
>tfw i'm a woman and want to join
>"Omegle couldn't find anyone who shares interests with you, so this stranger is completely random."
Fuck you too, Omegle.
>>
File: Haunted-House1.jpg (1MB, 1200x952px) Image search: [Google]
Haunted-House1.jpg
1MB, 1200x952px
>>36452589

Threads get derailed all the fucking time, mostly by fembots revealing their gender.

Just start scooping up all the kik's and skype's and throwaways they leave behind. Hell I could post you some of the ones i've seen.

If they're into it, well, they know they posted their contact publicly, and will probably want to get in on what you guys are doing.

You've got to be aggressive (ie proactive) with this. I know thats hard for a natural sub, but I'm a (sexual) sub too - doesn't mean i can't hustle for what I want.

So what if you like cuddles in the bedroom, mate, in real life you can still fucking tie your shoes, right? So make it work.
>>
File: Yurinot.jpg (17KB, 338x402px) Image search: [Google]
Yurinot.jpg
17KB, 338x402px
>Violent femdom
>>
>>36453042

Dont give up, i have still started shilling this just recently. Infact this post only will make the number of anons in there increase by 9001%

Try it regularly, if enough people do it it will be useable

>>36453064

Yeah i agree with you, im not a pussy irl either. Im just saying it might get people annoyed and then nobody would want to use it. I'll try it and see what happens though. Same goes for you btw, if you want it to succeed help me with shilling this
>>
Well im here if anyone wants to talk...
>>
I guess i will bump this thread on the site known as "4chan.org" on the board known as "r9k"
>>
>>36453283

Tell me what you want to do to me (assuming youre a dom)
>>
>>36445388
>r9kfemdom

I did, I love femdom, and no one was there
>>
>>36453410
I would imagine that the amount of dommes that browse this board would be under 20 in total, and that its unlikely further that any see this 1 thread in particular, and EVEN MORE unlikely that if they do, they will go onto omegle. You got about a 0.2% chance that I am a Domme mate
>>
>>36453143

Yeah I'll help, which threads are you in?
>>
Theres no such thing as women interested in femdom, well normal woman that is.

The only possible way a female could be interested in sexually dominating a male is if she is a sadist, in that case a sociopath.
>>
>>36453504

Just this one rn, im talking in general, like when you see an active fembot thread (afaik there are none up rn) posting a quick shill post. Shilling only works if you do it as part of a sustained effort
>>
>>36453513

Sadist isnt that bad, but i couldnt trust a psychopath to not cut off my dick while im sleeping
>>
>>36453513

Yeah no.

People mix sexual feelings with almost anything, that's how fetishes happen.

Female sexual psychology seems to be more uniform than men's, sure, but its still fairly susceptible to fetishism.

Femdom is a form of fetishism where sexual feelings are associatively mixed with certain relations of power.

There's leatherdom and all that which could be how the fetish manifests for a given female, and then there's gentle femdom, which is what most robots want, which is where feelings of protective/maternal affection etc get mixed with sex. That's literally all it is.

Its not super common, but it happens.

Shut the fuck up trying to tell us what's "possible" or not, you clearly know nothing.
>>
File: Capture.png (38KB, 1094x507px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
38KB, 1094x507px
>>36445388
>r9kfemdom
Why did this happen?
>>
>>36453651
ALL sadists are sociopaths. I actually met this one girl who had fantasies about chasing other people with deadlys weapon.

She told me that she liked seeing the other person getting tired, and thus having heavy breathing, this is what turned her on: having thoughts about chasing someone with an axe or other weapons...

She also told me several times that she liked punching people with her bare hands, but get this...She always talked about psychological torture and almost never mentioned physical ones, but she was scared the "the police would find out her fantasies", which is probably why she never mentioned her violent more brutal methods.

This girl didn't has a single trace of emotion.

the best thing you could do is find a normal girl and tell her your fantasies. Stay away from sadists.
>>
File: Olympia.jpg (13KB, 236x314px) Image search: [Google]
Olympia.jpg
13KB, 236x314px
>>36453624

>>36442718

>>36444964

>>36446198

>>36450063
Here's a list of current thread i think this omegle could pick up some interest in.

I'm gonna post in those. Feel free to sockpuppet if you like, or post in different threads.

"Sustained effort" is bs, no offense. It just means delaying and forgetting about what you want to do. A way better strategy is just to do somehting - anything - right now. That goes for life in general.
>>
>>36453827
deadly weapons*
>>
>>36453827

>ALL sadists are sociopaths

No, theyre different things. They usually go hand in hand but its not an exclusive thing

I just really like it when i see geniune mental fortitude and a "primal" desire to dominate in girls. My theory is that i hate weakness in myself and project this onto others. Either way i just cant get anywhere near the same attraction to normal/sub girls then i get with dom girls.

Also, im not specifically interested in sadists, im just saying i wouldnt mind it at as long as she geniunely loved me as well and wasnt a psychopath.
>>
>>36454777

To add, i would consider dating the girl you talked about that as long as i had beforehand made clear that multiple people know when im with her (would actually do that btw) and that if she tried anything she'd be in prison immediately. Wouldnt be a long term thing but i would try it at least
>>
>>36453851

Didnt see your posts in those threads

>"Sustained effort" is bs, no offense.

No its not, its consistently shilling it so more people see it
>>
>>36454777
>>36454810

>would consider dating a girl who literally wants to axe murder you

Dude you're gonna get yourself killed, are you out of your fucking mind
>>
>>36452210
Post moar of dramatic white space femdom comic please
>>
>>36446196
women don't like femdom
the few who are into it get snapped up quick and the rest of the doms are just whores looking to get into findom for quick easy money
>>
File: Ri7gSY_8.jpg (676KB, 1024x4096px) Image search: [Google]
Ri7gSY_8.jpg
676KB, 1024x4096px
>>36455654

Here is another one of my favorites

Original
>>
>>36455663

Yeah no shit, im just trying to find the few who are
>>
>>36456402
They don't exist, save yourself the trouble.

Unless you're hyper-social Chad Thundersub you're out of luck.
>>
>>36456477

>tfw not chad thundersub

I didnt want these feels

Its worth it to try at least, i dont think i could be happy in a ltr with a normal/sub girl
>>
>>36455663
>tfw femdom
>try to spread the good word of femdom to other women

I honestly think women would be happier as the dominant partner in relationships and sex.
>>
>>36456770

Femdom isnt a personality trait you can pick up on though. I would rather it would remain an obscure fetish than some kind of new trend for all the stacies to play pretend with.
>>
File: kDY163_13.jpg (441KB, 1024x3866px) Image search: [Google]
kDY163_13.jpg
441KB, 1024x3866px
Bumping this particular thread right now
>>
>>36456770
Are you currently in a relationship?
Who am I kidding obviously since femdoms are so rare ;_;
>>
>>36457236
There are A LOT of dominant chicks, you'd be very surprised. they just buy into the notion of dominant males being the best choice because it makes them feel desirable.

>>36457791
ye, I have a qt trap sub gf.
>>
>>36445388
i'm too insecure and have low self esteem to appear on camera
>>
Someone can post the source of this webtoon, please? I really want read it.
>>
>>36445388
I love sadistic beauty so much!
Do you know when its coming back?
>>
>>36453827
>This girl didn't has a single trace of emotion.

you sound like a fucking idiot
>>
File: OWNED.png (116KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
OWNED.png
116KB, 1366x768px
rate my prank
>>
>>36458598

>they just buy into the notion of dominant males being the best choice because it makes them feel desirable.

Being wired that way, finding self-value that way etc MAKES YOU SUB.

Thats the DEFINITION.

And most males don't find value that way. But some of us do, and there's way more of us (sub) men than there are (dom) women.

Only cucks think that women are secretly waiting to explode into a variety of new properties and behaviours now that feminism has freed them from the shackles of their oppressor. Women are going to be the same as they always were, and they don't want to take care of us.

Its that simple.
>>
File: 1480515310831.jpg (51KB, 419x750px) Image search: [Google]
1480515310831.jpg
51KB, 419x750px
>tfw mummy gf makes you ebiyaki
>>
File: circe.jpg (745KB, 2468x3048px) Image search: [Google]
circe.jpg
745KB, 2468x3048px
Reminder: this is what happens to "fembots"
>>
>>36459986
Good riddance honestly.
>>
>>36459986

Noice.

Oregano is yummy and good for health!
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.