[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friday night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

File: Bfl675.jpg (29KB, 600x434px) Image search: [Google]
Bfl675.jpg
29KB, 600x434px
How are you spending your friday night?

>bought a sixpack and a bottle of rum
>gonna get drunk alone, play games and probably fap
>>
>>36444940
i started playing "orcs must die! unchained" yesterday and had fun so i'll probably do that again. i don't feel like cooking so i might get some chinese take-out, maybe some beer to go with it.
>>
>>36444940
I watched some tv series, now it is almost 10pm so I'll be hitting the bed soon, I only slept from 6am until 11am today.
>>
>>36444940
You need to get over drinking alone on Friday nights. You sound like a normie id this is so crippling to you
>>
>Was meant to be having a few drinks with some mates
>now crying at home for the second Friday night in a row
>>
>>36444940
drinking alone faggot checking in

currently have some depressing songs on loop
>>
>>36444940

studying dynamics
>>
>>36446963
toy box playlist on loop, helps the mood
>>
which rum did you get?
I'm drinking Elijah Craig bourbon and watching food challenge videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGmI9glg46M
>>
>>36444940
can you drink a six-pack without throwing up? I can't, also why not buy the 24 packs, you know you save money that way right?
>>
>>36444940
Just got home from work. Going to grill me some dinner, return some movies to the library, get some wine. Then I'm repairing one of cars. I let my dad borrow it and he got into an accident, luckily it was other guys fault so I'm getting a check from insurance. Trying to fix it and sell it. Once I'm tired of doing that I'm a make my self some poppy seed tea (legal opioids), drink that wine, play return of the king or two towers on original xbox, and watch 20/20 or dateline, planing on going to bed around midnight. Such is a Friday night of a failed normie.
>>
>>36447182
I'm assuming he won't be mixing rum and beer unless he is a dumbass and wants to ruin his Saturday.
>>
File: that feel.png (39KB, 464x524px) Image search: [Google]
that feel.png
39KB, 464x524px
Tonight I'm doing absolutely nothing. At least I can look forward to my birthday tomorrow where I'll probably spend most of my afternoon cuddling in bed with my gf before my friends arrive.
>>
File: 4b6.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>>36447259
>gf
>friends

LEAVE NOW
>>
>>36447259

Would you kindly please go fuck yourself
>>
>>36444940
going to get high alone in my dorm room and watch the new episode of Fargo, hope it's good
>>
>payday
>aka rent day
>no friends, no family
>another Friday night watching anime reruns and wondering when my life ended
>strongly considering going back to drugs, at least then I'll be too high to feel miserable and alone.
>>
I don't get drunk as much anymore because I can't help playing games then forgetting about parts. It's at the point where I'm not happy with my recollection but remember too much to deal with replaying it all.
>>
>>36444940
why would you spoiler alone? fucking normie shit.
>>
>just got roasted by my 12 year old sister and her friend

I'm 25 and still can't think of good comebacks or defend myself.
>>
one bottle of Fuller's Organic Honeydew
a carefully concocted dinner of chicken tikka and sweet potato fries
several episodes of breaking bad, third time of viewing

want to do it like me? I'll be here for questions
>>
File: 1487721311180.jpg (109KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1487721311180.jpg
109KB, 900x1200px
>>36447441
thats normal my guy, my sister is always calling me a virgin and shit, little does she know I jerk off outside the door when she gets railed by tyrone
>>
File: p0bRbvq.png (792KB, 1012x806px) Image search: [Google]
p0bRbvq.png
792KB, 1012x806px
>>36447259
Do you think this is funny? Do you get enjoyment from posting here? I bet you're lying and are doing this just to annoy people, and even if you're not, its still very sad that you need validation from posting on this board.
>>
File: IMG_0993.jpg (40KB, 640x837px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0993.jpg
40KB, 640x837px
>>36444940
>took a 12 hour shift on wensday (my one day off) to be off today so I hangout with grill
>we go to the mall for an hour and she leaves to get her hair dyed

Going to chug some boozed and watch MRE reviews until I blackout
Cest la vie
>>
>>36447259
nice bait nigger, everyone knows you're a dicklet btw
>>
>>36447441
failing to defend yourself is better than overshooting with your comeback and actually insulting a 12 year old girl
>>
I gonna get drunk and hear some albums

I'm hearing now The Who
>>
>>36447546
Replace hear with listen.
>>
>>36444940
I got some quality orange juice so I'll probably finish off my vodka with some screwdrivers while either talking over discord with a friend, though somewhat unlikely, and/or watching some shows on hulu.
>>
>>36447546
this post doesn't quite pass the Turing test
>>
File: CfJmx3O.jpg (21KB, 500x199px) Image search: [Google]
CfJmx3O.jpg
21KB, 500x199px
>>36447441
should have showed them who the man of the house and beat the shit out of your sister by using one of her friends as a weapon
>>
im drunk again

lads how do you know if you're an alcoholic
>>
>>36447441
>>36447610
Yes, grab one of their friends by the ankle, spin them around and throw them at your sister. That'll show them who's boss.
>>
drinking, as always

GF is home from work soon and will have to fake being sober when she gets home, usually works. downed a sixpack yesterday and faked having a cold when she woke me up when she got home
>>
>>36444940
Nigga it's prerelease for the new MTG set.

Get your shit together robots
>>
>>36447779
I don't get it. I can drink vodka just fine but I can't down two beers and not get majorly affected by it.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.