[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever been relentlessly teased by a pretty girl?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: takagi.gif (926KB, 532x560px) Image search: [Google]
takagi.gif
926KB, 532x560px
Have you ever been relentlessly teased by a pretty girl?
>>
File: smug loli.png (2MB, 1214x1109px) Image search: [Google]
smug loli.png
2MB, 1214x1109px
>>36444438
Not to the extent of Takagi, I don't think my heart could take it.

However my current girlfriend loved to tease me a lot before we hooked up, albeit it in a more sexual way. She once asked me if I thought she should pose nude for a portrait she was having done and gave me examples of what those poses would be and she generally likes to say and do lewd, flirty things knowing that they make me flustered.
>>
Theres this woman at work I think she's about 30. She's married.
Shes friendly to me but in a weird way.
I was working milk to the shelf and she comes over and put some frozen peas and corn on my deck saying I got you a present. I guess we are kind of friends I just don't do friendly gestures like that.
>>
>>36444642
he doesn't know about the corn and peas.
>>
A group of bean women teased me in Spanish so I molested them, that's about it
>>
>>36444438
Yes, but she was just a bitch
>>
My girlfriend does it all the time
>>
One of my friends knows i'm a masochist so she occasionally pulls my hair,etc when no one else is around us. she also sits on my lap but i'm sure that's just a buddy thing since all my female friends do it.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.