[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey r9k im trying to improve myself am i doing it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: beforeafter.jpg (527KB, 1440x1280px) Image search: [Google]
beforeafter.jpg
527KB, 1440x1280px
hey r9k im trying to improve myself am i doing it
>>
>>36443559
You went from a 3/10 to a 10/10 alpha male chad

Congrats
>>
>>36443559
Either shave or grow a beard, goatee is ridiculous.
You look cute. Show me your benis bls
>>
>>36443559
Great haircut, long hair is for fags.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (99KB, 1472x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
99KB, 1472x1080px
>>36443559
It's Reveen!
>>
>>36443588
b-but i havent lost weight yet but thanks

>>36443613
yeah my beard trimmer is broken and the beard was really scraggly and gross so this is the best i could get it to look

i didnt shave the whole thing because the parts that connect the top to the bottom take a long time for me to grow even right now they arent grown in much

>>36443659
yeah i thought i looked ok in the mirror with long hair but after seeing a camera perspective it woke me up inside

>>36443680
wut
>>
>>36443559
haicut looks fine, that facial hair is shit though for your face though. imagine if antonio banderas was 200lbs he wouldn't look as good with a goatee, you feel me? go for a fuller beard to simulate a strong jawline and hide your double chin. and you aren't fooling me with the sunglasses, take those off if you want a real evaluation.
>>
>>36443705
Where's the dick pic I asked?
>>
File: sadbags.jpg (218KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
sadbags.jpg
218KB, 720x1280px
>>36443758
yeah by the time it grows out again ill have a working beard trimmer i just dont have one right now so it's this or face pubes

im getting a nutrition plan ready and then im going to go full weightloss mode, just want to get it right you know?

also here you go i wear the glasses because of the bags under my eyes. chronic insomnia my man, chronic insomnia

>>36443832
>tfw smol benis
>>
Left looked better, more indie. Right looks like a creep
>>
>>36443859
ud be a fucking chad if u lowered ur bf enough to unlock face aesthetics
>>
>>36443936
yeah i never thought i was attractive but seeing how i look when i actually try, its shocking me

fuck man, i've always build muscle really easily too this is becoming reality

i mean im 5'10" so still won't be chad but fuck im still happy with where im going

who knows maybe hitting the gym in a few weeks will boost my testosterone enough to grow an inch or two. im about to turn 21 and a lot of my development has been late so maybe there's hope

thanks for all the positive feedback my good men
>>
>>36443559
You attract what you project.
And if I was a grill I would be way more interested in the guy on the left.
That's my piece.
>>
>>36443859
>tfw smol benis
Those are my favorite. Post it pls
>>
>>36444025
> don't leave me alone here. you have to stay the ugly robot. I command you. Don't you dare becoming a normie chad
>>
>>36443859
right on. you're not going to be chad until you lose weight and gain muscles.

you look like jack black from nacho libre. you look better in your second pic, don't get me wrong, but you've got a ways to go. honest evaluation, you were a 3/10 before and now you're a 4/10, probably 4.5/10 when you fix your facial hair.

I'd recommend going full stubble and growing it out, evaluating what looks good and what doesn't as your beard continues to grow. with your trimmer that means cutting it at a 1/4" and trimming off the neck, try to accentuate your jawline and hide your double chin. you'll find a good spot eventually where you can maintain it once or twice a week. for me that's about 3/8", but some guys can get a full beard and it looks great.

once you lose weight and fix the bags you'll probably hit 7 and then free yourself from all of the woes of robothood. given your facial structure I doubt you'll ever exceed 7.5, but shit that's still better than 90% of us.
>>
>>36444052
Nice projection there.
Slapping aviators on you and shaving sideburns does not make a Chad.

At the left he looks live average yet interesting guy. On the right he just looks like chubby guy with glasses.

Your perception seems pretty flawed if you think glasses make you something more.
>>
>>36443559
Doing really good dude you look miles better than before even though you're angles in the second pic lose the weight and you'll be cruisin
>>
>>36443859
You gotta lose the beta brows though only just noticed it when i scrolled down theyre like crinkled and shit stop that you're not confused or worried to take a picture you want to take the picture
>>
>>36444025
im doing it more for self esteem and better career prospects than for attracting girls (not that i'd mind it ive just given up)

>>36444044
sorry i would post it for you if i hadnt posted my face

im comfortable posting one or the other but not both

>>36444052
hes got nothing to worry about, my personality is too incompatible with normiedom

the furthest ill ever be able to go is king of the robots, and i doubt that ill even get that far

>>36444088
thanks for the honesty my man, yeah i definitely saw jack black in the mirror a few times. not the worst desu but still

i always liked the stubble look but rip trimmer, last time i buy from gillette

sadly the bags cant be fixed, they are a product of genetics (grandma, mom and 2 of my 3 sisters have them too) and insomnia that doesnt respond well to meds so RIP

good thing ill be somewhere dangerously sunny so ill have the glasses on when im out

>>36444163
i dont really mind if i dont look interesting, really.

>>36444186
thanks a bunch famalam

>>36444206
i think it was mostly the lighting in the room doesnt agree with me so i squint a bit

still ill experiment a bit with it
>>
>>36444261
Just looked at what some of these crabs are saying dude if you had social skills you could get laid tomorrow at your size and in the second pic the facial hair is fine probably not when you get smaller but yeah srs bro get out and slay sluts its ez
>>
>>36444353
thanks. im at 240 lbs so i cant really slay much of anything yet, but i think ill get there

should i see what /soc/ thinks? ive never been there but it might be interesting to see a normie perspective
>>
>>36444492
/soc/ isn't normie dude its crabs attention whores and desperate betas ive seen people who claim soc rates them highly but they look like fucking ass bro. ignore soc
>>
>>36443859
get youe eyebrows done
lose weight
Remove all facial hair or grow a full beard
>>
>>36444550
well already posted there so lets see if i get any >kys fatty
>>
>>36444600
They wont do that from what ive seen theyll just post a bunch of stupid improvements and rate you shittily until youre a twink or a slut they think they have a chance with i just got home a couple hours ago and there were plenty of dudes out there looking like you youre normal dude
>>
You still look like a fat sack neet shit to me, OP
>>
>>36443559
You look fine in second pic
>>
>>36444775
absolutely savage my man damn
>>
File: 1488559488142-fit.jpg (34KB, 564x477px) Image search: [Google]
1488559488142-fit.jpg
34KB, 564x477px
Holy shit it's Ricky from trailer park boys
>>
>>36443680
Severely underrated post

Origolo
>>
>>36443680
FUCKIN PATRICK SWAYZE DIRTY DANCIN
>>
>>36443559
You need to get down to a 12-10 bodyfat and you will most likely become good looking. But your norwooding so that could be an issue
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.