[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do guys prefer stacies over nice girls?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 121
Thread images: 11

Why do guys prefer stacies over nice girls?
>>
because """"nice"""" girls are fat and ugly
>>
Nice girls are easy.
>>
>>36442919
This applies to both genders, but a large part of this is the scarcity principle. If something is get, it feels a lot more valuable and, in a human sense, attractive.
>>
>>36442919
I don't know about other guys but I'm a vain asshole and personality doesn't mean anything compared to looks.
>>
I don't. I've fallen for a very cute and nice gal. If only I could get a good opportunity to get to know her and ask her out, but so far the fate been shitting on me. I just found out that we're not going to be together in a group in a next year because she chose a different specialty
>>
I don't, it's just hard to find a 5/10 nice girl who has similar interests.
>>
>why does Chad keep trying with Stacies instead of settling for me

Fuck off. Enjoy your future as a cat lady.
>>
Same reason girls prefer Chad over nice guys.
>>
>>36442919
nice girls dont do anal
>>
I remember a story about a male peacock losing his feathers and as a result none of the females wanted him.Except for one "nice girl" peacock that took care of him while he was sick and unpopular then when he got his feathers back he started courting all the females again and forgot aboit the plain jane peacock that helped him when he was down
>>
Well shit, this image hits too close to home...
>>
>Women genuinely believe this is true and not the other way around

Hahahahaha
>>
>>36442963
You're a retarded pseudointellectual

>>36442940
this is the obvious answer
>>
>>36443243
sounds like a gay story
>>
>>36443243
>This

I know r9k has shit experiences with women but so do women with men.

Brad goes for Stacy and so does everyone else my dudes.

Don't get me wrong I hate women and get autistically angry sometimes but this is kinda biased
>>
The girl in that comic isnt fat enough for that to be realistic. If the roles were reversed it would be the same thing. People are assholes.
>>
>>36443356
>bringing up a valid point
>pseudointellectual
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scarcity_(social_psychology)
>>
>>36442940
This.
And they are nice only with the pretty/funny guys not like any of them ever engaged a conversation with the loner guy who sits in the back.
>>
File: 1353192097946_3672254.png (40KB, 420x294px) Image search: [Google]
1353192097946_3672254.png
40KB, 420x294px
>>36442919
>>36443243
What are men good for anyway?
just nuke 'em and problem solved
>>
>>36442919
>Why do guys prefer stacies over nice girls?
>By: BigHam

I have a good idea why...
Or I would if this wasn't complete bullshit.
>>
In slavlands we call these "grey mice"
they are cute and shy girls who prefer books and studying to partying and bydlo cock
some say they don't really exist, but I've seen them alright. at least one.
>>
>>36442940
this, OP go home
>>
>>36442919
I have never known a "nice" girl.

Can someone give me an example?

A pleasant fat girl doesn't count, she can just lose weight if she wants male attention.
>>
>>36442919
I don't.
I prefer intelligent girls who aren't emulative. Sadly those are rare.
>>
>>36443529
losing weight for girls is like building muscle for men
its difficult and you have to retain the routine once you've achieve it
>>
>>36443493
>implying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
>>
>>36443560
Eating healthy isn't a fucking routine, roastie.
>>
>>36443560
Gaining and maintianing muscle requires vigorous exercise regimens

Losing weight and remaining healthy simply requires a lot of self-control, which any one can do. Anyway, women don't have to be thin as a runway model, just not obese.
>>
>>36443560
>not eating for 3 people is as hard as exercise and diet
>>
>>36443615
I've met chubby vegans who eats selectively so put your money where your mouth is
>>
>>36443439
kill you'reself college sophomore
>>
>>36443652
>>36443655
read
>>36443674
I also fell to the meme and there was little to no difference
>>
dude that pic is fucking bullshit

how are you gonna get cucked or some shit and be sad about it, then a girl is randomly gonna help you and fall in love with you cause of that

that is not real
>>
>>36442919
>be me, "nice girl" in high school
>weird 5'4 guy, antisocial, plays d&d, etc
>i develop a crush on him
>he has a crush on this tiny hot stacy girl
>i become his friend, i help him get her attention and basically act as his cuck wingman so he'll be happy
>we start spending more time together
>he stops caring about her and asks me out
>we watch the evil dead and play mtg together, cute relationship
it was a good feel fuck you for making me remember my happy days
>>
File: 1429561308934.png (446KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1429561308934.png
446KB, 2000x2000px
>>36443725
>>36443652

fatty in denial
>>
>>36443764
what happened? did you cheat on him and go full roastie?
>>
>>36443015
>I've fallen for a very cute and nice gal.
>If only I could get a good opportunity to get to know her
You don't actually know the first thing about her and you assume she's a 'nice gal'

She's not.
>>
>3D
why are you here?
>>
>>36443782
She probably got the attention of a chad when she started taking better care of herself and gave her virginity to him.

Oh but she never wanted this to happen of course.

''it was a mistake!''
>>
>>36443782
no, he was very depressed and joined the army when he turned 18 because he thought his life was worthless
i heard from my friend that he's doing alright, he came back to visit our hometown
i think about him still, but he probably found someone better and i'm just glad he's doing ok
>>
>>36443840
Its probably vice-versa
he improved to become a normie and threw her in the dumpster
>>
>>36443878
roastie propaganda

originado monsieur gookmoot
>>
>>36443925
>virgin
>roastie
nys
>>
>>36443800
I'm good at analysing people from their looks, behaviour and all the stuff I can find out about them using the magic of Internet
and I still know her better than you do
>>
>>36442919
Same reason girls prefer Chads over nice guys.
>>
>>36443674
Vegan =/=healthy.
Chubby=/=fat

I've known fat vegetarians who still manage to eat shitty. Stop giving anecdotal BS.
There's plenty of GWAS research that shows weight is primarily diet based, NOT genetic.
>>
>>36442919
Why do girls like Chad?
>>
File: Naruto_and_Hinata_kiss.png (589KB, 1174x720px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto_and_Hinata_kiss.png
589KB, 1174x720px
Because life isn't like my Japanese animes.
>>
>>36442919
Nice girls don't exist
And "nice girls" all want Chad.
>>
Because nice girls are the worst my guy. They talk to you and shit and approach most of the time and when you think you got something going she never really liked you. She was just being nice.
>>
>>36444050
>I'm good at analysing people from their looks
>yet autistic enough to use /r9k/
???????
>>
>>36443674
"Vegan" means fuckall besides weak bones.
Oreos are vegan you desperate fatass.
>>
>>36443436
Yeah, especially with a name like Bigham
>>
>>36442919

What is a nice girl and how are they different from Stacy other than they are uglier than her? And how are they different than nice guys?
>>
>>36443493
By nuking men, you are effectively destroying women
>>
>>36442919
By guys you mean the normie men, not the guy that actually like you.
>>
>>36444700
By vegan I meant veggies and brown rice
oreos are disgusting
>>
>>36443560
>not over eating is the same and effectively eating properly while at the same time going to the gym 4-5 times a week

Wooooweee
>>
>>36442919
no thanks I will take sweet qt and kind gf over Stacy.
>>
>>36443493
enjoy going back to the stone age again then.
>>
Nice girls are a lie, fabricated purely out of deceit and a desire to be viewed as socially desirable in the eyes of their real targets. A nice girl is a girl who projects a facade of benevolence in order to maintain her public image If you were to become trapped on a desert island with one of these nice girls where there would be no repercussions for her actions, she would quickly treat you as you deserve to be treated: like the waste of imperfect genetic material that you are. She would disdain you or flat out ignore you unless you somehow proved useful to her continued survival on that island.

I despise nice girls and all that they claim to stand for. They are natural manipulators who think of men like us as props.
>>
>>36444681
cause I'm not your typical robot and only come here to post about my fee fees?
>>
THIS DOES NOT EXIST THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN
>>
>>36442919
There's a girl I am unironically in love with but fear orbiting

She has shown me a lot of love and has even asked to date me in the past but she chose someone over me. While I can be a butt hurt child about it, I decided to be mature about it instead and simply hope she was happy with who she was with.

Well turns out he was some kind of looney tune and she came back to me really glad that I didn't do what most people do (which is tell her to get lost).

She's a really nice girl so I didn't fault her for her mistake, but do you think this will come back to bite me?
>>
>>36443410
Who the fk is Brad? Chad's retarded brother?
>>
>>36442919
Yeah sure, I bet she put off guys who actually liked her. At least the red stacy rejected him, the pink girl probably keeps them in the friendzone.
>>
>>36444916
>come here to post about my fee fees
There's no way you're good at reading people if you're actually autistic after all.
>>
>>36442919
Nice girls won't settle for robots.
>>
>>36443529
>I have never known a "nice" girl.

I have but she was introverted and 10/10 in looks.she was gorgeous,feminine and probably a K selected female . All the attractive extroverted Stacie's were very masculine and promiscuous r selected females. The extrovert r selected females were mostly attracted to bad boy chads who only used them for sex.
>>
>>36442919
I'm a masochistic bottom
i still don't tho
>>
>>36445019
except I told you that I'm not
>>
File: 8man yui.jpg (45KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
8man yui.jpg
45KB, 1280x720px
>>36444881
>be nice guy
>no girl wants you

>be cynical jerk
>attract pretty nice girl who sees beyond your exterior
Anons just lack mystery (and good looks).
>>
>>36445160
nice guy basically means you're faking it just to get girls
thats why they dont like you, act natural and shit
>>
File: niceguys.jpg (173KB, 640x1920px) Image search: [Google]
niceguys.jpg
173KB, 640x1920px
>>36445226
No, they get the 'nice' label from people around them because they're defined by being nice all the time. They're not interesting, that's all.
>>
>>36442919
cause stacies are hot
>>
>>36444796

>eat triple servings of vegitables and rice 5 times a day
>don't move all day

So healthy.

>sneak in 4 chocolate bar and a bag of cookies then refuse to ever acknowledge it

This is closer to the truth.

Calories in, calories out.
>>
>>36442919
guys like stacies who are nice girls

/tend
>>
>>36442919
Because, you can't prefer something that doesn't exist, silly.
>>
File: fakebird.jpg (69KB, 634x522px) Image search: [Google]
fakebird.jpg
69KB, 634x522px
>>36442919
i kind of do this

i value the people who rebuild me too much to demote them to the "relationship realm"

i am very much an autist as i come to /r9k/, and because of this i feel bad for anybody that would be in a romantic relationship with me since i have no clue what i am doing

i keep the girls i like the looks and personality of stored away until i feel like i would be ready to handle a romantic relationship with them and not ruin our pre-existing friendship
>>
>>36443874
How many years has it been since you were a couple?
>>
>>36442919
The same reason girls prefer chads over "nice guys"
>>
Because nice people aren't special. A lot of people are nice. Simply being nice doesn't make people love you. Niceness isn't the end all be all characteristic. You can be both nice and have a bad personality. You can be uninteresting, overemotional, depressed, or simply have disgusting habits. Do not use one good thing about yourself to paint over all your flaws; people see through that and it makes you look one dimensional and fake.
This applies for all genders.
So go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>36442919
The fact that women think men are like this is enraging.

Sorry Chad isn't a loyal fucking prince like oh thought he was.
>>
>>36442940
This.

They're also boring.

Stacies might be shallow, but at least they can get a conversation going.
>>
>>36447747
Stacy is hot and nice and dtf if you can get her to like you. She's the whole package.

"Nice" bitches are stupid and annoying and won't even let you put it in their asses.
>>
>>36442919
>Why do guys prefer stacies over nice girls?

When a guy has/gains the characteristics (looks, status, money) needed to attract a Stacie that's when most "nice girls" begin to show interest in him as well. So they want him when he has the most options available.
>>
Nice girls don't like me. My friend has a girlfriend who is an Occupational Therapist student, her and all of her friends are cute, down to earth girls, all the ones that have boyfriends have like thin, twinky, boring as fuck nice guy boyfriends.

It's unfortunate in this case. I live in regional Australia and tbqh my and my friends are physically and socially able guys.

I'm not nice enough for any of those girls though. We are all too rough for them. That's actually one of the things I notice most, I very rarely encounter typical stacies near where I live, all I see are basically r9k dream girls, and it seems like the traits that I have naturally accquired in life that r9k thinks are so crucial to success like confidence and general chad/normie qualities have only hindered me.
>>
>>36442919
Blue guy doesn't look chad enough.
>>
>>36442919
The same reason women like Chads over nice guys.
>>
File: anime is inferior.jpg (50KB, 322x467px) Image search: [Google]
anime is inferior.jpg
50KB, 322x467px
>>36444990
Brad is a Chad wannabe, he's a robot with good looks but none of the fun likable characteristics and qualities Chad has that make's him so popular and well-liked

Brad's an asshole and likely the guy who would bully you for kicks
>>
>>36443439
>(((social psychology)))

Not even gonna check the link
>>
The "nice girl" doesn't go for the nice guy, because "nice girls" don't exist. All women are "nice" to men they want to fuck or get a stranglehold on. The majority of women have no personality beyond being pleasant to be around and inoffensive, and women who deviate from this tend to be horrendous cunts.

When a girl chases after a guy and wonders why the man of her dreams doesn't like her, she's probably ignoring the 20-100 men who are following behind her, desperate to even be noticed.
>>
Truly nice girls are superior to stacies, but usually "nice" it's just codeword for "not hot".

I've just visited a distant cousin I hadn't seen in a decade; she is short, average body and with a kinda cute face, but she's so joyous, cheerful, sunny, that I would wife her immediately if I could.
>>
>>36442919
Because Stacy will let you fuck on the first date.
>>
>>36443480

Um, why should they? They are allowed to have preferences, and they don't owe him sex. If he was more interesting and confident and not so shallow and creepy/short maybe he would be worth it.
>>
Irony the post, lol you faggots bitch about females wanting a Chad when you're literally giving hard reasons why you'd never settle with a normal bitch over a Stacy. Fucking retards
>>
>>36442919
>nice girl
>work hard to win her over
>she plays hard to get because she has long term plans with you
>fuck waiting, bitch
>1 week later she fucks a total tool
>>
>>36447478
the irony, holy shit

/r9k/ is a bunch of biased pricks
pretty much the male equivalent to feminazis
>>
>>36442919
Because the latter doesn't exist.
>>
>>36448257

Stacy is a normal woman, you autist. The average woman is Stacy, by definition.

>>36448368

lmao triggered SJW cuck
>>
>>36443874
Sounds like a good dude
Did he go infantry and do a complete 180, or something fitting his nerdier nature
>>
File: 1488233835668.jpg (53KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
1488233835668.jpg
53KB, 600x749px
Because nice girls just can't compete
>>
>>36448516

What are you talking about, she looks incredibly nice. Nice face, nice body, probably nice in bed.
>>
>>36448546
>Those eyebrows
>That makeup
>Choker

She's probably an "Instagram model" who swallows Arab prince cock and shit regularly to pay for her vacations and clothes. I can't criticise her that much, because every woman alive would do that if they had the ability.
>>
>>36442919

Because Stacy's mom has got it going on. She's all I want and I've waited for so long.
>>
>>36448516
disgusting trashy whore
I'm gonna puke
>>
>>36448455
No. In your world stacy is whatever bitch you deem unobtainable. Shes perfect because you cant have her. A regular chick is a 'roastie' and the women on your level you call fembots. Your whole argument is why should you deserve a high tier woman who meets most of your criteria instead of one who merely serves you companionship. Don't try to bullshit dude.
>>
>>36448455
Stacies are above average by definition. Stacy is hot, not average.
>>
>>36445160
Most self proclaimed nice guys are quiet and introverted. Women want confident guys who don't give a fuck.
>>
>>36448690
>>36448728

No. By definition. And by biology most women meet those high standards. Which makes the exceptions (which you're trying to insist are average) even more grotesque and abnormal.

You got logicked. Deal with it
>>
>>36448578

>those eyebrows

Only gays notice

>that makeup

only queers notice

>choker

black belt in dick sucking

>suck arab cock

nasty slut in bed + 1
>>
>>36449138
>He doesn't immediately check a chick's eyebrows and makeup to tell whether or not she is a whore

You won't last a minute in the real world, my friend.
>>
>>36443480
I do but whatever
>>
>tfw you dont go out or engage in any social activities so the likelihood for meeting a nice gf is 1/10000000000
>>
>>36442919
Stacy(tm) is hot, sexy, conforms to societal norms of femininity, girly as hell and makes for a fantastic wife due to her instinctive nurturing nature.

Nice girls are usually feminist hogs that are bitter they can't get Chad(tm) and don't put any effort into trying to be a cute girl.
>>
>>36449120
Stacy is above average you idiot. A Stacy is a hot girl. An average girl is not hot. An average girl is average.
>>
>>36449395

Nope, studies show men find the average woman to be hot. Fact fucked again SJW cuck!
>>
>>36442919
nice girls don't exist just like fembots but this board refuses to believe that
>>
I'm sure it's been said a million times already but those 'nice girls' all want Chad.

There are loads of guys who are fine with absolute bottom of the barrel women. It's just that these days even fat ugly women think they deserve a decent looking, loud outgoing man.
>>
File: 1492474288575.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1492474288575.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
>>36442919
are you serious. I'd be ok with ANY girl at this point. These are some sad fucking days when the virgin shutins start becoming the minority on here.
Thread posts: 121
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.