[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show yourselves trapbots. I wanna see if any of you is 2d tier.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 8b53dd3751fcb0f96b0dbec3c483ff3c.jpg (148KB, 686x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8b53dd3751fcb0f96b0dbec3c483ff3c.jpg
148KB, 686x1024px
Show yourselves trapbots. I wanna see if any of you is 2d tier.
>>
File: IMG_1945.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1945.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>36442888
I'll show you my penis since you rolled trips. But I'm not gay nor a trap.
>>
>>36442888
tfw pass 100% now so get all the privileges of being female without having an icky vagina
>>
>>36442888
Super Soaker under Hasbro is shit. They try to make things have the same firearms-inspired aesthetics as their Nerf shit, but water is much heavier than foam and requires much bulkier stuff to push it. Super Soaker has fallen way behind other brands, which still have the same old fantastical scifi look that won't get your black kid shot.
>>
>>36442946
Why the fuck do you shave your pubic hair then?
>>
>>36443002
Also, there's so many Super Soakers without triggers now. That's only acceptable on cheap knockoffs.
>>
>>36442959
Let's see some proof there Mr cute
>>
>>36443042
Because it makes me sweat less when I exercise, and it look a good and feels good.
>>
>>36442959
Except no human being is ever going to want to have a relationship with you. Have fun being killed when you lead a guy on without telling him you're a guy and he finds out the truth.
>>
>>36443078
You underestimate how thirsty "straight" men are. You can be a chubby guy and merely say you're a trans girl and they'll be all over you.
>>
>>36443078
except i already have a boyfriend

there's a lot more people who are okay with it than you'd think.
>>
>>36443078
I would. I would take anyone so if they put in effort to look feminine and cute I would be very happy
>>
>>36443078
It's not difficult for anyone to get a boyfriend.
>>
>>36443161
>>36443192
>tfw no adorable trap boyfriend to treat like a princess
>>
>>36443226
>trap boyfriend
That's not how it works.
>>
>>36443280
It is. A trap is still a biological male you silly. I want a boy that has feminine features and maybe could pass as a girl.
>>
>>36443308
Do you need it explained why you won't have that?
>>
>>36443398
I'd prefer them to pass but really a pretty boy in general will suffice with some femininity
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.