[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

25 Years Older and Beyond

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

File: 0000000000.png (10KB, 300x231px) Image search: [Google]
0000000000.png
10KB, 300x231px
You still hanging in there?

Whats new in your life?
>>
File: autism1.jpg (46KB, 514x536px) Image search: [Google]
autism1.jpg
46KB, 514x536px
>"25 Years Older and Beyond" on 4chan
>>
>>36442799
I am going to start an internship gynaecology soon.
>tfw still a virgin
>tfw going to fist a bunch of landwhales
Feels batman
>>
>27 neet since 19
>no job or post secendary education
>no phone number so cant tinder
>ip banned from pof and my vpn no longer works
>might be eating vagina and doing feet stuff tonight with a girl from pof

my options as a neet are running dry. I need to try tinder and generate some kind of income. I might be able to turn into normal
>>
>>36442894
How the fuck did you manage to find a girl who wants to fuck a loser like yourself (no offense)
>>
File: 1492746020524.jpg (9KB, 228x218px) Image search: [Google]
1492746020524.jpg
9KB, 228x218px
>>36442988
I work out and bee myself. The trick to online dating is just swing for the fences. If they think you are attractive you are in, if they dont message another one
>>
>>36442988
PoF whores are the whaliest of landwhales.

>>36442837
Better than being some young prick who still has a chance to improve his life but wastes it here. Go focus on your studies or starting a career and lifting to impress girls shithead.
>>
PLAYAN
EATAN
DRINKAN
WATCHAN
LISTENAN
FAPPAN
FEELAN
>>
>>36443213
I'm a fag and guys are too easy for me to bother improving mysef
>>
>>36442799
What was the worst piece of advice your parents gave you?

My mom actually taught me as a kid that education was worthless and my As had no real meaning besides trophies. Because I thought this I didn't study hard in high school. It wasn't until I realized STEM was actually a pretty good way to find a job I took it seriously. Plus that understanding helps me in other aspects of life.
>>
>>36442799
32. hanging in there because my parents are still alive. just became NEET
>>
>28
>married
>stable job with average pay
>moving to California in a few months

Things are okay I guess.
>>
Nothing nothing nothing. Never anything new. Still just hanging in.

Trying to come down. It sucks. And is lonely
>>
I got my early morning pussy and heading to work in a bit.
>>
>>36442799

>No job
>No college education
>Anxieties keep me housebound, 10 years not leaving the house and counting
>Actual 8.5/10 gf that plays vidya with me and swallows on command

Not sure I want to know how this will be 10 years from now
>>
>>36443395
education is worthwhile in its own right. If it leads to a job great. but being a slave isnt the ultimate way to derive meaning in life. It is important to educate yourself in your own time as well of course. Honest question, how old are you?
>>
>>36443663
Next year I'm 25.
I understand being a wagecuck isn't good but you need a specific amount so you can pay bills. I was always interested in STEM and especially in neurology so I went to chem engineering. I find myself using chemistry and math to solve my problems in life. I actually figured out I wasn't losing weight because I didn't have enough calcium in my diet for example
>>
26, 100k in untaxed savings sitting around, taking classes to be a real estate broker, bf of 1 year who is bomb in bed and loves me more than life itself but is total loser stuck in hometown, rich exbf who realizes his mistake dumping me wants me back in dream city

HERE I AM STUCK IN THE MIDDLE ON /r9k/
>>
I'll be 25 next year. Been hikki NEET since I was 19.

I'm female so hitting the wall, never going to get married and have kids. If you get a career as a man, it seems like you only get better after 25.

I'm never going to get married. Never going to have kids. Only going to get older.

>Whats new in your life?
I lost a bit of weight and than put it back on. Kill me.
>>
>>36443789
aye gotcha, did you end up getting a job in chem engineering. What do you do?
>>
>>36443825
>I lost a bit of weight and than put it back on. Kill me.

I did this. Feels fucking terrible because not only did you lose all that progress, now you know the hell it is to go through so it's harder than ever to start again. I'm seriously considering lipo because even when I was doing speed and barely eating and at my lowest weight I still had a little gut.
>>
>>36443789
>I actually figured out I wasn't losing weight because I didn't have enough calcium in my diet for example

huh? this is a thing?
>>
>>36443827
I'm not finished yet I still have classes but I am gettin a job in software to pay for the final stretch. When I'm finished I'm going into tissue engineering and regenerative medicine. Its good pay and its something interesting
>>
>>36443213
>Better than being some young prick who still has a chance to improve his life but wastes it here.
this
>>
>>36443868
I lost a bit back when I was smoking, but getting more hikki, I stopped going outside at all and can't be smokes anymore.

I was throwing up for a while, but fucked my teeth up and I actually had to leave the house and go to the dentist.

Been thinking about lipo a bit too.
>>
>>36443886
Calcium regulates fat storage and body temperature. Calcium also makes yu literally shit out fat. A lot of people would not be fat if they got enough calcium
>>
File: smilingpig.png (748KB, 720x488px) Image search: [Google]
smilingpig.png
748KB, 720x488px
>tfw making friends at work
>tfw starting to prefer being at work than at home
>tfw dreading my day off tomorrow because I don't know how to spend it, and I just want to talk to cute girls at work
What the fuck is happening to me? I used to be NEET for 3 years, now the thought of a single day off is just awful.
>>
>>36443947
so do you take supplements? what's your regimen exactly? and how did it impact your weight/fat loss?
>>
>>36443994
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18838979
This is a study on it. I wouldn't go this high though. Stick to 600-1000mg for best results
>>
>>36443973
Good job bro. I'm happy for you.
>>
File: IMG_0280.png (256KB, 636x708px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0280.png
256KB, 636x708px
I'm 6'5" but I've been fat my whole life. I just started exercising and lifting though. Time to test out the "just be in shape and girls will flock to you" meme.
>>
>>36443973
I sort of know that feel. I was fine with days off, but I never wanted to ditch work because I'd be "missing out." This also made me take all the overtime possible.
>>
>>36444739
I take as much hours as possible. If I could, I would work a couple hours unpaid.
>>
30 years old
Bought electric guitar and a midi controller keyboard this week. I occasionally try new stuff just for the hell of it and now it's music's turn.
>>
File: 1492094724683.jpg (164KB, 1024x1276px) Image search: [Google]
1492094724683.jpg
164KB, 1024x1276px
>>36442799
25 here making in 35k in Texas still a virgin but things are looking up have cosy job now ive just been working out, I have alot of free time.
>>
>>36442886
Well congrats with the MD.
>>
>>36444648
Are you handsome though?
>>
>>36443973
I'm in the same sort of situation, just being home makes me feel fucking awful. What do you do for work?
>>
>You still hanging in there?
I hate spring, I hate women, I hate that my urges make my eyes stay glued to them anyway.
>>
>>36443809
Fuck off dont post here again
>>
File: IMG_0372.jpg (149KB, 608x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0372.jpg
149KB, 608x350px
>>36445806
I'd like to think I'm decent-looking. Some women at work have basically said they're attracted to me, but they've been chubby or fat.

I'm hoping I'll get buff and then cute women will come onto me, because I'm too shy to approach
>>
26, KHV surgeon, fixed a guy's clavicle today. It was a little easier than I thought it was going to be. Also helped take out someone's prosthetic hip which was really easy but it usually is. Moonlighting tomorrow for some extra money and experience.

>>36442886
I skipped most of my obstetrics and gynaecology rotation as a student and just read out of books for exams. Can't be dealing with that shit at all.
>>
I can't take it anymore. I want a job.
>>
I eat frozen pizza every day. I also look forward to it every day.
>>
>>36443973
What's your original job?

>>36443825
>I'm never going to get married. Never going to have kids. Only going to get older.
I'm a male, 25yo on november. I kinda know that feel.
Too scared for any change in my life, too sick of my fucking everyday routine
>>
File: 1492645063430.jpg (142KB, 567x437px) Image search: [Google]
1492645063430.jpg
142KB, 567x437px
I really, really hope I don't wake up tomorrow.

t. unemployed 30 y/o with no degree and denied financial aid
>>
File: 1474918301408.jpg (181KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1474918301408.jpg
181KB, 1000x1000px
27 NEET khv here.

I moved my PC from my desk to right next to my bed so now I never have to leave bed. That's all that's new in my life.
>>
29, MA and BA from ivy leagues, work at dad's office, need to get a job and move out i guess

also recovering alkie
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.