[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a doggo and it sucks

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20170420_102438.jpg (805KB, 1332x1751px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170420_102438.jpg
805KB, 1332x1751px
Don't mind me, I'm just ranting.
So two days ago a dog appeared outside my back yard asking to get in. She sat there for a while before I realized, so I let her in. She got really happy. She's just a kid, probably around 1 year old.
After a little while, I realized it's just not going to work. She's a big dog, and she's really hyperactive. My cat got really scared of her and barely comes down anymore. The dog already proved to be coercive in many ways, now I have all the doors to the yard closed, and I can't go out without the dog getting all excited.
I'd read something (a clickbait title actually) about "people who own dogs are more outgoing", which seemed to imply they're happier. But now I am depressed. My cat can't roam about freely, and neither can I. All I can think of is getting rid of this dog, I already got flyers all over the place hoping it belongs to someone, but I don't think she has an owner so I'm stuck with her, I'm going to put up adoption flyers when it feels reasonable. Perhaps a week.
So in the meantime, I am stuck with this dog that wants nothing but to play, and who gets all whiny whenever I come inside.
Maybe I'm not cut out to have a dog, but this absolutely sucks. The worst part is that I don't know how long I'll be stuck with her, and all I can do is wait until someone comes to either claim or adopt the dog.
What's even worse, she's really happy, and I feel like shit for feeling annoyed with her presence.
Pic is her.
>>
Chicks dig dogs. Also, you're a sociopath
>>
really? i have a dog and hes robot as hell, all he does is sleep all day and sometimes come and sit by me and let me pet him if i want.
>>
I feel you dude. Pets have an undeservedly good reputation. Dogs are annoying and constantly looking for attention. Cats just hate all humans and only show affection when they want something. I mean, I don't want to see any harm come to them but the pet love meme needs to stop.
>>
It probably belongs to someone. Take it to the VET and ask them to scan it for a chip, they probably miss it poor thing god bless
>>
File: Untitledss.jpg (26KB, 323x350px) Image search: [Google]
Untitledss.jpg
26KB, 323x350px
>>36442690
Dogs are extensions of humans, just really stupid ones. That's why the nicest people you meet are also the most unintelligent, for the most part.

I like dogs.
>>
And here I am thinking a puppy would solve all my
>tfw no gf
feels.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.