[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone took some screenshots of some posts on 4chan and are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: real anime.jpg (47KB, 447x589px) Image search: [Google]
real anime.jpg
47KB, 447x589px
Someone took some screenshots of some posts on 4chan and are making it seem like a certain Internet celebrity have been posting them despite no definite proof that it's the internet celebrity that's been making those posts. One of the posts makes it seem like the internet celebrity wishes something unsavory on persons who are popular on the Internet. Basically someone is slandering an Internet celebrity and making them look psycho.

-Would slander be a legit reason to get mods to delete those posts from archives?
-Can legal action be taken?
>>
File: .png (181KB, 814x348px) Image search: [Google]
.png
181KB, 814x348px
Like this original screenshot that is absolute truth?
>>
It's one thing to shittalk someone on their Youtube channel, it's another thing to immortalize slander by taking screenshots of obviously fake information.
>>
File: 1492791019404.png (2MB, 1920x1520px) Image search: [Google]
1492791019404.png
2MB, 1920x1520px
>>36442037

I am crying this is amazing.

Hi Lilypichu

>>36409538

>or is this a master troll
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 92x92px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 92x92px
>>36442037

good effort man
>>
>>36442037
My advice to you:

You can't undo any of this, it's all been re-re-archived if what you say is true. Your best course is to

Just

Fucking

Stop

Posting

There'll probably be a period where people just start pretending to be you actually, this is probably that period, kek but after that it'll pass.
>>
File: 7e3.jpg (31KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
7e3.jpg
31KB, 600x750px
>>36442661

but i want to believe this so bad ; _ ;
>>
>>36442582
someone needs to put lolcow in the grinder
the theory is that faggots like this "improve the internet" or whatever but the reality is that it just means we all have to kowtow to sociopaths

it's great that we pulled gawker down but there's still more of the same shit left to kill
>>
Can I get an unbiased autistic tl;dr please
>>
>>36442037
Finlandia is quite good vodka
My 2nd favourite
>>
>>36442734

>lilypichu posts whining about lolcow
>lolcow found out it was her
>someone pretending to her came here and posted OP
>>
>>36442759
yeah, that deeply fucking rustles my jimmies

so WE have to just man up and deal w it lel kek wew rekt [preteen minecrafter noises] when people talk shit about us, but if anyone talks shit about their little forum clique, it's okay to send out fucking inspector closeau to #ruin them?

no, fuck you. fuck these spoiled imageboard princesses for claiming special privileges that none of us get. fucking into the ocean with them.
>>
>>36442847
Is this a false flag?
>>
>>36442880
lolcow is literally just "gawker, but we only target nerds so no one realizes we're evil"
how is this a controversial opinion
>>
>>36443082

lolcow is just roastie r9k
>>
>>36443236
>r9k
>leading raids
anyone trying a tenth of the shit they pull here would be permabanned within the hour
you can't even make an aggie thread, and those are just robots talking about how they'd die for her
it's the most frustrating goddamn thing, because there's one set of rules for them that allows them to get away with fucking anything up to and including driving people to fucking suicide...
...and an entirely DIFFERENT set of rules for us, where we have to check our privs, not talk about real people, and basically prevent ourselves from having any impact on the real world whatsoever

like, remember wizchan and that deal with "depression quest", how they had like one or two people expressing disdain for the game on their own fucking board where no one but other wizards could see it, and it turned into a national crisis
meanwhile lolcow/tumblr/whatever are fucking driving people to suicide for drawing skinny SU characters or wearing off-brand frilly fucking dresses, and they're allowed to just keep fucking doing that for fucking ever

i don't want to make this a gender thing, and that's unfortunate, because that's what this fucking is. lolcow is what "cyber harassment sites" ACTUALLY look like, but since it's politically inappropriate to arrest women, they ignore it and haul in autistic racists and robots instead. women are pure innocent angels even when they kill people, and men are gross niggers who have to have a boot on their necks at all times, and that's how it fucking is due to fucking biology, and we're all fucked forever, and I have to post this on /r9fuckingk/ or i'll get some chuckling dope spamming le ebic fedora memes at me and calling me a fucking MRA
>>
>>36442582
lol I remember that cunt

she is genuinely a shallow worthless cunt

atleast she has 12 year old effeminate video game losers jerking off to her fake voice, if only she was attractive she could make the real bucks like the titcow streamer sluts
>>
>>36443463
>>36442582
Actually on second thought she aint so bad, that comment about Eliza making me laugh my ass off. Especially in retrospect of how things have turned out.
>>
>>36443431

>wearing off-brand frilly fucking dresses
mystery is that you?
>>
>>36443586
it's funny that i specified an intensely ridiculous, implausible situation

and then you show up with an IRL instance of EXACTLY THAT SITUATION

I am not kidding, this is how bad they actually are. you can make up the most absurd scenarios and they'll show up like "yeah I actually did that. you mad?"
>>
>>36442037
im sure there is something about that in 4chan legal policy,
https://www.4chan.org/legal
who are the parties involved though?
>>
>>36443644

>because mystery wasn't shit on r9k first.

Are you ok? Did someone on lolcow reject you?
>>
>>36443714
look at this shit
as soon as someone criticizes you, you try to make it personally about them so you can polarize the rest of the thread against them

take your crooning zoe quinn shtick and shove it deep, deep into your cavernous ass

do you have any idea how much shit /r9k/ gets on all of the other boards? basically every mention of /r9k/ is negative
do you know how many robots start lulzfagging when they see posts calling them out? just about fucking none

but as soon as someone here starts talking shit about you, you have to wade in and do your snarky-snide bitchposting routine
fuck off
>>
>>36443849
>do you have any idea how much shit /r9k/ gets on all of the other boards? basically every mention of /r9k/ is negative
I wish my home board got that sort of reception.
>>
>>36443885
what's your home board
also try having a population of easily-targeted beta males
>>
>>36443934
I dont care, im not a woman so its not an issue for me,
figure if your board has a bad reputation, then newfags stay away.
>>
>>36443665
4chans legal policy is weird
each poster owns their own posts so 4chan cant do much but ask nicely for archivers to remove content
>>
>>36443517

>that comment about Eliza making me laugh my ass off. Especially in retrospect of how things have turned out

Irony at it's finest.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.