[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A friend of my parents had sex with me when I was around 9. I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: 3580442878_f9bc2f9bb3_z.jpg (71KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
3580442878_f9bc2f9bb3_z.jpg
71KB, 500x333px
A friend of my parents had sex with me when I was around 9. I never told anyone. It's been 10 years. He's currently visiting my parents.

I need to go to the bathroom but I don't know exactly where he is and I don't want to be alone with him.I don't know why I'm making this post other than trying to distract myself.

Let's have a depression pissing contest. Someone with a better reason for wanting to kill themselves depress me more.
>>
>>36441476
When you leave your room make sure your parents are around so he can't do anything fucked up. Piss, get a water bottle and bring it to your room and piss in that if need be.
>>
Fuck is wrong with you? Walk out there and beat him to a bloody pulp without uttering a word
>>
>>36441795
this. originally go kick the shit out of him op
>>
>>36441476
How does a 9 year old even survive a dicking?
>>
>>36441476
Seeing each other would probably freak him out more than you but instead youre hiding like a spineless beta. You should fuck his shit up or if you're too pussy for that, rat him out
>>
File: 1488104951499.jpg (28KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1488104951499.jpg
28KB, 540x540px
Short version

>sexually molested / assaulted by older brother during formative years
>was willing to take it to the grave but he confessed
>was an adult at the time of confession so he could have gone to prison
>get pulled out of therapy, threatened, beaten, screamed at by Mom
>find out later this was to coerce me into keeping my mouth shut
>exchange the well being of one child for another
>rest of family does the 'blame the victim thing' claiming I was a promiscuous child
>severe sexual dysfunction and trust issues
>seven year relationship ended last year citing one of the reasons being sexual dysfunction
>foresee nothing but therapy and anger until I die
>Brother is getting married this year
>pretty much guarantee he didn't tell his girl about what happened

I've considered 'coming forward' and informing the bride to be, but I feel like that would make my family completely disown me and ruin any of his chances at happiness, but sometimes I'm afraid I'm going to haunt the earth forever unless I get some closure.

Mostly I'm pissed that my siblings came out of childhood relatively unscathed and I had all this shit heaped on me.

I'm really sorry if any of what you're saying is true OP.
>>
>>36441476
Blackmail him into giving you free shit and if he refuses bust his ass to your parents and try to record the discussion (between him and your parents. You must be present there to make sure he can't lie his way out.) and after the shit go to police and ruin that fucks life.
>>
>>36441966
>ruin any of his chances at happiness
If your brother thinks he can get married and not tell his bride something like that shows that he's still a complete fucking cunt. Not telling the bride would be an unfair thing to do for her. I mean the woman is pretty much investing everything she has to your brother so she has the right to know everything. Do the right thing anon and tell her the truth. If your family disowns you, you just have to get a third person professional to be your support when you discuss with your family. I hope the best of luck for you anon.
>>
>>36441966
>I've considered 'coming forward' and informing the bride to be, but I feel like that would make my family completely disown me and ruin any of his chances at happiness, but sometimes I'm afraid I'm going to haunt the earth forever unless I get some closure.
I understand completely. I've heard the guy I know is seeing a single mother. My fault if something happens, sick to my stomach.

Try and tell her anonymously somehow maybe? Just plant the seed of doubt in her mind. I wish I was able to do that much at least, I hope you can.

>rest of family does the 'blame the victim thing' claiming I was a promiscuous child
I was literally this. It was my first sexual contact and I loved it and begged for more. It fucked me up. It's complicated. I hate that I'm not a perfect victim. The reason he got away with it is because I helped it hide it. It's only now I'm older I stuck with this fear that because I stayed quiet something else will happen that I could have prevented.

>>36442213
>>36441858
>How does a 9 year old even survive a dicking?
>Blackmail him into giving you free shit
It was so long ago I don't remember fully. I wouldn't be a good blackmailer. I'll never go to the police or tell anyone because my memories are so blurry. Which is good I suppose. Even the age is blurry. Around 9, before 13 since it was definitely before the signs of puberty.

What do I even say to him. How do I live if I have to tell my parents. My mom will blame herself. They have no idea.
>>
From the age of 13 to 22. I used to have sex with my step father and father. When my mom found out she killed herself. At the time I always thought it was my idea, but after countless therapist visits. I question it.
>>
>>36442459
Forget the part about blackmailing but first go to a therapist and then with him/her break it down slowly to your parents.
>>
>>36442459
Commit suicide and leave an original note.
They can't deny that
>>
>>36441476
>>36442459
Are you a man or a woman btw?
>>
>>36442501
>>36441966
Current tied for the lead.

"Mom committing suicide after finding out" and "parents knowing and blaming you" are hard to beat.
>>
>>36442599
Well I fucked my whole family including the dog and then burned the house down
>>
>>36442599
I don't really have anything bad to add to it. Like I said I thought it was my idea. I always had a daddy daughter thing. When I was 13 I hit on my real father. He rejected me, but my step father didn't. We did it for two years till my real father found it. Instead of calling the cops he joined in. After that they teamed up and rented a house near school. They faked after school activities.
>>
>>36441966
>sexually molested / assaulted by older brother during formative years

How old was he at the time? If you was young (13 or less), then he probably didn't understand the severity of what he did and telling his fiancee wouldn't be right. If he was older 14-15, then maybe yes. 16 or older you should probably say something.
>>
>>36442708
It was your decision. An extremely fucked up one, but yours nonetheless.
>>
File: hj3fa3r3.gif (98KB, 195x195px) Image search: [Google]
hj3fa3r3.gif
98KB, 195x195px
>>36441476
you're complaining about having SEX while I'm a 28 year old khv? FUCK YOU
>>
>>36443441
If it makes you feel better, I lied, it's been 15 years, so I'm 24 and that's the only sexual contact I've ever had in my life and I'm terrified of anyone finding out. I'm female so do I tell anyone I try and date that I'm a virgin, or do I bring up that I was technically statutory raped but nothing since then so... I guess that's as good as a virgin? Would you trust a girl that couldn't really answer if she was a virgin or not.

Also if it makes you feel better, people talk about your first time like you won't ever forget it, but they are liars. I barely remember how it felt. I guess that's a good thing for me.

That fucker didn't even kiss me. So I'm still 1/3 a khv with you.
>>
I was molested by two different guys. Never talk about it.

Who the fuck would believe you'd get molested by two different unrelated guys? It seems like such an attention seeking story so I just keep it to myself.
>>
>>36443717
I don't understand this mindset. You should have gone to the police immediately after it happened so they can collect the evidence and have them jailed
>>
>>36443814
I was a kid. Under 14 and never told my parents. My dad was pot smoking idiot who didn't notice.
>>
>>36443854
If somebody wrongs you, tell someone. It's not your fault it happened to you, but if they went out and raped others afterward, it's partially your fault.
>>
>brother used to make me watch him masturbate
>we're nine years apart so I was a little kid but I don't remember our actual ages
>told my parents after a couple times and they made him stop
>he's thirty one now
>I'm still very high strung around him and don't ever let him touch me
>he has the maturity of a fifteen year old and always tests my boundaries/doesn't seem to realize he fucked me up
>couple years ago he got caught with CP
>still on probation
>I'm gonna have kids one day and he's not going to get why I won't let them near him

I know I'm not nearly as much of a sad sack as other molestation cases but life's still going to be weird forever
>>
>be me
>Literally scum
>Can't stop lying to people
>Don't even know why I do it
Should I just kill myself?
>>
>>36444567
Don't worry. Everyone thinks I'm a sociopath.
>>
>>36443609
I can't imagine how someone could live with their body being defiled in such a way. I'm not criticizing, patronizing or holding any disdain towards you when I say this: you should have killed yourself. Make it known why and just die. It helps you, hurts them. Too many times do mormies get away with doing whatever they want. Let them live with death under their conscience. It eventually drives them mad.

I honestly would kill myself before I get raped or sexually abused. Luckily I am not attractive so nobody would even think about raping me.
>>
>>36443814
>I don't understand this mindset. You should have gone to the police immediately after it happened
People have feelings and emotions. As an adult or at least teenager you're aware. As a preteen you don't know how to feel or what to do without a strong family support system. You want to be accepted by your peers but in youth normies are most cruel and insensitive since they can get away with it.
This is why family is extremely fucking important. Bad mother and father and the child is fucked.

But with the way society is now, there's just no hope
>>
Fucking tell everyone OP, he doesn't deserve "happiness" please ruin his life
>>
>>36443922
It's not that easy when you're young. There's shame. There's a feeling that it's your fault, that you led someone on, maybe encouraged their attention and then got more than you expected.
>>
Yesterday I asked her if she wanted to see Get Out with me, she said yes and we got tickets.

Today she asked if I didn't want to bring someone else along with us.
>>
>>36445305
>It eventually drives them mad.
You don't understand how normies think, they rationalize it away and keep on living with mild consequences at best.

The human (normie) mind is very robust.
>>
>>36446137
Not when it comes to rape or female abuse
Any leftist feminist liberal society would EAT them alive
>>
>>36446137
This is very true it surprises me time and time again what normies are capable off
The cowardice and repression it's insane
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.