[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucking asked her out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

I fucking asked her out
>>
>>36441440
How long did she laugh?
>>
I can figure out the rest if you ended up here after all
don't worry, at least you had the balls to do it, plus you no longer live in limbo of uncertainty
>>
>>36441616
she hasn't answered

organello
>>
>>36441665
I originally believe in you anon!
>>
>>36441701
Thank you anon I appreciate it

original post
>>
>>36441665
When you ask someone out you have to do it in person
>>
>>36441440

I fucking kek'd

organelles
>>
>>36441665
Good luck anon! I hope everything turns out okay for you originale
>>
File: admitit.jpg (66KB, 837x731px) Image search: [Google]
admitit.jpg
66KB, 837x731px
admit it anons, please
>>
>>36441665
good luck anon, you'll need
>>
>he didn't ask her out in person
oh jeez oh man
>>
Good luck anon! I hope you make it orginalle
>>
File: peep.jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
peep.jpg
29KB, 640x480px
Thank you all, still waiting...
>>
Whatever happens, I'm proud of you, OP. At least you tried, that shit is hard.
>>
>>36441665

>she hasn't answered

That's an answer in itself.

Same thing happened to me.
>>
>>36442004
At least you had the balls to do it OP. Win or loss you grow up from it.
>>
>>36441665
>she hasn't answered yet
>not asking her out face to face
Gosh OP, that's a really huge turn off...
>>
>>36442044

HORSESHIT

I asked a girl out exactly one year ago. RUINED MY GODDAMN LIFE.

Don't do it. Remain in doubt. Worth it.

The depression the followed the rejection was awful. Never felt nearly as bad. Ruined all my friendships and my life went to shit. My grades went to shit. I lost my part time job. I was horrible. I still haven't recovered.

Also it grows on you. The rejection grows on you. At first you brush it off. You might even feel happy and relieved but over time it grows on you until you find yourself in constant torment by the thought of "not being worth it" for her or any other girl like her.
>>
>>36442078

>implying she won't excuse herself and then reject you the phone anyway.
>>
Op any update?
>>
>>36442101
You did that to yourself.
>>
File: ree.gif (18KB, 400x321px) Image search: [Google]
ree.gif
18KB, 400x321px
Answer please

original sad
>>
>>36442101
my worst was one month
it wasn't a rejection per se, only that we were both drunk on a party, we cuddled and I took care of her, but after all of that I found out she has a boyfriend and this cannot be continued
so, I spent a whole month drinking and crying and listening to sad music and shitposting
eventually, that experience made me realise that I needed to reevaluate my priorities in life, build up everything from scratch, to be careful who I fall for, to strive for the best I can get
it made me who I am today and I'm glad it did. if it didn't happen I'd still be a childish idiot who thinks any girl will suffice as long as she's remotely attractive
>>
>>36442202
This is originally true
>>
>>36442249
First and last girl I asked out spent the following 4 years spreading rumors about me to everyone in our department. Talk about learning "don't shit where you eat" the hard way.

As for growing, the only thing it made me do was prioritize love far less. I still have no way to screen out people like her.
>>
>>36442202

What do you mean?

Before the rejection I was living a pleasant lie. After the rejection the harsh truth came to light and I have to live life in this sad new existence.
>>
>>36442483
Nigger, it wasnt a breakup, it was REJECTION.

You got into your own head. She didnt do anythign to you, you just turned out to be some beta melodramatic bitch.
>>
>>36442483
you can't live a lie forever
you either face reality or go crazy
>>
File: 1447692402763.jpg (38KB, 418x467px) Image search: [Google]
1447692402763.jpg
38KB, 418x467px
I'm proud of you, OP

oregano
>>
>never asked anyone out
>they usually figure out that i like them and reject me indirectly in a way that i can pick up
>Never had to go through the shame of being directly rejected and making an ass of myself
>only have to deal with temporary boohoo she doesn't like me feels and get the closure i need

Truly the masterrace
>>
>>36441826
Mirrors are cool...
>>
I genuinely hope she says no and then she asks me out.
>>
>>36441826
kholi <3
>>
File: IMG_5730.jpg (47KB, 320x228px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5730.jpg
47KB, 320x228px
>random generic dumb whore at work has given me the eyes for 2 years
>finally see her outside of work today
>smoothly suggest we go to dinner tonight
>suddenly she's gotta drive 3 and 1/2 hours away
>she seemed to wanna get away after my suggestion

Fucking roasties. Fall of society, when?
>>
>>36444173

you left the pizza in the oven for two years and you expect it to be perfectly done?

l fucking mao
>>
>>36441440
I don't have much experience in this myself but isn't "asking her out" the best way to get rejected anyway ? I think girls are more reponsive to actions rather than questions. Casual flirting and then when you are confident enough trying to kiss her seems to be a better method.

Not that I know for sure, I'm too much of a beta to try anything like that.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.