[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An insight on women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1482097324854.jpg (263KB, 764x551px) Image search: [Google]
1482097324854.jpg
263KB, 764x551px
I was talking to a female friend (inb4 normie get out) and she provided some serious insight on how females operate.
We were talking about goals and striving to do better.

She basically said that nothing she does is for herself, but instead for the praise that she gets from others for doing it. On the other hand, I do things so that I can be good at them and feel proud about myself, and praise from others just comes naturally from it.

Why do you think this is, robots?
>>
>>36441074
Women are NPCs. Their entire point of existence is to entertain the players.
>>
>>36441096
But robots are NPCs as well...
>>
>>36441228
Robots are glitches in the system that everyone tries to fix or remove. Either one works.
>>
>>36441096
I think so too. I can't remember a time when I didn't strive to accomplish something without being motivated by the praise or higher status I would receive afterwards.
>>
>>36441253
pIs bee my gf
>>
>>36441391
Please don't be serious. If you're gonna try to get together with a girl on r9k, you should tell her a bit about yourself first. Genuine advice, my man.
>>
>>36441446
I'm a fat NEET with no money and live with my parents. Now will you be my gf?
>>
>>36441510
What's your postal code?
>>
>>36441074
I believe that would simply be extrinsic or intrinsic motivation. If you wanted to make the case for women being more inclined towards a certain mindset, then I could see that, but it is present in both sexes.

There is another 2 terms regarding children's learning that I think might be more aptly applied here, but I can't remember it. It is a sort of learning/knowledge pursuit that is motivated from either more intrinsic purposes of internal desire to learn or more extrinsic mastery of skills to be praised/recognized for it. Anybody know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>36441446
>a girl on r9k
a neckbeard faglord roleplaying as girl*
There are no girls here, and if there were, they would be just as undesirable as us, so nope.
>>
Yes this is how the female psych works. It's all about them trying to one up their girl "friends".

They don't really have any ambitions besides having a better husband, bigger house, flashier cars and children who get better grades.
>>
>>36441573
I would never give out such information to a stranger on the internet. It'd be a different story if I was giving it to my gf.
>>
>>36441594
I'm pretty sure you're talking about the defining line of sapience.
>>
>>36441717
You're a smart man!
I rate 10/10
>>
Seriously? This isn't a female thing, how many of you do shit just to impress women?

Sorry to interrupt your circlejerk, but it's a person-based thing, not a gender-based thing.
>>
>>36441802

No men don't work like that. Men have internal motivation. Men don't really need some smelly cunt to feel like they have purpose in life. If that was the case there would be no science being done, lol.
>>
>>36441865
Science's greatest advancements were achieved in the hunt for poonani.
>>
File: 02e.jpg (96KB, 680x906px) Image search: [Google]
02e.jpg
96KB, 680x906px
>>36441865
>men don't really need a smelly cunt to feel like they have purpose in life
What board is this again? r9k? Full of losers who kill themselves over not having a gf, you say?
>>
This is going to be a whole thread criticizing this woman, when you're all the same, and you know it. Or worse, you don't even care.
>>
>>36441964

The keyword is "losers". We are losers. But there are countless great men out there who don't get any but still make huge contributions or atttain huge amounts of success elsewhere.

Arguably if we had success in other areas of life we wouldn't care so much about being lonely either.
>>
>>36441074
Seeking for sense of importance or validation is an intrinsic human nature, OP. It's no different for you and I. I'm glad that you've taken your first step in learning about people.

I suggest "How to make friends and influence people" by Dale Carnegie to you, if you can tolerate the pandering, there are some good insights in the book that can serve as starting points to the pursuit a deeper human cognitive processes, be it male or female. I remember that the second chapter addresses this issue specifically. Just find a PDF online or something, it's everywhere.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.