[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

goodbye women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I abandoned my last female friend 6 months ago. I got my own place and I move in next month, so no more living with mom. I will only deal with women if they are cashiers etc. and the only women I will have over will be the occasional prostitute.

Has anyone else here completely cut women out of their lives?
>>
Yes, everyone here I think
>>
>>36440307
Nope, but I once kind of did the opposite. I used to have too many guy friends, so I started to hang out a lot with girls. With some I became platonic friends, others I simply used as fwbs.
>>
>>36440307
Don't go around telling people what you are doing they'll judge you into oblivion. I hope you feel better without women destroying friendships and what not. Good luck friend.
>>
>>36440348
Get the fuck out of here chad orgenaofnne
>>
cut to a month later where OP makes a post about being forever alone and blaming women for it. Despite the fact that he cut them out of his life.
>>
>>36440422
Oh shut the fuck up. If you want to get anywhere with girls, you need practice at interacting with them. Get female friends and flings, and before long you'll have a shot at a real relationship.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.