[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hit close to home ey?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

File: 13_reasons_why.jpg (9KB, 182x268px) Image search: [Google]
13_reasons_why.jpg
9KB, 182x268px
Hit close to home ey?
>>
no?

not at all actually

O R I G
>>
>>36440100
can i get a quick rundown

seeing this shit all over. what's it about
>>
>>36440198

>"Perfect" Stacey has some troubles
>Records some tapes about those who treated her badly
>Suicides
>Guy finds them and listens to them
>>
>>36440100
Yeah actually had an emotional breakdown thinking about my fucked up life after finishing it.

>>36440198
Basically 13 reasons why some girl kills herself. You'll see a lot of people screaming roastie but I honestly think she was justified
>>
>>36440198
roastie gets raped and kills herself and blames everyone elses and causes a bunch of people to get arrested and kill themselves
>>
No (You) cause it's no longer new.
Local news station and news casters talking about it LIVE on Air.

It's got too much sunshine on it
>>
>>36440198
Some chick killed herself for dumb fucking reasons then leaves 13 tapes behind. It is really shittly written. It is always pushing the "technology is bad" shit that I'd hear from my grandmother. If I had to give it a rating out of 10 it would be like a 2 or a 3. Still watched it all, it is my extreme guilty pleasure.
>>
File: 1457375408368.png (360KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1457375408368.png
360KB, 600x600px
>normalfag drama
>>
File: 1353990521251.jpg (76KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
1353990521251.jpg
76KB, 500x370px
Stacey puts herself in danger, gets raped by Chad, makes tapes for Wojack.
>>
>>36440198
>new girl moves into new school

>gets the hots for some extremely sterotype jock and fucks hin

>gets surprised when he brags about it the next day

Everything besides the stalker was self inflicted in some way honestly

Worth a watch if you are really bored
>>
The show sucks.

It acts like it's above being a boring teen drama but it's exactly that.

Gave up after 5 episodes.
>>
>>36440371
>gets surprised when he brags about it the next day

deserved it desu senpai.

when will dumb bitches learn
>>
Literally ROASTIE BTFO'D every episode so yes I did find pleasure in watching it though not for the same reasons that normalfags decided to watch it.

"So tragic!! wow!! guys are dicks besides from nice guys" yeah she fucking deserved it she tried to ride too many cocks before going for the beta and in the end she got a good taste of karma when chad fucks her whilst she is in his fucking hot-tub in her underwear.
>>
This show is so fucking awful
>>
This keeps coming up on my recommended so I guess I have shit taste
>>
>killing yourself over teen drama

how pathetic can you be
>>
>meanwhile dozens of soldiers with PTSD, sex slavery survivors, people with actual depression, kill themselves every day and noone gives a fuck becasue they aren't attractive white teenage girls
>>
>roastie gets drunk around someone she knows is a rapist
>goes in a hotub with just him and her while drunk
>o so surprised I'm being raped
>>
>>36440371
>it's society's fault that Stacy faces consequences for acting like a slut
Never change, normies
>>
File: a6se89g00rqy.png (95KB, 857x505px) Image search: [Google]
a6se89g00rqy.png
95KB, 857x505px
Here is the tl;dr for you
>>
Did the suicide scene piss anyone else off? I've thought of ways to improve it.

Silence is WAY overdone for dramatic scenes, Breaking Bad did it okay and it inspired shitty shows to try it and fail. You can still use music to inspire a feeling. I personally think "Pree Sister Swallowe a Donkey's Eye" would have been a good fit. Especially if the scene was 10 minutes long? Would have been uncomfortable and tragic rather than pathetic.

She should have started off not being sad at all, just empty, no feeling, robotically preparing for her suicide. Draw the water and get the blades. Then she digs in the razor, flinches, and quickly slices through an artery. It should be gory, dark red blood spurting from her arm as she grasps at it, the pain causing her to grind her teeth. She takes the blade and similarly tries to do it on the other wrist, but is getting weaker as the blood drains from her arm and fails to dig it in properly.

She then starts hyperventilating, a look of terror crosses her face. She realizes everything leading up to this can be undone and rectified. The rape, the fights, the loneliness, everything is fixable. Except this. She tries covering her wrists to stop the blood. It's not effective. She is losing blood to fast. The water turns a disgusting orange, then maroon. Her chest rises and falls rapidly, life slips from her grasp. She weakly croaks out "Mom," and "Dad," and now is when she cries. Her eyes get puffy and red, her blood fills the tub and spills the water over as she slips below the surface, struggling to move her limo arms to brace herself.

The entire time she is contorted in unflattering positions as a reminder that this is not beautiful.

Life escapes her breath, her chest slows and stops. When her parents come in after knocking for a while, asking if she's okay, you can see them yelling but not hear it. Mom tries dragging her out and covers herself in bloody water, crying. Dad drains the tub.

t. suicide survivor
>>
stop posting this fucking trash show here
>>
>>36440100
About being suicidal?

Well a few years ago I was ashamed of being suicidal but since I've been browsing r9k Inunderstand a lot of people have been suicidal
>>
File: image.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
-JEW HEADQUARTERS-

>"Mr. Kaplan, Mr. Goldberg, Mr. Friedman, Mr. Goldstein, Mr. Feldman, Mr. Schwartz, and Mr. Brown, our token black chair member; I bring to you a concept for a series."
>"Give it to us quick! We have to write fake news about fags getting oppressed in eight minutes!" Mr. Kaplan belches.
>"As you know, suicide and mental health is a topic the left cares about."
>"Get on with it! We can't allow anyone to think freely!"
>"Perhaps we makes a show about a boy killing himself, seeing as men dominate suicide rates and recieve no help or recognition even with the ridiculously lopsided numbers."
>The crowd of goblin-like jewish men cackle in unison
>"ABSOLUTELY NOT. We can't help men, they all deserve to die!"
>"Make it about a girl! And to make it even better, find a way to blame white men for it!"
>>
What's a roastie thanks desu senpai
>>
>>36440100
Selfish cunt kills herself over fake rape and tapes 13 different guilt trips.

The only people who like this show are morons, teen girls, and emo fags.
>>
File: Kaneki.jpg (26KB, 249x278px) Image search: [Google]
Kaneki.jpg
26KB, 249x278px
>stacey dates a chad jock
>chad jock takes lewd photos of her and distributes around school
>stacey tries again with another chad jock
>chad jock tries to feel her up and harass her
>tries again with another chad jock
>chad jock is an asshole
>goes to a part filled with jocks
>gets raped by a jock
>kills self
>>
Just watched ep. 1, staycey use beta orbiter to get a chad and make out with him, then get treated as the roastie she is by having her semi-nudes leaked. Beta call her whore, as she is

Muh depression hahahaha

At this point i would have more repect for this serie if it was the beta orbiter who killed himself...
>>
File: kikevision.gif (921KB, 350x286px) Image search: [Google]
kikevision.gif
921KB, 350x286px
>>36442450
Never forget, (((the media))) is filled with over 50% Jewish writers alone, even though they're only 3% of the population.
>>
>>36440277
>It is always pushing the "technology is bad"
lmfao what were you watching queer
>>
>>36441083
You're including yourself in there aren't you?

>>36441260
Stop posting your own shitty synopsis

>>36440652
>>36440961
>>36440525
>>36440432
>>36440371
>I'm A Bitter Virgin: The Posts
>>
>>36443273
this is best synopsis of the series i've read so far
>>36440100
i just saw them as people but, now that i think back she did keep going after Chads
>>
yfw you realize even after watching this show all girls irl would go for bryce and justin
>>
>>36440198
literally reason by reason breakdown
>goes and hangs out with asshole jock that she is pretty much told not to hang out with because he's an asshole. he takes an upskirt shot of her without her noticing, and tells everyone he fucked her
>her friend writes that she has the best ass on some dumb list of which girls are the hottest so everyone begins slapping her ass and shit
>her other friend and the aforementioned friend (who are dating) break up, and the friend slaps her because she assumes (due to the list) that her bf is fucking her
>creepy dude stalks her and ends up taking a lewd photo of her kissing another girl, because she's a degenerate
>the girl she kissed (who is a dyke, and also has fag parents) denies ever kissing her and insists that the girl is a dyke who loves getting fucked in threesomes or something to save face
>goes on a date with ANOTHER jock, who stands her up for an hour and then tries to finger her in a crowded diner while his mates watch
>a nice jock tries to make it up to her, but she tells him to fuck off because she's so DAMAGED and EDGY, the guy gets pissed and starts fucking with her in class
>witnesses her friend get raped by the head alpha jock
>leaves the party where she witnessed the rape (doesn't tell anyone), person driving her knocks down a stop sign resulting in the death of the main character guy's chill friend
>has no actual reason why the main guy is even on the tapes, she just decided to fucking psychologically torture him just to say to him "sorry im too DAMAGED for you, i love you though, but im just DAMAGED and COMPLEX"
>the head alpha jock then fucking rapes her
>she tells counselor but he can't do anything since she wont actually tell him any details
>kills self

thing is, it's really 2 reasons why she killed herself, plus 10 tangentially involved people who slighted her, and then her oneitis who was too beta to tell her he loved her

it's fucking garbage
>>
>>36445410
>>her friend writes that she has the best ass on some dumb list of which girls are the hottest so everyone begins slapping her ass and shit

no they dont. bryce grabs her ass once in a store and thats pretty much it
>>
>>36445410
I love this show and I agree with this synopsis
>>
>>36445458
oh sorry man i completely fucked up sorry
>>
>>36445410
>girl is repeatedly the target of criminal activity she could just go the police about
>kills herself instead

good riddance
>>
File: Women.png (196KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
Women.png
196KB, 1024x767px
>>36440198
>Be Hannah
>Have some people do some fucked up stuff to you, but nothing unheard of in highschool
>Keep your concerns to yourself, never open up to your best friends or family about anything
>Blame all your problems on everyone
>Start to resent yourself and everyone else
>Get raped
>See school counselor
>Dont tell him about everything that happened, instead be ambiguous so he doesnt know how to help
>Tell him hes being sexist because youre a female who doesnt know how to logic
>Kill yourself because of the rape but make tapes explaining you killed yourself because of everything else

Relevant Pic
>>
>>36445556
A lot of the things that happened to her were illegal and just straight fucked, but at the same time i cant help to think she overreacted about A LOT

>Alex when he complimented her on best ass
>"But you dont know how a girl thinks"
>Every other girl didnt mind except her
>Asian basketball player who tried to be nice to her, instead SHE fucks it up
>Clay who is CLEARLY socially autistic and beta as fuck is blamed because he didnt know the exact things to say at the exact time

I honestly think she displayed some mental illness at times. Im not saying she sucks because of it but its annoying that the show NEVER entertained the thought, but they normalized it saying this is how girls are, and we need to pander to it.. The show also contradicted itself when Hannah would say "Why, cause im a girl???" and pretend that guys and girls are exactly the same. You cant have it both ways..
>>
>>36445769
>illegal

uh, no

the only 'illegal' things that happened to her were her ass being groped by bryce at the store, the kid taking creep shots of her, and getting raped. that's it. everything else is just pathetic harassment that can't even be labeled as bullying
>>
>>36445870
Those are the only things i was referencing. There wasnt much that people did which justified her feelings at all. The whole show was about pandering to the psyche of a women.
>>
>>36445652
To be fair , the class counsellor is ultimately at fault her killing herself

Clear tell tale signs that she was suicidal from what she told him - she felt worthless, she felt she was a burden to everyone , she felt alone/had no friends or family to turn to, she didn't care about life

Plus , in regards to the rape - while she didn't come out right and say it it was clear from her demeanour and how she was acting and talking somthing happened that wasn't consensual - the duty of care is on him to read between the lines and realise this- it's his job
>>
>>36446060
i dont know what kind of school you went to, but the counselors in my high school were completely worthless people and no one would ever go to them with these types of problems.
>>
>>36442287
>suicide survivor
so, normalfag attention whore?
>>
>>36446060
The problem is that counselors have to follow protocol. Yes, she was showing clear signs, but we dont know about the confidentiality laws hes bound by. A lot of highschoolers express those emotions and its usually nothing. You also have to take into account the counselors background. He came from a school of people who were in gangs and had REAL life threatening problems.

He asked her if she was raped and she outright said she wasnt. Personally i wouldve felt guilty and probably notified her parents, but even then i dont see it helping her case. She felt as though nobody cared about her and it was pointless to go to anyone because "they wouldnt understand" She had mental issues and i dont think its right to put the blame on anyone. Yes, other peoples actions could have put her in her mindset, but expecting other people to act on her when she isnt communicating? nah.. It doesnt make sense. You cant blame someones inactions for anothers [suicide] actions.

The show was obviously trying to appeal to younger generations and inform them on suicide prevention. I think it wouldve been better to teach the generation that if youre feeling down and considering suicide, you should open up to the people who care i.e Clay, your best friends, your parents and seek help. Yes she almost opened up to the counselor, but she really wasnt giving her concerns enough. Watch the episode again and pay attention to the dialogue. She didnt give him much to work off of. When he would ask questions about why she felt the way she did she would get mad at him and imply hes not being empathetic enough.
>>
File: s.png (2MB, 1378x1062px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
2MB, 1378x1062px
>>36440252
How the fuck is she a Perfect Stacey? They don't even measure up to the girls that people pick on in Mean Girls. This show is for some retard tumblr below average teens who need to feel included.

https://www.instagram.com/romeestrijd/?hl=en

THIS is a Stacy you fucking twats. Open your eyes.
>>
>>36446167
Thankfully where I am from class councellors are bound by law to uphold a duty of care to students , minutes or recordings of meetings are also taken to ensure they do their job properly

Even so, the councellor was so bad with Hannah it was almost comical - it was like the writters just decided to have him say the exact opposite to protocol that should be followed - even the most incompetent councellor would not have let her leave that office
>>
>>36446309
>Even so, the councellor was so bad with Hannah it was almost comical - it was like the writters just decided to have him say the exact opposite to protocol that should be followed - even the most incompetent councellor would not have let her leave that office

it's forced drama, the whole show is filled with this type of crap. i don't know how anyone can take this show seriously.
>>
>>36446309
Idk.. If i were him id tell her parents about the meeting, but.. ya know what i just made a comment about this so read it if youd like to hear my argument -> >>36446295
>>
>>36446306
I'm pretty sure that's Victoria.
>>
>>36445179
>liking this show

Take your fucking SAG card and BURN IT.
>>
>>36446513
Fuck off /tv/ you pedos
>>
NINA DOBREV = IS A STACY

13 reasons why im a beta bitch = fuck off dweebs

I'm embarrassed for you.
>>
if you think 13 reasons why is the holy grail, you also probably have a transgender poster and rp as demi lovato online. that but you're ugly weeb
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.