[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wageslave protips thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 232x217px
I haven't seen one of these in years and it's a shame they died, they were pretty useful. Give some insider info from your wagecuckhold people might find useful.

McDolan's here:
>If you want fresh, hot fries, ask for them unsalted, they'll have to put up a fresh batch for you and you can always salt them with packets at the condiments stand later. Just keep in mind this WILL piss the wagie off and another part of your order will most likely be fucked up in retaliation.
>If you want a free meal, complain about literally anything and ask for the manager. I mean ANYTHING. The bun is too soggy. The beef is undercooked. The fries are cold. Doesn't matter if it's true or not, this works with even the most bullshit claims. He'll offer to redo your order, but if you insist on a refund, he'll offer you a coupon valid for a free mail at any mickyD's. I was never a manager so I have no clue whether doing this and not disputing anything is protocol or not, but it works every single time, without fail, at three different locations I've worked at.
>If you ask for an extra slice of cheese, you'll get it.
>The Premium Shake (called differently in each country, but basically the more expensive milkshake with ice cream in it) is a scam. The milkshakes and ice creams are both made from the same liquid, they're just cooled at different temperatures.
>You can put up to three toppings on a McFlurry, including both MnM'S and Oreos. Also you can ask for peanuts and they'll put it on.
>The meme that the workers spit/put boogers in the food is false. I've never seen that happen.
>Not a McDolan's one, but I know it from other kitchens I've worked at: at any restaurant the specials/soup of the day are just half-assed dishes thrown together from whatever ingredients the kitchen has that are about to expire and they need to get rid of. They're purely a cost-saving measure and as such are usually the lowest-quality items on the menu.
>>
>>36438492
>>36438492
>I haven't seen one of these in years and it's a shame they died, they were pretty useful. Give some insider info from your wagecuckhold people might find useful.
>McDolan's here:
>>If you want fresh, hot fries, ask for them unsalted, they'll have to put up a fresh batch for you and you can always salt them with packets at the condiments stand later. Just keep in mind this WILL piss the wagie off and another part of your order will most likely be fucked up in retaliation.
Kek
I get fucking mad when Im in the fries station and some faggot asks for the unsalted fries, it just ruins your work flow
>>
>>36438602

Senpai a warning that the wagie will get mad was included.
>>
>Not a McDolan's one, but I know it from other kitchens I've worked at: at any restaurant the specials/soup of the day are just half-assed dishes thrown together from whatever ingredients the kitchen has that are about to expire and they need to get rid of. They're purely a cost-saving measure and as such are usually the lowest-quality items on the menu.

Wow that makes so much sense. How did I not realize that before?
>>
McDonald's don't salt chips as standard in the UK, you have to get salt packets. Dumb Americans.
>>
>>36438685

Yuropoors confirmed for plebian af.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.