[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know what's out of my league and under?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

File: 42a.jpg (114KB, 1000x1350px) Image search: [Google]
42a.jpg
114KB, 1000x1350px
It's been years since Ive dated or done anything with a guy. Ive always felt Im too ugly to like goodlooking guys so I always end up with people that everyone says "I'm too pretty for". I don't get this though, none of the guys I've had crushes on ever like me. Ive been turned down over and over so I just end up settling. Yes my self esteem is kind of a wreck but Im just wondering if there is some sort of way I can tell if a person is out of my league or not. Im also not looking for one night stands. Usually it goes like me telling the guy I like him and he not returning the feelings.

Wat do?
Im tired of being lonely.
>>
Post face, only way to give you an answer
>>
>Im tired of being lonely.
Too bad.
Fuck off, nobody helps guys.
>>
>>36438504
Not on 4chan.
I'm not that pretty desu. Friends like telling me I am but I'm aware they're just being nice.
>>
>make tinder account

>swipe right on every girl in rapid succession

>let fate decide the rest

>the girls who match with you are in your league

>dont message them anyway because theyre all normies
>>
>>36438532
what do you mean nobody helps guys?
>>
>>36438536

I guess just lower your standards then
>>
>>36438536
Honestly yeah your female friends probably are lying to you about your looks, it's what women do, virtue signal 24/7. Ever seen those pics where women will give compliments to literal abominations?
>OMG gurl u look so nice in ur sundress!
>deformed limbless down syndrome girl.jpg
>>
>>36438536
maybe you should get friends who aren't trying to constantly fuck around with your worldview

better yet, stop taking your friends' opinions seriously because they clearly aren't interested in being honest with you
>>
>>36438504
This. And do it here, not on /soc/. They give everyone ridiculously skewed ratings there, especially women. Just be prepared to ignore all the gf requests and the losers who hate women and hurl abuse at you for no reason.
>>
what makes me like a woman is when she helps me out with stuff that matters to me.
it shows that she can put herself to the side and just focus on me for once and not herself or her 100 orbiters and friends.

as a guy, you always make it about the woman. i think this is why guys never really find a connection, maybe they don't give the woman a chance, maybe she never bothers?

you've got to give the guy something to like, you can't just present yourself and go "here i am". this is why guys develop the ability to make people laugh as one example.
>>
>>36438584
Theyre all guys. I havent really had a female friend in a long time.

Im just wondering though, how do I approach these r9k type of guys? Seems like they hate to be talked to? I can be like "hey I like your shirt" or something of the sort as a convo starter and it just feels like they dont want to be talked to.
>>
>>36438561
>swipe right to everything
>destroy your ELO, your profile doesn't even get shown to girls
>most girls don't swipe for anyone except chad anyway
'no'
>>
>>36438650
Where are any girls that want a relationship that lasts anyway? I don't see any on this board.
>>
>>36438568
What I mean is that I've seen countless threads exactly like yours die with no replies, the only difference being that they're posted by guys. It seems ripe unfair that you would get priority in getting answers to these questions before they would.
Especially considering the plain fact that this is an advice-seeking thread, which is in clear violation of board rule 3.
>>
>>36438485

How can you be too pretty for someone? That's the shallower shit I've ever heard. If you like them, who gives a fuck what other people think. Jesus christ
>>
>>36438650
It's going to be like breaking into a coconut with your bare hands

Basically keep talking to them every day and they will crack and start to warm up to you.

I'm one of those quiet guys who looks like he doesn't wanna be approached, but if a girl tried talking to me every day I would appreciate it since no one else even tries.
>>
>>36438631
I see your point. I just don't know how to be likable I guess. I have this mindset that Id rather be myself as much as I can so there are no surprises later on. Im not a horrible person though, just not your typical giddy bubbly girl next door type. People seem to take issue in me not smiling a lot.
>>
>>36438650

Your guy friend want to fuck you instead. Alsi, men instinctively fuck each other over.
>>
>>36438665
I dont think r9k is the right place to look for a gf
>>
>>36438720
What place do you recommend if you have no one and are an online loser then

I don't go outside
>>
>>36438704
I see. I mostly think that they probably think Im too uggo.

Do guys appreciate having a girl talk to them like that even if she's not that pretty? I wouldn't mind making friends anyways.
>>
>>36438485
>tfw you can tell it's shad by the chromatic aberration
why waste all that time drawing just to fuck it up baka
>>
>>36438749
>do people like having friends
I guess it depends on the person!
>>
>>36438734
besides the usual dating sites, try online communities like IRC or discord.
>>
>>36438734
Im in the same place as you anon. I work full time so I dont have much tim for hobbies or the energy to go out. Best I can say is, get out there. Join a club or take a class. You will always meet sketchy people online.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-20-16-38-54.png (320KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-20-16-38-54.png
320KB, 540x960px
>>36438734

Think about what kind of person would want a relationship with someone who doesn't leave the house. I know retarded people that have gfs. Morbidly obese and ugly creatures. They leave the house though. Conquer your fears. Shower and go take a walk. Baby steps
>>
>>36438749
>Do guys appreciate having a girl talk to them like that even if she's not that pretty?
Yes we do. Even if we aren't attracted to you it's nice to know someone is taking interest. Improves self-esteem.
>>
>>36438705
you gotta get that be yourself shit out of your head, it's a meaningless platitude.
you can't be afraid to change yourself for the better if it's something you are certain must be done.

you can make yourself likable, it's up to you though.
people tell guys to improve themselves, i'm telling you to improve yourself.
>>
>>36438749
You sound pretty. :)
>>
>>36438815
I'll try to make more effort then. I'm the kind of person that really hates making people uncomfortable so I drop it as soon as I get the feeling I'm bothering them.

>>36438828
I see. I guess the main criticisms are that I don't smile a lot so I guess that doesnt make me approachable. How do guys see a girl as approachable in general?

>>36438836
how come?
>>
>>36438696
Its not just appearance wise but in personality as well. I feel like I'm always the one on top of the relationship in every sense. Id like to be taken care of for a change, have someone who's dependable.

Im going to be starting night college soon. Hopefully it isnt a lot of old dudes.
>>
>>36439003
Resting bitch face isn't bad. I would date a girl with one
>>
>>36439003
>how come
You seem well-behaved and curious enough. Keeping that sort of inner beauty will keep you beautiful on the outside past the time that most other women would hit a wall.
>>
>>36439268
god you really are a bitch. Typical roastie whores.

I hope you do get stuck taking care of not only yourself but a dozen of mangy flea ridden cats you colossal bitch. Men are clocking out all over so you will have to make your own way lol.
>>
step one: Stop listening to people who pressurize you to date specific type of people
step two: Shrug off all social pressure to date and have sex
step three: Go for the people you like and want to be with. Nobody cares about a out of ten attractive scale. Go for who YOU find attractive.
step four: If you get rejected. Too bad, get over it, deal with it, stop being a bitch about it, do whatever needs to be done, but stop fucking caring and deal with it like a grown up person, not like a confused, insecure child.
step five: Don't think about what you're supposed to do. Do what YOU fucking want and do it for YOU and nobody else but you. Care about YOUR needs.
step six: If you end up meeting that person. Take your time the both of you. If he"s putting pressure on you, get the fuck out. Good relationships are based on mutual respect and patience.
step seven: If you end up dating, learn sacrifice, learn compromise, but never do it without retribution. Nobody should work alone in a relationship.

Social pressure and impatience are the reasons why everyone is lost in the dating game. Nobody trusts their own guts and would rather listen to others about what to do rather than respect themselves and their needs and everyone is in a hurry to get to the next step. Calm the fuck down and take your fucking time. Settle with NO ONE who will not feel the exact same way.

You feel lonely? Deal with it. True love is based in patience.
>>
File: 1351127838149.jpg (75KB, 307x380px) Image search: [Google]
1351127838149.jpg
75KB, 307x380px
>>36438485
There's no such thing as "out of your league". There are those who are less likely to be attracted to you, but it's less of a hierarchical thing, and and more of a preferential thing.

So, an 8/10, wealthy person might be more willing to engage with a fat person than a 7/10 person of average income.

What you have to do is learn how to pick out those who will be more likely to find you appealing. You can't just go around liking anyone and expecting them to like you back regardless of their personal preferences.

Study them. Learn enough about them to determine if they'll be a good target. And even then, interact with them enough to ensure that there is enough chemistry. Observe to see if they have an eye on someone else, and if they do, take note of the type of person they have their eyes on.

Sounds like you're coming off as desperate; which is unattractive.
>>
>>36438807
>Conquer your fears.
It's not a fear, I just don't fucking like it.
>>
>>36439972

It is a fear, you just don't recognize it as one.
>>
>>36439989
>I don't like doing the dishes, it's annoying
>No you are actually scared of doing the dishes
>>
>>36440004

You are afraid of being alone, which is why you are so desperate to be with someone. You are also afraid of judgement, as made obvious by the fact that you listen to social pressure.

It's ok to be afraid. First step to overcoming fear: Accepting it.
>>
>>36438485
They're just being kind, women always talk each other up(at least to each other's faces), and constantly talk down on the guys whenever they're doing something wrong, it's second nature.

That being said, stop trying to go for good looking guys, it's the same concept of a robot trying to get with a stacy: completely impossible. The only difference is robots know what's in their league, while women are always trying to go for the top. Are you guys that shallow? Are you that brainwashed by what you were told as little girls or what you see in the media? Are you that much of a slave to your biology that you physically need Chad?
>>
>>36440069
Being afraid of being alone and social rejection are common to almost all people.

That's not the same as being afraid of going outside.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.