[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where did it all go wrong?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: build.png (75KB, 416x280px) Image search: [Google]
build.png
75KB, 416x280px
what point in your life did things truly start to fall apart? when did you know you were destined for misery?
>>
My beginner stat rolls at character select.
>>
>>36438490
This, I rolled all 3s
>>
Childhood
with stupid parents that only threw money instead of helping me
Money is no good when you are in no good shape to enjoy it.
>>
When I got to middle school and saw I still didn't have friends or any self-esteem.
>>
my whole life has been littered with incidents, while seemingly nothing that bad at the time, would prove to me later on, that I was in fact broken
>>
File: 1447822594858.png (377KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1447822594858.png
377KB, 498x497px
When I was about 13 and got my first gaming console. After that, I started staying in more and the isolation stopped me from developing social skills. Because of that, I got bullied a bit in high school which further contributed to the destruction of what little self-esteem still remained. In my last year of high school I was a bit more outgoing and even went to a few parties and drank, but was still a tfw no gf sadboi. My near-normie experience towards the end of high-school introduced alcohol into my life but the social skills never came.
Now I'm in my second year of college and the few friends I had have all drifted away. I'm an alcoholic now and smoke a pack of cigarettes a day unironically hoping I will get lung cancer and die because I'm too much of a coward for conventional methods of suicide.

I just want to be wanted.
>>
around middle school when i realized how intelligent i actually am then it was never supported.

i needed to be put into a private school where i could be around kids who were like me, instead of being around kids who were jealous of me, made comments everytime i answered a question, raised my hand, read out loud, turned in my test, asked me to help them on their work. it was like i was better friends with the teachers than i was with the students.

ever since then, the quality of my peers just went down and down until i was mixed up with literal junkies, addicts and felons.

all the bad shit and failures all coalesced and made me what i am today. a really smart loner with no ambition at all who smokes weed.
>>
i have cycles of fucking things up and fixing them. i never totally fuck my lofe up though. i managed to quit h for a while then got a gf then decided crack would be cool. im also addicted as fuck to dota atm so the build thing made me giggle. i had a similar moment where i regretted my dark seer build because i could have won us the game or kept us in longer with a leas retarded build.
>>
>>36438477
when i finished high school at 18,still at rock bottom at 25 ayy lmaoo
>>
May 14 2015
>>
Nothing really fell apart.
It just stagnated.

If it fell apart, at least I'd know I could improve my situation and I'd feel better at the end of it.

Now I just feel like I'm going to relive the same day over and over again until I die.
>>
>>36440298
what happened m8?

>reee fuck 4chan i don't give a fuck my comment is not original
>>
>>36438477
When the gods abandoned reason for madness.
>>
File: 1485624883432.png (30KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1485624883432.png
30KB, 633x758px
Things were bad in middle school, but in my sophomore year I realized that I had no chance at a comfortable future anymore.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.