[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else have a new-found respect for Chad? When did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: chadthunder.jpg (60KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
chadthunder.jpg
60KB, 600x645px
Does anyone else have a new-found respect for Chad?

When did you realize that Chad doesn't have it easy, and has to constantly work for what he has, and also hold frame constantly?

It's the effeminate young males in the west that have it easy. Not the neckbeards, but the effeminate young male model swagfag types. The guys that do almost nothing manly and they benefit from feminism (for the casual sex and it's surface level acceptance of effeminate males). Those are the guys women go for when they can't get Chad.

Chad is a good guy. Learn from Chad.
>>
>>36438473
thats a picture of bill goldberg the pro wrestler fuck tat guy
>>
Chad mostly had everything handed to him.

>He had access to healthy meals and food from a young age
>>
>>36438473
Well, I am a newbie here, but... why should I even hate Chad? It's not his fault (neither merit though), that he was born attractive. If he has respect for me, then I have respect for him.
>>
>>36438800
Why would Chad have respect for you? He sees you as either lower in cognition or annoying af.
>>
>>36438618
Chad worked hard for his success. He chose his path, just like robots chose theirs.
>>
>>36438931
Nut-ugh, his loving caring nurturing attentive parents choose his path and formed it for him.
>>
>>36438473
I don't respect anybody unless I know specifics. Since chad is essentially a buzzword that robots made from their feelings, not from any kind of actually psycho/socio analysis, there are not real specific details to a chad other than he fucks a lot of girls
I definitely don't respect somebody who fucks a lot of girls, considering that guys who fuck a lot of girls usually have an innate quality they did not control or actively work towards that attracts women to them (similarly to how we have innate qualities that repel women).

I'm not going to respect somebody that has lots of sex because they have a nice bone structure in their face and the girl does 80% of the initiation.
>>
>>36438473
Chad was put in this mold from an early age. He can't choose. He never could. He's a slave of his environment.
>>
>>36438960
Plenty of Chads come from broken homes. Plenty of robots were raised by stable nurturing families.
>>
>>36439031
literally this

in fact MOST robots come from well off families, look at Elliot Rodgers who /r9k/ upholds so dearly
>>
>>36439031
most chads I know had fucked up childhoods. I remember back in school, even at around 11, this one kid saw his friend die in an accident, dude withdrewn into boxing, but every damn girl in the class was way way into him. Bit of a fiend he was ,but I'm curious whatever happened to him
>>
>>36438473
No Chads exist below 6'0".

It all comes down to genetics.
>>
>>36439057
Maybe having a stable family makes it easier to become a shut-in NEET since they will support him. Someone with no family support will have a hard time surviving unless he does something for himself.
>>
>>36439117
That's the dumbest thing I have read today. Chads come in all heights and weights.
>>
>>36438473
Chad has always been nice to me.. True Chads are not a high school bully, that's lame as fuck. Chad is just a nice man who plays sports and lifts weights.

It's always hard to maintain high muscle mass. It's fucking females who have it easy. I don't understand why any female has a gym membership when they could do bodyweight exercises at home, lightly jog outside, and not eat like a whale to achieve their peak physical form. Who even likes muscle on women? If you have good ass genetics there's no reason to even attempt putting on muscle.
>>
>>36439140
You dumb fucking cunt.

Literally no man below 5'8" is able to have casual sex with women no matter how confident and funny he is.

Height and looks are literally the only thing that matters to women.
>>
>>36439211
Who is the idiot now? The biggest pussy slayers are usually around 5'6" to 5'8". On the other hand over 6'2" they are usually permavirgins.
>>
>>36439401
The biggest poonhound I've ever known was 5'6.

He also had a giant hog of a dick, and was charismatic as anybody I've ever met.

So don't lose heart robots! You can overcome height with charisma and a thick dong!
>>
>>36439401
>>36439457
Here they come, all the normies who *all* just so happen to have that one male friend with dwarfism that can get threesomes with supermodels just by being kunfident and beeig urself.

Fuck off and kys.
>>
>>36439401
>>36439457

Typical manlet propaganda
>>
>>36439457
>He also had a giant hog of a dick

FUCKING

GENETICALLY
SUPERIOR
MALE

Dude fuck off I seriously hate you cunts
>>
>>36439589
How come all the robots know that guy who is 6'5" but an ugly antisocial NEET and he has virgin supermodels sucking his dick in the basement all day.
>>
>>36439609
Here we go, the bitter lanklet virgins are getting bitter again.
>>
>>36439637
>virgin supermodels

Now you're going overboard

>>36439648
Who's the idiot know? I'm a manlet rex (5'11"), but I stopped having sex when I stopped growing at 21.
>>
>>36439672
Why did you stop having sex?
>>
>>36439793
>Why did you stop having sex?

Girls realized I stopped growing
>>
>>36439902
That makes no sense. You probably realized you're gay.
>>
File: 21.gif (1MB, 315x403px) Image search: [Google]
21.gif
1MB, 315x403px
>>36438473
Do you respect Tyrone though?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.