[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>for the past few days people have been knocking on my door

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

File: wh-what.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
wh-what.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>for the past few days people have been knocking on my door at night, or opening the screen door and then turning the handle of the main door, but it's locked

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENEDING??!!

Is my house being cased? I don't understand wtf is going on, it's happened 3 times in the past week. It might by my landlord, since I live in a duplex, but I doubt it.

I really hope it's just stupid kids fucking with me. I live in a decent neighborhood, so if it's thugs, they're probably not from around here.

Has anyone ever had their house robbed before? WTF should I do? I only have a golf club to protect myself if someone gets in. I also have some shitty katanas but they're not real and not very sharp. Hurr hurr fedora, whatever I got them for free and they sit in my closet.

Thinking about buying a gun or something to protect my house, this shit is driving me up the fucking walls.
>>
When they knock, I don't answer, I wait like 5 mins because I'm afraid.

Should I open the door next time someone knocks? I'm kind of scared to. I don't like doing that.

I LIKE to pretend I'm not home, but OBVIOUSLY I can't fucking do that anymore if some asshole thug piece of shit is trying to case my house.
>>
Golf club will bend if you miss or if you have multiple attackers, go out buy a real police baton, it can break bones easily.
>>
>>36438291
Where can I buy one? Yeah I'd rather buy some kind of melee weapon like that, rather than a gun, I've never even held a gun before.
>>
>>36438257
Get a gun man, seriously. It sounds like people are trying to case your place.
>>
>>36438301
FUCK

Should I call the police and tell them what's going on??
>>
someone is probably drunk or on drugs and used to live where you live and is trying to go home

if you feel unsafe just call the police
>>
>>36438257
Probably that qt weeb black girl you've been ignoring because you think she's a hoodrat when she's just pretending to be one so she can fit in with her "friends". You should let her in, and tell her she doesn't have to pretend anymore, that you can be her friend and protect her from that alpha bitch, Deshaunsha from college.
>>
>>36438312
An old woman lived here before me. She's probably dead by now desu.
>>
>>36438257
Is it legal to set a beartrap in your house?

Put it inside your house, in front of the door. Burglar steps in and snap. He won't expect it and he won't see it, in the dark.
And he shouldn't be breaking into your fucking house anyway.
>>
>>36438257
get a pupper
>>
File: IMG-20170420-WA0004.jpg (35KB, 600x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170420-WA0004.jpg
35KB, 600x494px
Their coming for your pepsi nigger
>>
>>36438346
Yes, booby traps as a whole are illegal unless you specially put visible warning signs about them.
>>
>>36438376
But then that would defeat the point because they would know it's there and step around it.

There's really no way they would ever trigger it unless they broke the law first by breaking and entering.
Such is the law.
>>
Am I allowed to defend myself if someone breaks into my house?

American, so I assume i am right?
>>
>>36438299
Online, and yeah the problem with guns is that most people won't shoot a teenager or something but busting their knee cap got being a dumb as is perfectly acceptable.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-21-07-05-29.png (257KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-21-07-05-29.png
257KB, 1080x1920px
>>36438454
Forgot pic comment originals plaseeede
>>
>>36438431
What state. It depends. Look it up.
>>
>>36438470
Those don't look like they would do much of anything. They looks really thin, like a twig.
>>
>>36438307
YES YOU FUCKING
are you a nigger or something? Call your landlord then the police.
>>
File: 1492534625328m.jpg (59KB, 1024x592px) Image search: [Google]
1492534625328m.jpg
59KB, 1024x592px
>>36438480
Then explain why they're so ubiquitous? Their thinness gives them leverage and their hardness, power.
Just buy a gun, you stupid faggot. If anyone breaks in with intent you drop them.
>>
>>36438480
That's why you stick up their bum, anon.
>>
>>36438399
Even when breaking and entering you're not allowed excessive force through booby traps. It's not like someone breaking the law suddenly gives you free reign to do whatever you want.

t. failed law student
>>
>>36438257
Are you too dumb to go check it out when it happens or put a camera there?
>>
>>36438590
I check outside, but I wait like 5 mins, because I'm afraid they're rush inside if I open the door and they're still out there.
>>
Actually I have a crowbar in the garage, would that be good to protect myself?

I don't have enough money to spare to buy any shit like a baton unless it's absolutely necessary.
>>
>>36438575
Say you put a sign on your house - "BOOBY TRAPS INSIDE BEWARE" - can you legally use them then?
>>
File: judas_1.jpg (39KB, 507x381px) Image search: [Google]
judas_1.jpg
39KB, 507x381px
>>36438597
How the fuck are murrican doors made? Here in europe most doors have a "judas" so you can look through to see who's behind and open the door if it's the delivery man or your parents and not open the door if it's a bunch of gypsies trying to kill you.
>>
>>36438634
Yeah unfortunately I don't have one of those...

A lot of American doors do have them though. I had one on the front door of my old house.
>>
>>36438634
Either solid or with Windows that let anyone peer in and see you fapping. Only hotels and the like have eyeholes.
>>
>>36438658
>>36438658

>Only hotels and the like have eyeholes.

Not true btw...
>>
>>36438756
I've never seen a house with one.
>>
>>36438480
A lot of force on a small area, if it hits a bone it snaps it instead of causing blunt force like the older thick batons. Watch YouTube on the subject if you don't believe me, but it works
>>
>>36438834
Alright, I'll see if I have enough money to spare, since it's non-lethal and apparently works well.
>>
File: 1492494779716.png (6KB, 472x508px) Image search: [Google]
1492494779716.png
6KB, 472x508px
>>36438257
Depends on what time they are knocking but this method might work. Next time they knock in a very aggresive deep way shout that if you don't stop FUCKING knocking on my Door I will call the police, then say ACTUALLY FUCK THIS I AM CALLING THE FUCKING POLICE RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

I mean, how could that not work? You gotta do it in the moment, you gotta draw power from your fear which you will have. Let the adrenaline fuel your speech.
>>
>>36438888
>you gotta draw power from your fear which you will have
this is great advice unfortunately those who do not naturally possess this capacity of violence/aggression have to train it in a controlled environment
>>
ask your landlord to install motion sensor lights around.
if someone did want to break in and think you're not there because you didn't answer they'd be more likely to go ahead with it if it's happened a few times
>>
>>36438257
>Is my house being cased?
Unfortunately, that was my first thought.

I would purchase a gun and a blowhorn or some sort of loud alarm. The next time this happens, use the loud alarm to scare away the person.
>>
>>36438888
No you should always say that you have already called the police and they are on the way.
>>
>>36438257
go to the poundhouse and find yourself a dog
if you cant, put a sign on the door that says you have one, the mere possibility is a deterrent
>>
>>36438802
I've never seen a house without one.
>>
>>36438860

I'll vouch for them too. They're way heavier than they look and extremely dense. You could definitely break some bones with one.
>>
>>36439533
Here is a third vouch. I carry a 24" baton if I have to go out at night. My job leaves me with a lot of people who want to hurt me so that and a small knife keep me comfortable. I've scared off three guys on my way home with one.
>>
So what should I say next time it happens?

"Who's there? I already called the police, so you better fuck off" ???
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.