[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no busty mature Russian gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>tfw no busty mature Russian gf
>>
File: 1334371073243.png (203KB, 435x606px) Image search: [Google]
1334371073243.png
203KB, 435x606px
>tfw busty young Russian gf
>>
>>36437604
Ok so how'd you meet her
>>
>>36437623
On the internet. She was one of those poor fools trying to use the text section to improve her conversational English.

Now she sings and reads to me every day.
>>
>>36437687
So you have never met in real life? Has she even flashed her tits to you?
>>
>>36437687
How do I get a busty gf anon
>>
>>36437695
We did meet irl, visited her for a month after speaking on skype daily for 3 years.

Shes visiting me in June.
>>
>>36437725
I dunno Anon, mine is the result of pure luck, I doubt I could replicate such a victory.
>>
>>36437578
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mMutjnMeV_o
Is this grill Russian? I can't tell. I'm too lazy to filter their language to find out.
>>
>>36437784
And yes I know they're speaking engrish. I'll just assume they're pollish it's all the same to me.
>>
>>36437732
>3 years

Damn anon, that's a long ass time. You got lucky it led somewhere. Normally you should meet asap if there is mutual interest.

Is she busty enough that you can titfuck her?
>>
>>36437821
She was only 15 when we first met so I needed to wait 3 years else it'd be creepy. I was 18/19 when we met online.

Yes she is.
>>
>>36437873
Underage is truly king of gfs
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.