[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

10 Types of 30-Year-Old Single Guys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 30.png (161KB, 572x472px) Image search: [Google]
30.png
161KB, 572x472px
What number are you, anons?

>professional footballer (UK) from 12, thought I was going to be a star
>get all the girls
>never tried at school because of this
>sign pro contract at 18, on good money
>at 21 get a career ending injury with no education
>now 28 and only just got a career
>lost respect over the years from all friends, family and girls

2 teammates who I was better than by quite a margin are now earning over 30k per week playing football

http://waitbutwhy.com/2013/10/10-types-of-30-year-old-single-guys.html
>>
oh #10 easily
>>
File: 1478665975446.jpg (91KB, 819x460px) Image search: [Google]
1478665975446.jpg
91KB, 819x460px
Something between 8 and 10 but closer to 8. That picture makes me rage really hard. Being approached at 25 by used up roasties just because you weren't able to score them back in the days and chose to improve yourself instead of being a beta slave but now they can't find anyone to mate with.

God that rage... it makes me cry
>>
Which is the one who's afraid to talk to girls unless it's for a service transaction?
>>
>>36437433

Is it a relief to feel like that?
>>
>>36437468
I usually just go for the male cashier or homely woman, even if there's a longer line
>>
>>36437353
7 Hands-down.
>>
>>36437353
Number 10 of course. Replace bong and xbox with anime.
>>
>>36437353
either post the list or fuck off
>>
Well I'm not 30 but I'm pretty close to the guy who fully quit.
>>
#6 I guess. A lot of self-improvement this year and more female attention than I know what to do with.
>>
Literally #7

I know everyone is going to call me out for being in denial but I have basically no worries in terms of finding a girlfriend. I have a solid career, i'm having fun with my backlog of games and playing team games with my friends almost every day, just started working out, being able to fund some of my hobbies. If a girl comes by then that's great, but im not stressing it right now and I'll honestly only get better physically as I get older since im asian.
>>
having a GF and getting my cock wet is not something that looms in from the unknown and spooks me at random times in the middle of the night, in the shower, when i'm taking a shit..

what looms in like a fucking black hole is the thought of being homeless.
i just wish i would've understood the severity of it much earlier, like when i was 12 years old.
>>
>>36438758
>is not something that looms in from the unknown and spooks me at random times in the middle of the night
it is more like this than you realize
>>
File: 1491092943002.jpg (21KB, 302x187px) Image search: [Google]
1491092943002.jpg
21KB, 302x187px
>not being a #10
>>
>>36437353
A mix of number #7 and number #10. In some areas i've given up while in some i'm still trying.
>>
>>36437433
This, if that's not you answer, you don't belong here.
>>
>>36437353
I know that exact feel except I was always an autist and ignored the girls. Busted my knees in mid teens and now the people I beat are in the olympics.
>>
Number 10 all the way.
>>
>no that guy with an embarassingly small dick who would rather live alone for the rest of his life than to be humiliation by showing himself naked and probably failing at normal PIV sex

Shit list desu
>>
>>36437433
Absolutely this, I went through 1-9 thinking what the hell and then 10 was the slam dunk
>>
>There is only one way that things change for The Guy Who Has Just Fully Quit At This Point, and that's to find himself squarely in the sights of The Girl Who Relentlessly Pursues. Until then, the whole thing isn't really his issue.
what romcom-addled normalfag wrote this garbage
>>
>>36439539
Someone who realises that that guy is beyond saving unless the impossible happens he gets the favour of the gods and is bestowed a Misaki.
>>
>>36439559
anon, there's a reason why that happened in a cartoon
it's cartoonish
>>
>>36439584
That's the point. The author's implying he'll never be saved.
>>
>>36437353
>http://waitbutwhy.com/2013/10/10-types-of-30-year-old-single-guys.html
great fakepost to advertise your shitty blog clickbait anon
>>
A definite #10 here.

>Women shunned me and took the piss out of me in my younger years
>Wanted a gf but got a lot more enjoyment out of gaming so never really tried with girls
>Still get an odd feel for a gf and marriage at this point but overall I'm too set in my ways and can't be bothered with all the hassle. Tfw just want a quite life.
>>
>>36437353
Anon's name: Jack Wilshere.
>>
10 t b h

Except there was no point where I "gave up". I've always been like this.

LDAR since the day I was born boys
>>
>>36437433
fpbp

this would have been better with a strawpoll
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.