[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

An adult who is smart enough to be an Astronaut willfully said this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (219KB, 508x501px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
219KB, 508x501px
An adult who is smart enough to be an Astronaut willfully said this
>>
He probably underestimates greatly the intelligence of every other human being and says shit like that in an attempt to fit in.
>>
Why are normies so fucking lame
>>
I want to cuddle with him.

Am guy. Am not gay.
>>
>>36437112
Generally, everyone seems to be less smart than yourself.
>>
Smarty America has to be serious 1000% of the time
>>
>Even fucking astronauts are xD so randum

Even once we leave this earth we have no hope, fellas
>>
I don't see why you are so triggered by this? It's nothing noteworthy.
>>
Astronauts tend to have impressive military track records, at their physical peak, blah, blah, blah. In short, they're super Chads. Which is not to say they aren't smart. It's just that your smarts alone isn't going to get you anywhere.

Hope you had a good 420, Anon. :^)
>>
"awesome" and "epic" are nu-male words at this point
>>
>One small step for man ... one giant burrito of awesomeness smothered in awesome sauce

Really makes you ponder
>>
>>36437112
A good marker of high intelligence is actually being open.

Open to using untrendy or forbidden dialog, out of date memes, open to new opinions and ideas, open to saying goofy things to his mother to warm her heart, open to humor while on a space station etc.
>>
>>36437112
I don't why some adults talk like this. They sound like a 10 year old.
>>
>>36437199
Except your hypothesis is shit because what he's saying is totally acceptable to normies. It's only "forbidden, out of date, goofy" on 4chan, which he's probably never even heard of.
>>
>>36437199
No, it's a sign of being retarded. This guy needs to be ejected from an airlock without a suit for the good of humanity.
>>
>>36437199
>A good marker of high intelligence is actually being open.
you know that saying, great minds think alike, fools rarely differ
it's great to be open to trying humor but the real great part is actually being f*cking funny
>>
>>36437112
What's the problem? He's not wrong. Apart from the chance of dying its all the same
>>
>>36437112
>astronauts
>smart
Lol, I am smarter than these glorified pilots.
>>
>>36437432
>Spot the normie.

None of his language differs from any of the other trendy, nu-male liberal yuppy cuckholds that exist everywhere in our current age.
>>
>>36437546
Of course you are. You're too smart to have finished high school, get a job, or have sex.
>>
File: anoninnanutshell.gif (962KB, 450x351px) Image search: [Google]
anoninnanutshell.gif
962KB, 450x351px
>>36437546
Why on earth would anyone question the veracity of that claim.
>>
the worst part is that this faggot is only a Texas away from us at any given time
>>
File: lel.jpg (30KB, 1000x353px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
30KB, 1000x353px
>>36437558
>You're too smart to have finished high school, get a job, or have sex.

What if I'm a civil engineer?

Not everyone who is a social outcast is unsuccessful.
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>36437546
>Lol, I am smarter than these glorified pilots.
>>
File: IMG_4005.png (67KB, 404x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4005.png
67KB, 404x375px
>ITT: pedantic nu-males

Whomsted've, my good sir?
>>
>>36437558
>>36437582
>>36437616
it's a nice way to get (You's)
thanks
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.