[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /joblet/ here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: 1432478215333.jpg (6KB, 161x250px) Image search: [Google]
1432478215333.jpg
6KB, 161x250px
I'll start

>call centre agent
>>
Night shift at sex shop
>>
Fast food nigger here
>>
Call centre doesnt seem that bad honestly if you are an asshole who enjoys pushing people's buttons
>>
Used to be a government scientist but then i got fired so now I work in a supermarket
>>
>>36436875
Same minus the calls.
>>
>>36436875
>shift worker at a paper mill
>>
Overnight shelf stocker for a grocery store. Pretty comfy for the most part.
>>
Been stuck in retail hell for 10 years

Went from bagboy to cashier, then stocking shelves.

I really fucking hate everything about it, the customers, the repetitive music playlist that gets stuck in my head and haunts me at home, co-workers who all act like fucking overgrown highschoolers, the bright lights, it all sucks dick.

But what the fuck else am I gonna do, I need money to survive.
>>
I teach but I'm sick this week with the flu.

I love it. It's fun and enriching and pretty low-stress and comfy. I teach 9th grade history and get to do a course on Asian history next year. 3 months vacation, just have to follow the curriculum and draw up some lesson plans kick back relax repeat. I make $40k, not too special but I got my school debt paid off quick and am looking for a wife and house.
>>
>>36436875
flyerer at an airport
>>
>>36436875
I manage a call center :^) BOW TO ME FAGGOT
>>
>>36437293
How the fuck does a robot teach?

I'd like to do it but I fear I may not be "social" enough for the job. I'm good at explaining things and working with children but I also struggle with anxiety.
>>
>>36437321
You don't need to be that social to be a teacher. Just well enough that you can explain things and handle situations the kids (or parents) might throw at you. You can work through it. I'm introverted but when I'm up there explaining something and seeing young people's faces light up ready to learn I am able to overcome it. It's a great feeling helping people grow their minds and knowledge of the world and I love my job so much any shortcoming goes away. It's not a glamour job, but it's one society needs and it's one that makes an impact on thousands of people's lives.
>>
>>36437293
How old are you?

oroogoanal
>>
Bartender

Part time

Just
>>
>>36436875
Does neetbux, wealfare, lawsuit settlement count? If no guess I'm living in a cardboard house outside your job OP
>>
Been working in a call centre for about a year now. Planning on quitting in a few weeks if I don't get fired first (coming up to end of probation period)
>>
Information Librarian

I used to be a computer technician. I like this a lot better, even though people are so fucking mean.
>>
Chef at a hotel, been doing it for 10 years. I hate it but least i have my freedom, my own place and enough cash to hold my lifestyle
>>
>>36437347
>and seeing young people's faces light up ready to learn
heh
>>
>>36437990

Thought about cheffing as I really enjoy cooking at home. But I tried as a sandwhich maker in a hotel kitchen and only lasted two days because I hated myself for being shit. Too fast paced for my ADHD brain.

What do?
>>
>>36436875
I work in a call center, but I work exclusively on social media. Shit pay, but I do almost nothing all day.
>>
File: images.jpg (11KB, 239x211px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 239x211px
>>36438121
>call center
>on social media
>>
>>36438057
Cooking at home for 1 or 2 people is chill. Cooking for 100+ a day is hell. I say learn more cooking skills and offer to be a private chef, maybe a nutritionist and no dont go to school for that, print a bullshit degree and go from there.
>>
>>36438148
Yep, it is a call center, out of 400 people in the building I'm one of about 20 that never go on the phones. Most of the rest are upper management. It's alight. I've been on the phones in the past though.
>>
3 jobs here
>part-time GameStop
>teach swimming on Sundays
>full-time data entry 9-5 Monday through Friday
>>
>>36436875
I was a joblet but I hated it so much I started to wonder if I might enjoy being homeless more. Next week I start being homeless. You really only need the job to keep a roof over your head, but when I think about it I think that's overrated. I won't really know until I experience homelessness though so I'm looking forward to the experience. Maybe it will give me motivation to be a wage slave, maybe I'll find out it's not so bad, who knows.
>>
Third shift security here. It's actually comfy.
>>
File: 1464953578079.jpg (65KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1464953578079.jpg
65KB, 960x960px
>>36436875
Jesus fucking christ i feel you dude.
I am the exact same shit.
It makes pretty good buck in my country I am not pooinloo considering I have no degree but the job is fucking hell

>get two 15 min breaks and 30 min lunch break
>everything is timed if youre longer on the break managers start looking for you
>my top manager is unironically a jew

>get nigger mouthbreathers and spics you cant understand all day long with red credit risk
>the ocassional old white lady that is kind
>towards the end of the shift when americans come home from work start getting regular white folk
>its mostly women
>theyre all smart they just never acquired the skills so they call us
>when a white guy in his thirties calls you about some issue its most likely something you'll shit bricks about

>blacks never ask for supervisors, they just deal with it while menacingly saying "aight homie"
>whenever someone asks for supervisor its for something I have no control over
>have the urge to fuck up their account and hang up because I tried my hardest and its not good enough
>one day some nigger will get it and then I'll quit the job
>when someone starts yelling i have the urge to hang up
>sometimes go into deadpan
>havent been fired yet

I'll go for internal interview in company and switch positions once its avalible or I'll go back to college.
I cant fucking imagine doing this as a career
>>
>>36439505

What bank do you work for? Out of curiosity I think we have similar jobs.
>>
work nights as a dishwasher
>>
File: 1441521820861.jpg (35KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
1441521820861.jpg
35KB, 500x560px
>>36439534
I aint telling you friendo, sorry
Theres only so many operations americoons run in europe
>>
>>36438208
What do you do then, just bother people on twitter?
>>
I want to get a summer job

I'm applying at supermarkets and restaurants, what do you think is better?
>>
>glorifies car washer at car rental place
I mean, it can be pretty comfy for the most part; clean cars without much human interaction, occasionally drive places to pick people up, drop off cars at movie sets.

The hardest part about the job is the people and I'm not entirely talking about the customers
>>
File: 1488647777184.png (118KB, 930x1081px) Image search: [Google]
1488647777184.png
118KB, 930x1081px
>>36438208
So are you the person who types responses to retards commenting on your company's ad?
Seems miserable
>>
>solicitor
>60-70 hour weeks
>40k ish per annum
>have to deal with other lawyers
>have to deal with shitbird clients
>im autistically good at my practice area
>developing drug dependency
>have had a headache for the psst 6 months

Gonna hut up the feelium soon lads
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.