[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how old were you robots when you first got beat up? i was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hmmm.jpg (71KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
71KB, 500x377px
how old were you robots when you first got beat up?
i was around 9 or 10
>>
15 and haven't been beat up since.
Now I'm terrified to stand anywhere where my back isn't facing the wall, always look behind my back when walking and feel extremely anxious standing next to guys taller/bigger than me. Because of that beating I became timid as fuck.
>>
>>36436617 >>36436638

Calm down op, not everyone is out to get you.
Getting beat can be traumatizing. (can we get the story pls)
Maybe try a self-defense sport. Might help get your confidence back. Now for a story time.
>Be me be in grade school.
>Got the tallest kid in the class really mad.
>Shit he's coming after me.
>Run away like cray
>Get cornered. Shit what do now
>See he's going to hit me.
>Jump up on bench and hit him in the eye.
>He crying now.
>Teacher comes, he's mad at me.
>Have to stay inside for the rest of the week.
At least I didn't get beat up.
>>
File: IMG_3899.jpg (94KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3899.jpg
94KB, 700x400px
Somewhere between age 10-11. I remember it was during 6th grade and some tall, buff black guy beat me to a pulp. It happened many more times after that. My old school district was a shithole.
>>
4 years old I am now a loser neet
>>
>>36436823
*Sometime between

Original post
>>
i didnt get beat up because bullies find me too weird for them to bully
>>
My older brother used to beat me all the time. He had anger issues and it's how he coped. my older siblings used to do some fucked up shit to me. They'd lock me in the basement for lols cause I was afraid of the dark, they once used duct tape to hog-tie my hands and feet to a pole to carry me like that then just left me tied on the couch when they were done.
>>
How bad were you guys beaten? Worst I've ever gotten is being picked up and thrown onto some grass.
>>
6th and 7th grade I was basically tortured for being fat and ugly. In 8th grade I started playing football and got tall, the bullying was wearing off and I began to have more confidence in myself. Wasn't bullied at all in high school, but made poor social status choices that made people look at me weird. Now I'm in community college about to transfer to university and I just stay in my own lane hardly talk to anyone. Funny how certain things happen in order.
>>
I got into some small fights but never really got beaten up. Once in 6th grade a kid stole my glasses and we ended up grappling and I somehow flipped him over my shoulder with pure adrenaline, we were both amazed and he gave my glasses back then we were cool.
>>
>>36436882
Beaten nearly unconscious by my brother lol I also later on found out I have scoliosis so I've just had back surgery last year. Am 21 yo.
>>
>>36436882
Been knocked out before. So, enough to cause Traumatic Brain Injury.
>>
>be me 7 years old
>had a best friend of same age
>one day goofing around, fake fighting and shit
>teenagers chads bully gang from our yard sees that
>orders us to fight like in a rooster fighting
>one of the teenage bullies is my best friend's brother
>tells we're fighting for cartoon stickers
>got beat up pretty hard, got black eye and I think my teeth got banged up hard
>he gets six stickers
>we share them later
>next day same thing, tho I at least won
>didn't get shit and was close to getting beaten up real hard by friend's brother

This continued for like 2 weeks, with one of us getting the upper hand on each other, until they got bored eventually and we began hiding more carefully. Also our parents noticed scars and bruises so it was no choice but to call it off.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.