[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want ONE fucking girl be sexually attracted to me and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: download.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
I just want ONE fucking girl be sexually attracted to me and not think I'm repulsive or treat me like a faggot or child. Just ONE. I am sick of this shit. I talk to a girl, every time she treats my like a gay friends or one of her friends. Never have I made a girl sexually excited or aroused. I talk to a girl in a group, they are ALWAYS interested in my friends. They want to talk to my friend. I can make them laugh or whatever, but they always ask about my friends, never me. I can't fucking take it. I'm sick of girls telling me "you're like a brother to me!!!" "you're really cool but I'd never date you!!!". I fucking can't stand it. I guess I'm fucking doomed.
>>
I don't think women even see me as a sexual being.
>>
File: IMG_0361.jpg (146KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0361.jpg
146KB, 1600x900px
>>36436468
I was like you, then 5 months ago I managed to learn to not give a shit about women. Now I study, I work, play vidya..and I can say I despise women. I talk to them only if I need something from them.
Btw mind sharing a pic of yourself? Just to see if the problem is that
>>
>>36436468
Hit teh gym bruh

Seriously though. You can't expect a girl to be attracted to you if you look like shit.
>>
File: IMG_1828.jpg (81KB, 500x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1828.jpg
81KB, 500x583px
>>36436562
Anon don't ignore me, you know it is because you look like shit?
>>
File: img20000.jpg (121KB, 500x758px) Image search: [Google]
img20000.jpg
121KB, 500x758px
>>36436562
S-s-sure, if it's important
I look decent in some pictures, so I'll upload one that probably doesn't have deceptive lighting/angle
Doesn't help I'm 5'7

>>36436705
Yeah it's probably why

>>36436512
Same here man.
Not once ever.
>>
>>36436793
Scrawny, babyfaced, limp wristed, retarded flippy hair and pubic sideburns
You dress like a middle schooler

There ya go
Sort yourself out white man.
Bulk up, get a real haircut, never grow facial hair again
>>
File: up_peep.jpg (29KB, 590x578px) Image search: [Google]
up_peep.jpg
29KB, 590x578px
>>36436793
Well, that's better than I expected. I guess the problem is lack of self-confidence. And getting somewhat /fit/ would not be a bad idea.
>>
>>36436893
I think it might be my personality and my mannerisms. I don't think the looks are necessarily the problem. Maybe I do look kind of youthful. Maybe women can tell I'm kind of nervous around them or maybe I just act non-threatening so I get treated like a non-threatening non-sexual entity accordingly. Not sure how to change that though.

I have tried the gym and /fit/ness route but I have the kind of body type that doesn't gain weight easy. I can eat a lot and hardly gain weight.
>>
File: 314497_1761528496490_1666895_n.jpg (25KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
314497_1761528496490_1666895_n.jpg
25KB, 480x640px
>>36436793
Heh. This is autismo yours truly way back@16. You jelly? My advice is be yourself. And edgy.
>>
>>36436793
Stop using an iPhone, desu that's the cause of all your problems
>>
>>36436468
>>36436793
Dude you're at least a 6 natural, bulk up and present yourself better and you're a 7

Even if you can't grow muscles, it's okay - you just need to expand your dating pool. Attend more social events, talk to more people, and you'll find someone eventually.

>inb4 normie tier advice
Yes, because you easily look like a normie. Now get off this board and make something of yourself - I know you can.
>>
Is that guy seriously just a 6/10? He looks amazing compared to me I must be a 2/10
>>
>>36436562
Is there anything particular that happened 5 months ago?
>>
>>36438264
Tbh I was tempted to rate him higher, but /r9k/ has high standards for some reason.

He is 5'7" though, which is considered short but not incredibly so; depends on where he lives too.
>>
>>36436468
Dude quit being ugly haha

But actually if you want to see change get /fit/, take better care of your hygiene and get some /fa/shionable clothes. If you look/act like shit of course nobody will see you as a potential mate. I'm in a similar situation, but I'm not pretending I don't know what the problem is. I just don't care and am looking forward to my wizard powers
>>
>>36436793
If that's really you, looks aren't the issue at all. You probably act like a beta faggot which is why you get treated like one. Try acting more confident/alpha, fake it till you make it isn't a meme and the longer you pose as a more confident and attractive man the more naturally you'll actually be one
>>
>>36436793
For fucks sake, you're not ugly at all, what the fuck is wrong with you. I'm sure girls see you as sexually attractive, that is, they'd fuck you, but you look timid so you're not arousing as certain other guys which look better than you and also behave differently.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.