[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a paranoid schizophrenic that has fucked over 40 girls anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 1

Ask a paranoid schizophrenic that has fucked over 40 girls anything
>>
how many girls have you fucked ?
orig
>>
>>36435660
why are you even on this board?

fuck off normie holy shit.
>>
>>36435660
Did you get emotionally attached to any of them?
>>
>>36435680
Enough to give anyone without my condition knowledge in being able to fuck anyone they want
>>
do you get vivid dreams?
>>
>>36435660
do you get NEET bucks?
>>
>>36435689
Oldfag here, and no

>>36435696
None whatsoever. Actually its funny, the girls i get emotionally attached too i cant fuck, but the girls i deliberately dont care about I do.
>>
>>36435704
I get vivid nightmares every time i sleep and I suffer from insomnia because of it

>>36435712
No, I get paid to take care of my handicapped sister
>>
>>36435735
do you hear voices inside your head?
>>
>>36435750
Do you mean an internal monologue, or do you mean do I hear voices that sound like its from an external source, but its all a hallucination inside my mind?
>>
>>36435798
The external source type

Making monologues inside your head can be done without being mentally ill
>>
>>36435817
I actually dont hear anything, not even an internal monologue.
>>
>>36435840
care to share how'd you turn into a "schizophrenic" and what happens when you get a psychotic episode?
>>
Do you always leave people who care for fun, pussy, and drugs too?
>>
Here's a question

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEE
>>
>>36435862
My mom has it and inherited it from her, but the peculiar thing happened where it mutated in me and I somehow got all the positive benefits of the illness without any of the negative symptoms aside from the paranoid, which i view as an auto- murphys law which can help me greatly in terms of dealing with risk management, but then it can also make me overthink things a high degree. Which is why i always fail with women i get emotionally attached too, its because i end up overthinking too much in a what can go wrong, and it causes me to jump the gun and drop the ball time and time again.
>>
>>36435890
If its their main priority then I dont really care to treat them as a friend. People like that are nothing more then social acquaintances under the thin guise of friendship.
>>
>>36435980
>positive aspects

What would these be? Searching up your "disease" only gives the bad results
>>
>>36435660
who cares?

original querstion
>>
>aw poor chad. voices tell you to rape and kill every women you see? that must be sooo hard for you :(
>>
>>36436043

-Never get sick
-Huge tolerance to pain
-Partial Legal Immunity
-I see the world differently then everyone else does
-I dont get so hung up on emotions or situations
-I dont fear anything
>>
>>36436144
>-I see the world differently then everyone else does

Synesthesia?
>>
>>36436060
Thanks for the bump

>>36436077
Thanks doc
>>
>>36436144
You special snowflake you.
>>
>>36436144
You described me. What do I do now?
>>
Maybe these 40 fucks is just in your paranoid mind?

Give details on first ten.
>>
>>36436164
Not exactly, but I do see years in terms of colors. Its more about how I process and look at information. I always process things negatively to see any sort of chink in the crack, the worst thing possible, or the worst thing that can happen with it, and then I see that murphys law play out over time by comparing it to other knowledge i already processed it and can accurately deduce where something can go wrong in a split instance within a few seconds. And its not even process into words or images, just an automatic deduction. Most normies are always positive and optimistic about things and overlook any negatives

>>36436209
Get diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic, collect neetbucks and work on writting the greatest novel of the 21st century?

>>36436196
Thanks doc

>>36436240
All very much real
>>
>>36435660
How old are you and what type of girl do you go for
>>
This is a guy who hasent slept with any woman and is proud of his mental illness because it makes him different.

You want attention? OK bro good going fcking those 40 bitches you are so cool.

Actually, how are things going bro you OK?
>>
>>36436288
And essentially I can play out risk management with anything and offer better solutions. I'm very handy when it comes to problem solving.

Girl 1: She took my virginity by a fireplace, blonde, big boobs and tits, italian girl. She had a very tight pussy

Girl 2: Very neurotic, had an amazing ass, deep sea blue eyes, her tits were small and her arealoas were big. She sucked my dick like a champ and swallowed

Girl 3: She was a gothic latina with a very fat ass. It was upscale stripper tier big and she had an amazing hourglass shaped body.

Girl 4: She did the morning announcements at my old high school. I only fucked her just so i can say I fucked a girl that did the morning announcments at highschool

Girl 5:Typical Russian Blonde, very petite, her pussy looked like a camel. She would suck me off for an hour without any complaints.

Girl 6: She was a thicc latina with a huge ass. We 69'ed drunk and i tossed her salad. I got up and fucked her throat halfway and picked up my skull fucking technique from her

Girl 7:Big booty blonde girl with blue eyes. Her ass was amazingly soft, white and plump. She wore a black thong that i gripped on tightly as i fucked her doggy style from behind

Girl 8: Thicc russian girl with double d breastss and a huge plump ass. We 69ed for a bit until i couldnt stand the stench of her pussy which tasted like sardines and expired milk. Her pussy was tight as hell

Girl 9:Was an older lady from eastern europe who was practicing as a lawyer here. She was very sexy with her maturity and accent. I fucked her in her apartment and skull fucked her and blew my load all over her face and she licked my dick dry afterwards

Girl 9: Was a spoiled blonde girl, her face was meh,but she ran every morning and had a great body. She begged me to come on her face and hated the fact that i didnt tell her about my dick size sooner.

Girl 10: Another latina chick, who was married with kids. She was around 30
>>
>>36436339
I'm 23. I typically go for upper class women with big asses, but i'll settle for any pleasant women with a good personality and a big ass. I'm an ass man. Petite girls are a bit too uncomfortable and bony to fuck.

>>36436389
Better yet, how are things going for you?
>>
I guess no one is interested in hearing the perspective of a paranoid schizophrenic in order to get laid. I guess this thread is wayward to oblivion.
>>
>>36436417
Thanks doc

Thanks doc
>>
>>36435660

Ever shagged one up her bum in a dingy allyway or something?

Ever been caught?
>>
>>36436633
Tell us more about your PS.

These voices sound kinda like bs. What other stuff is involved?
>>
>>36436709
I did fuck a catholic school girl who was a senior in an alleyway once. Shit was cash, and also ended up skullfucking her and blew my load all over her face and used a dunking donuts napkin to wipe if off.

>>36436681
Thanks doc

>>36436715
Not much as of yet. Im still relatively young and it might be a few more years before the symptoms start setting in
>>
Getting laid is quite simple actually. In a world where the majority people are jaded and cynical, not too many people have the courage to selectively choose this one option. Actually, most people forget that it even IS an option.

And this secret, is right in front of everyones face. And rarely do you ever see it as an adult, but when you do its like seeing St. Elmos fire up in person. And its one of the most infectious, captivating things on the planet with a radiance akin to a lantern in a murky dark tunnel. And this secret is why most people suffer, because they forget to do it.

And it doesn't matter how rich or how talented you are. It doesn't matter how capable of a person you are. This secret that sits on everyone's face is the hardest thing most people cant do. Way harder then paying taxes or standing in the DMV. Way harder then waking up every morning, getting ready to head to work for 10 hours of shit. And most people forget about this one simple thing. And then they die not realizing what was the one simple thing that prevented them from living the lives they wanted.

Its called a smile. A genuine smile. A smile that says, "you know what, life fucking sucks and its filled with hardship and opposition, but at least i know i'm lucky to be alive to experience it."

And I know that when I smile all around me people start smiling as well and heck even smiling back at me. People actually treat me as a person that they want to respect instead of looking at me like i'm just another brick in the wall.
In this day and age where everyone wants instant gratification and are selfish egoists fueled by narcissism and materialistic possessions, everyone forgot to do this one simple fucking thing. And this is why I get laid. Because I infect anyone around me with a sensibility of being genuinely happy. And so can all of you.
>>
>>36436890
When a person sees you smile, they feel compelled in trying to understand you, or even trying to talk to you. I would say a majority of people are undiagnosed with depression these days and have it difficult smiling without being in the vicinity of their loved ones or peergroups. But the sooner you can learn to be geniunly happy with modest notion of being able to experience the gift of life, the more enrichening youre life will be.
>>
You're probably a good looking chad and chads get everything. Show us a pic. If you are shy at least a pic of this supposedly big dick you have that just by telling a girl how big it is she wants to fuck you.
>>
>>36436890
Nah I can't smile my teeth are too gross

Besides I'm almost starting to enjoy the feeling of ostracization.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.