[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I a psychopath?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1492462562654s.jpg (2KB, 79x125px) Image search: [Google]
1492462562654s.jpg
2KB, 79x125px
Every day of my life, every second, I have an uncontrollable, insatiable desire to do violent things.
>Break fragile objects (including kids)
>Tear apart furniture
>Choke people
>Push heads under water
>Dissect alive organisms while hearing their screams
How do I solve this?
>>
No, you're just a loser. Learn to live with it
>>
>>36435034
Might I suggest drowning yourself?
>>
>>36435034

become an interrogator for the CIA
>>
>>36435067
Don't worry, I already have a suicide plan with layers of foolproof.
I'll overdose on sleep pills while sitting on the roof, tie a noose around my neck and on the edge of the roof that directly points down to water. As I fall down I will shoot myself in the head with a shotgun.
Find a problem with this plan, faggot
>>
>>36435034

See borderline, see antisocial, see whichever fits. Both might.
>>
>>36435034
Well if you can tell yourself "am i a psychopath ?" then you aren't one, you might still have psychopathic tendecies through but anyways it s fine as long as you don t hurt anyone.
>>
Maybe you're just in pain desu who knows though
>>
You can solve this by being my bf. I will absolutely make you happier and not torment you into fulfilling these fantasies and convince you that they are really alright.
>>
>>36435034
>every car you pass you imagine kicking the windows in
>every store you pass you imagine throwing stones through the glass
>every house you see you imagine throwing Molotov through the window
>every guy you pass you imagine charging at him and beating his head against the floor
>every dog you see you imagine petting it

It's good shit yet I don't have it all the time. Sometimes it goes away for years other times I feel like it every minute.
>>
>>36435034
WOoOoOOw this anon is CRaaZy!!!!11!
>>
>thumbnail downloader
You're a sociopath, not a psycho.

Psychopaths are smart.
>>
>>36435034
>>Break fragile objects (including kids)
Please explain how you break kids.
Do you break their pelvic bones with your dick? Is that what you're implying?
>>
>>36435034
You'll never be as bad as Owen, so you're probably fine. You'll live.
>>
File: IMG_0581.png (233KB, 444x458px)
IMG_0581.png
233KB, 444x458px
Continue to explain more anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.