[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go on normiebook for a change >see a heated argument taking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Absolute Disgust.jpg (52KB, 454x453px)
Absolute Disgust.jpg
52KB, 454x453px
>go on normiebook for a change
>see a heated argument taking place
>the subject is tipping
>"if you can't afford to tip you can't afford to eat"

I may not like Eurobots but this is one thing I am in full agreement on. Tipping is the stupidest practice ever, I'd rather just fucking pay more than deal with some faggot plying me for shekels by pretending to give a shit about me and I'm sick of the guilt trip normies put on you if you don't tip, enough that I won't go to certain restaurants
>>
>posting on anonymous pedo sharing networks instead of agreeing with your fellow peers on a social media website
>>
File: tipsfedora.jpg (42KB, 648x348px)
tipsfedora.jpg
42KB, 648x348px
>>36434513
>tipping
Tipping is retarded. Its always roasties who complain about how their kike boss wont pay them a good wage, but yet they make a shit ton off of tips.
>>
>>36434513
>"if you can't afford to tip you can't afford to eat"
"If you're too stupid for a real job you don't deserve real pay"
>>
>>36434963
ikr if the bill is 25 shekles im paying 25 no more no less
>>
>>36434513
>I'd rather just fucking pay more than deal with some faggot plying me for shekels by pretending to give a shit about me and I'm sick of the guilt trip normies put on you if you don't tip, enough that I won't go to certain restaurants
Yeah. I fucking hate those people acting friendly and trying to make small talk just so I give them a few cents. Feels like the business doesn't pay them enough. Disgraceful.
>>
Not tipping the server because you don't like the concept of tipping doesn't fix the problem, it just lets the restaurant fuck the employee with the existing practice of paying peanuts. You not letting them hit minimum wage doesn't mean that you're fighting the practice.
>>
>>36435041
Why should we fight the practice? We can not tip, it's not our problem if people in US of Cuck don't fight for real pay for work
>>
>>36435041
Most antitippers are filled with impotence from the lack of control they have in their lives. It's sad, if you think about it.
>>
>>36435106
You sound like someone who gets angry when you don't get tipped. Pathetic.
>>
>>36435041
>Not tipping the server because you don't like the concept of tipping doesn't fix the problem
Okay but explain why we need to fix the problem and not the actual servers that seem to enjoy bitching so much about it?
>>
>>36434513
Tipping is a shit system that screws patrons and employees alike. It createa bad feelings for so many people and the employees are forced to see you as a saint or a stingy cock-knobbler.

If you are really so passionate about it then start petitions protests and lobbying for change. Actually do something or shut up desu.

Either accept the system and its pitfalls or try to change it. All this bitching has little difference from fb slacktivism
>>
>poorfags rationalizing away their lack of funds by proclaiming tipping to be stupid

It's a cultural norm, you can't argue handshakes and fistbumps away and no amount of stiffing your waiter out of 'tism is going to end tipping either.
>>
>>36435253
Yes shaking hands is like tipping wew
>>
>>36435253
> cultural norm
this is what murikids actually believe
>>
>>36435144
But it's the truth. Antitippers feel like they have to exert as much control of their lives as possible. Your impotence isn't my problem. I work a comfy late night job where I never have to handle folks like you.
>>
>>36434513
Yuropoor here.

I go to the US fairly often. I don't really mind the tipping culture, and I usually tip very well when I feel I've been given good service.

However, the true cancer of US tipping culture is being forced to tip when you've been giving horrible service. I went to one restaurant where the server was moody, quick with replies, snapped at me when I asked if they had carbonated water, and when my food was ready she basically threw the plate on the table. A few of my fries actually fell off in the process and landed straight on the table.

Like a good antisocial northern European, I didn't make a scene and I didn't show that I was angry. However, I left no tip. I was then stopped at the front door as I was exiting by my server and she actually complained that she got no tip. I told her that I wasn't satisfied with her service, so I didn't pay her anything extra. She then got her manager who told me I was no longer welcome at their restaurant.

This is the actual cancer of tipping culture.
>>
>>36435041
>You not letting them hit minimum wage
I'm not the one not letting them hit minimum wage, the restaurant is

just pay then seven bucks and twenty-five cents an hour greedy fucks, don't expect me to make up for you being assholes
>>
>>36435041
I'm sick of hearing this restaurant doesn't pay them enough bullshit. A lot of states have minimum wage laws so that they do get paid a decent wage. I know waitresses who are bad at their jobs making $30 per hour average here in MN. I used to make less than half of that working overnight stocking shelves and driving a forklift working my ass off.

If people keep tipping because muh cultural norms it keeps this stupid practice alive.
>>
>>36435361
Good for you but you're not understanding the point. It's unsightly to see people faking a smile for a few coins.
>>
I literally never go to even fast food restaurants because of the forced social interactions with people so this entire discussion is completely baffling to me.

>>36435041
The people at McDonalds dont get tips right? Does that mean working in a high class restaurant would pay less than McDonalds if patrons werent pressured into giving handouts? Is this seriously a big debate in the normie world?
>>
>>36435407
LMAO

>This is how amerishits run their country.

You know you're truly fucked when you have to panhandle customers because you're unable to demand fairer pay from your employer.
>>
If she isn't a cute female server that was 100% obedient to me then I'm not tipping. #simple
>>
Take my order, bring me my fucking food and drinks, check up on me once or twice, then take my bill. You'll get paid... by your employer. Because THEY are receiving the money that I am PAYING THEM for a meal, and they will then give you your rightful portion of that money. AKA your salary.

you can cry to your employer if you feel like you're not getting paid enough.
>>
>>36435504
This. In addition there's a tipped employee thing that's supposed to pay excess tips to tax, however since it's typical to tip in cash this goes under the table. The original purpose for tipping is entirely gone and if people actually obeyed the law on this the government would get the money instead.
>>
>>go on normiebook for a change
>>see a heated argument taking place

Exactly why it exists. It's so normie faggots can pat themselves on the back for being good little goys. Nothing feels better to them than belonging to "cultural norms".

If it was really about minimum wage bullshit then they'd just make all the prices in the menu *1.15 and be done with it.
>>
lol maybe we should start tipping bus drivers and cashiers too
>>
>>36435342
>not knowing useless spending is a burgers's culture norm

Yuropoor pls
>>
If you want that extra 2 bucks you'd best be prepared to work your ungrateful ass off for it. Tips are for the truly above and beyond service, anything less then total 100% satisfaction nets you nothing.

You "deserve" a tip? Fine, I deserve to send my meal back 5 times until you get it just right and get touchy with my server. Then of course if I'm not profusely thanked afterwards you can kiss that trifle you supposedly live or starve on goodbye
>>
>tipping like a fucking cuck

ahahaha
>>
>>36435041
Then why doesn't the restaurant just make the fucking food more expensive and pay the employees more? You're still losing the same amount of money. It's just now there's no stupid ass stigma.
>>
tipping is good, it's a break from shit capitalism and a way to redistribute wealth, now if youre poor as fuck then dont tip and if someone gives u shit send em to hell but most restaurant eaters tip because they have the money to pay a restaurant to begin with
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.