[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normies invite me to go to a restaurant that's having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: chocolate drink cinnamon bun.jpg (52KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
chocolate drink cinnamon bun.jpg
52KB, 750x750px
>normies invite me to go to a restaurant that's having a grand opening
>we all order smoothies, hot chocolate, and iced coffee since it's the specialty there
>the drinks come in mason jars

Anyone else really hate this fad of drinking out of mason jars? How are you supposed to consume these without making a mess?
>>
start off with a spoon maybe?
>>
>>36434481

>chocolate fudge starts to melt/break off
>whip cream sliding down jar
>nuts falling all over
>cinnamon bun makes fingers all sticky and crumbs get everywhere
>chocolate drips down chin because jars aren't meant for drinking
>>
Get on this level fag
>>
would prefer this >>36434792

the amount of sugar in OP would probably give me pancreatic cancer
>>
File: 8019382038.png (6KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
8019382038.png
6KB, 205x246px
>>36434442
As a fucking beta lardass, normie 'restaurants' make me fucking sick

>Went to a new restaurant in my town recently
>it is a restaurant selling american style food, burgers, 'fries', hot dogs, macaroni and cheese
>decorated like an american diner
>all the waitresses are dressed in an american way
>we are a shitty third world south american country, so there are lots of stupid shit
>for example every table has a picture of a different american president
>all in like 60 tables, some presidents repeat themselves
>for some reason there are like 10 Obama tables
>I ask to be seated at the Trump table
>the normie waitress laughs
>'haha, the Trump table is small, like his hands and penis, too small for you, (looks at my belly) you can sit on one of the Obama tables'
>forces me to sit on a table with a picture of Obama
>gives me a menu
>food looks pretty delicious I must say
>ignore the picture of Obama and order 2 servings of Onion Rings, a Hot Dog with some fries and a side pot of Boston Baked Beans and a coke
>even though in my opinion that is a small order, they are all commenting on my order being so large
>waitress says something like 'maybe we should have put you on the Trump table, because you are as greedy as him' and laughs
>food takes 35 minuts to arrive
>no apology
>I eat it all within 10 minutes, to prove a point about the slow service speed
>get annoyed at Obama staring back and me so squeeze ketchup over his face and rub it into the table
>waitress comes back
>'finished ALREADY? wow, is Obama blushing because you ruined the date by eating so quickly?'
>laughs and takes my plate
>felt too humiliated for eating a dessert, just bought a cake on the way home
>didn't tip

Fucking nomries
>>
>>36434442
I went to a place like that the other day. I immediately felt bad for the dishwashers.
>>
>>36435017
Makes me wish there was a "Murica Fuck Yeah" themed restaurant.
>>
>>36435030

Mason jars are hard to clean. These jars are probably not very clean on a busy day.
>>
>>36434442

Can someone explain to me why these jars look like they're the size of my thumb?

there's no point of reference yet I think this
>>
>>36435264

because it is a miniature jar of miniature food
>>
>>36435017
>they are all commenting on my order being so large

Well, they're not wrong. Why the fuck did you need TWO orders of onion rings? I'm a beta lardass as well, an actual AMERICAN one at that, and I wouldn't eat two orders of onion rings. Hell, I would probably have skipped the rings altogether if my hot dog was coming with fries AND baked beans.

>wahhh I got seated at the Obama table
Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>36435017
should have told her that her wageslave job at a shitty murica themed restaurant would be a dead end and she'd die unfulfilled.
>>
>>36435017

>thinking your 3,000+ calorie order is "modest"

Lmao fat fuck reasoning everyone
>>
File: 1363337085547.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1363337085547.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>36435017
Best thing I've read all day. She should have seated you at the Taft table.
>>
>>36435017
You could've easily sued and got her ass fired. You dumb fucks don't see money when it's staring you right in the face baka.
>>
>>36436813
>You could've easily sued
It wasn't actually in the states, it was just themed that way.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.