[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your eyes dart back and forth as you finally arrived at your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

Your eyes dart back and forth as you finally arrived at your station. "Next stop is Musashino City... Next stop is Musashino city." The friendly voice of the announcer fills the train car you were in.

You were so used to trains being packed in the big city that it felt weird to be the last passenger of the train car you were in. 'I never knew these train cars were so spacious...' You thought to yourself as you step out of the train car.

Even the train station was empty. A far cry from the busy stations of the city. However, the train station you got off at was way smaller than the ones in your city.

That wasn't the only difference though. The sounds of the bustling city were nowhere to be found. You were actually able to hear yourself think. Not only that, but the air felt fresh. Taking a huge deep breath, your lips curl into a smile before you sigh out. "I guess this is home now... At least for the next three years..."

>cont.
>>
File: Aunt 1.png (321KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Aunt 1.png
321KB, 1000x1000px
>>36434299
You left almost everything behind in the city. Your mother and your father. Your grandfather and the house you grew up in. Your school and your friends, even the unpleasant memories of school. The only thing you had with you was the clothes on your back, a small backpack with a laptop, and headphones as well as a large rolling suitcase with your other clothes and uniform for your new school. "This is my new start... My fresh start away from that incident..."

Before you get too lost in thought, you leave the station. 'Hopefully my aunt is here already.' As you head out to the parking lot you scan around to see if you can possibly recognize anybody out there. Just like the station, the small parking lot of the station was almost empty outside of the two vehicles on either side of the parking lot. Unfortunately, your father doesn't really talk too much about his sister. You didn't even know whether she was an older sister or a younger sister. In fact, it wasn't until a couple of years ago that you even heard about your aunt. It almost felt like your grandfather and your father wanted to keep her existence a secret.

Then, you remembered something. 'Ah, that's right, my father gave me a picture of my aunt.' You take off one strap of your back pack and you swing it from your back to your front.

"Where did I put it again?" You whisper to yourself as you search through your backpack. Thankfully, you were able to find it pretty quickly. "Ah! Here it is!" Taking the picture out, you take a minute or two to stare at it.

Unfortunately, the picture your father gave you was far from recent. In the picture, your aunt was still in high school. You could tell from her uniform that she used to go to the high school you just transferred out from. Not only that, but you could tell it was a first year picture from her ribbon. 'So this is what my aunt looked like huh?'

>cont.
>>
>>36434303
Her black hair was done up in a ponytail. Her eyes were quite big and her lips were thin. From the picture, it looked like she was blushing.

Once you quickly examine the picture, you look out into the parking lot again. 'If this was what she looked like when she was young... What would she look like now?'

In the leftmost parking spot of the parking lot, was a van. Inside it, an older lady probably in her late 50s sat quietly waiting for someone. She was quite a small, and petite woman. Unfortunately, her hair color didn't match your aunt as her head was filled with grey hair.

On the opposite end of the parking lot, there was a small pick-up truck. In it, was another woman sleeping soundly. She looked like she was in her early thirties. She looked like she was wearing an apron. The lady in the pick-up truck didn't match your aunt's hair color as well. This time, it was because she has dyed her hair what looked like a lighter shade than black.

[ ] Check pick-up

[ ] Check van
>>
Check van
>>
Okay fine, check pick-up if you have that typed out already. Why offer the choice?
>>
For now, you decide to check the van. 'I don't know how old my aunt is, but for now I'll play it safe...' You decide to go check up on the older looking lady first, then move down to the younger one.

As you head to the van, you notice the older lady in the van notice you coming closer. You watch as she gets out of her van then waves in your general direction. 'Ah, so she is my aunt.' You thought to yourself.

You were just about to wave back and say hello when you heard a voice come from behind you. "Granny! I'm glad to see you are still doing well!"

Looking back, you saw a boy probably 3-4 years younger than you run past you and to the older lady in the van.

"Ah, I'm glad you made it to visit your granny Kon!" As you watch the two of them greet each other, you realize that the lady in the van wasn't there to pick you up. Now, you only had one place to go to.

>cont.
>>
File: Aunt Kyoko.jpg (193KB, 566x800px) Image search: [Google]
Aunt Kyoko.jpg
193KB, 566x800px
>>36434507
Walking close to the truck, the first thing you noticed was the writing on the side. 'Takano's Grocery huh?' Then, you take a peek at her through the window. Seeing her up close, the first thing you noticed was that she was pretty fit. She is definitely someone who exercises a lot.

Then, the next thing you note was what she was wearing. From afar, you thought you were just seeing things when you saw her wearing an apron. However, seeing her up close, you confirm she was indeed wearing one. Underneath her apron, she wore what looked like a yellow sweater.

Then, you try and wake her up. You knock a couple of times on the pick-up truck's windows while calling out to her. "Excuse me, are you by any chance Kyoko?" Unfortunately, your first try doesn't seem to have worked. Once again, you knock a couple more times. "Excuse me."

This time, it was more effective. Slowly, the lady inside the pick-up truck wakes up. She yawns. She scratches her eyes. She stretches revealing her ample chest. Then, she slowly opens her eyes. Once again, you knock to get her attention. "Excuse me. Are you by any chance Kyoko?"

The moment she saw you, her eyes widen with excitement. Her lips curl into a smile as she hurriedly unlocks the car's door and hop outside. "Ah! You must be Kei right?"
"Ah, yes that's me." Thankfully, it seemed like you got the right person.

"That's me!" She tries to do what looked to you like a cute pose as she winks at you. "I'm your cute, young, and beautiful aunt!"

>cont.
>>
>>36434542
Your aunt held that pose for a good ten seconds. You look around, afraid that somebody might have noticed her. Thankfully, the streets around the train station was empty. "Ah... I guess you didn't get the reference..." Your aunt finally sighs out.

"Reference?"

"Yep. I was trying to copy the main character of some magical girl show I saw way back when. Anyway, forget about that." She laughs as she gives you a pat on the head. Then, she takes a look around you. "Is that all you brought? One suitcase?"

"Yeah."

"I see... Then, let's go!" Your aunt takes your suitcase and helps you load it onto the back of her pick-up truck. "Do you want to leave your bag in the back of the truck too?"

"Oh, it's fine. I think I'll keep this one me." You were afraid that you might lose your laptop if you kept it outside.

"Eh?" Your aunt looked surprised at first. However, her look of surprise soon turns into a mischievous smile. "Ah... I see... You probably keep your ero magazines there huh? I wonder what kind of girls you are into! Is it cute, older women?"

[ ] Write-in
>>
Christmas cakes wearing nothing but aprons
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.