[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MBTI thread Post your personality type, stories, whatever.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 518
Thread images: 88

File: pepewojakmbti.png (634KB, 1024x1022px) Image search: [Google]
pepewojakmbti.png
634KB, 1024x1022px
MBTI thread
Post your personality type, stories, whatever.
>>
File: results.png (29KB, 326x348px) Image search: [Google]
results.png
29KB, 326x348px
INFJ here. Used to be an INFP but then I realized I'm more of a J type. INFJ sounds the most like me, but I'm on the border of pretty much all functions. Sometimes I feel like ISFJ but who knows. What do you guys think of INFJ's?
>>
i took the test twice and got ISTP both times.
>>
File: INTJ-T, me.jpg (300KB, 1170x960px) Image search: [Google]
INTJ-T, me.jpg
300KB, 1170x960px
>>36433140
I am INTJ. I've never come across a personality test that has been more accurate.
>>
intps have the loop of death (which I'm currently in)
do other types have their own meme disorders unique or specific to their type?
>>
>>36433956
>loop of death
what?
>>
INFJ-A
Life doesn't make sense.
>>
File: mybriggsa.png (77KB, 1121x649px) Image search: [Google]
mybriggsa.png
77KB, 1121x649px
>>36433924
twinsies lad.
>>
ENTP here, AMA.
>>
>>36433968
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t5-NejwxFo
>>
>tfw too autistic to get a consistent type
>>
File: 1476616142016.jpg (14KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1476616142016.jpg
14KB, 250x250px
>>36434063
Dank shit my man.
>>
When will the MBTI meme die? It's 2017

t. INTP
>>
ISTP here.
Who /trappedintheirownhead/ here?
>>
>>36434069
What's the best career for an entp? how do you deal with crossing boundaries and harming your relationships with others?
>>
>take the test during an intense depression period (which lasted for about 3-4 months)
>get intp
>take the test during a period where i am just as much disconnected/indifferent period of my life but for some reason not actually depressed
>get istp

N is the depression trait [confirmed]
>>
>>36434275
>take test during intense depression phase
>get INFP
>take taste when I'm back to just moderate normal levels of depression
>get ENFP
Really makin the thinkin
>>
>>36434302
>E
>F
dont you dare compare yourself to me you scum
you are just a validation seeking +1 to the army of normies

p.s. after i read what i wrote, i felt disgusted by myself
>>
>>36434192
comedian, consultancy, celebrity, artist, musician, programmer, law
>>
>>36434325
You don't have to be a bully like that dude, just cause I'm extroverted doesn't mean I don't sperg out all the time and have shit social skills. And how is feeling normie? Besides I'm pretty in touch with my thinking side anyway, but whatever man just be a bully then. You know who's really a bully? Chad and normies, maybe you're the normie
>>
>>36433192
chances are you're not an INFJ. try this one http://www.celebritytypes.com/test/infj-or-infp.php
>>
ISTP

War fucking when.

No seriously. Fuck missiles tho.
>>
File: 1492649518437.jpg (399KB, 1280x851px) Image search: [Google]
1492649518437.jpg
399KB, 1280x851px
INTJ looking for ENFP qt.
>>
File: yep.jpg (57KB, 899x663px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
57KB, 899x663px
this is pretty much right. I just took it again though, and my introvert score has risen. the more time that passes, the more I fall into depression.
fuck being a neet! i want off this ride.
>>
>>36433140
>INFP-Assertive
>introvert
>impulsive
>paranoid
>idealistic
>altruistic
I'm playing life at the hardest difficulty.
>>
>>36434176
ISTP here
Constantly thinking
Fiction, fantasy, past memories and future events
make it stop
>>
File: meme2.png (679KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
meme2.png
679KB, 1024x1024px
Can you guys help me out with this chart? The theme is youtubers.
>>
>>36434429
Lol. I got 47% INFP and 53% INFJ.

I'm pretty confident I'm INFJ, but I can relate well to INFPs as well. Everyone says they are very different, but I find myself stuck in between.
>>
>>36435019
>Amazing Atheist is INTP
God, why do I have to share with that fat cunt?
>>
>>36435050
Do you have any idea who else could be INTP?
>>
>>36435070
If you want to keep it in that type of creator, I'd go with Sargon of Akkad.
>>
File: walterwhite.jpg (149KB, 1024x735px) Image search: [Google]
walterwhite.jpg
149KB, 1024x735px
In an earlier thread, someone was inquiring about the differences between INFJs and INTJs so I thought I'd come in here to expound upon those differences.

As their letters would imply, the INFJ and the INTJ are very similar on a surface level. The differentiation is, therefore, mainly to be found in their cognitive function stacks.

INTJ
>Ni - Te - Fi - Se

INFJ
>Ni - Fe - Ti - Se

Both types are Ni-doms, which means that they're always inside their own minds, analysing and evaluating and coming up with new ideas. As introverts, both types are prone to retreating into themselves. The similarities, however, quickly end after their shared Ni.

Both the INTJ and the INFJ, as Ni users, quickly come to the sad realisation that the world is not a particularly kind or friendly place, that not everyone is as enthused about their ideas as they are and that sometimes people just suffer. Intelligent INTJs and INFJs come to this conclusion much earlier than quite a number of their peers.The divergence between the two types stems from their initial, instinctive response to that revelation.

This is where their secondary functions come in.

The INTJ as a Te user comes to the conclusion that changing the world to fit within an idealistic image is more trouble than its worth and often fruitless, as the world is resistant to change. As a result, the INTJ reaches a very logical hypothesis: if the world cannot change to accept them, they will change to survive within it. This is when the INTJ begins cultivating their infamous facade of cold emotional detachment and apathy towards all but a precious few. The INFJ, on the other hand, uses their secondary Fe to come to the disparate conclusion that there is a greater good and the world CAN and WILL be changed to suit it. They begin developing ideas of what that good is, championing them with unmatched resolve.

The transition from adolescence to adulthood brings about another divergence as the tertiary functions mature.

>Cont'd
>>
>>36434678
ENFP here, maybe I can be your qt? What're you like
>>
File: jonsnow.jpg (149KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
jonsnow.jpg
149KB, 1200x600px
>>36435128
For the healthy INTJ, who has started to realise that the world isn't all doom and gloom and that there are causes worth investing in, this typically means using their tertiary Fi to develop more idealistic and ethical views which they defend with their NiTe combo.

For the INFJ, who has started to accept that the world is not all black and white and that changing it is not a simple task, this typically means developing a more logical system of supporting and enforcing the beliefs outlined by their NiFe.

The end result of this maturation is that the INTJ becomes a very sensitive thinker who, while outwardly cold and uncaring, is deeply in tune with very emotionally driven beliefs. Their cold logic is fueled by feelings.

The INFJ, on the other hand, becomes a very logical feeler who projects a public image of social and emotional idealism while being inwardly cold and mercenary about the implementation of said ideals. Their feelings are fueled by cold logic.

Two popular exaples in fiction are Breaking Bad's Walter White (INTJ) and Game of Thrones' Jon Snow (INFJ).

Whilst Walter White is outwardly a very cold and logical person, one must consider why he carries out some of his more heinous actions in the show: he initially sets down his path of villainy to ensure that his family are well taken care of when he passes and later indulges himself for the petty thrill of being top dog. That's pure tertiary Fi -- his feelings and ideals aren't on the surface, but they're there and are a deeper factor in what he does.

Jon Snow, on the other hand, is very much an openly warm, friendly and idealistic person who espouses peace and unity at all times. But, when push comes to shove, he's shown himself to be ready and willing to shed his almost pacifistic views in order to spill blood and crack heads so he can keep those views alive. That's a tertiary Ti -- outwardly warm and friendly but willing to go to extreme measures for the "greater good".
>>
best site to take the test?
>>
>>36435128
>>36435139
Of course both these types are typically unwilling to admit that they're far more emotional/cold than they would outwardly seem. This is a factor of their Ni, a function which causes them to constantly take in information and come to conclusions which provide a thorough understanding of their external world, but which typically means that they have a very limited understanding of their internal worlds. INTJs and INFJs are both notoriously bad with their inner feelings and thoughts respectively. This means that the INTJ can be very cynical and prone to angry thoughts spurred by emotions they can't quite grasp and that the INFJ can be very reactionary, cruel and vengeful towards those perceived as enemies, spurred by cold and logical thoughts they don't really grasp.

Hope that helps.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-20-01-57-24.png (117KB, 800x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-20-01-57-24.png
117KB, 800x1280px
>tfw perfect intj
>>
>>36435135
Logical and I like dark humor I guess, most of the INTJ description fits me.
>>
>>36435225
I don't get why you'd want an ENFP though! We're very feelsy and talkative and acoustic
>>
>>36435236
Different anon, but that's exactly why someone would want you.
>>
>>36435236
Not him, but INTJs are secret feelers. The connection between them and ENFPs stems largely from their shared Fi, the fnction associated with personal, inner ideals which are used to frame the outer world.
>>
>>36435236
Opposites attract familia
>>
File: 1476458784687.jpg (495KB, 1305x1265px) Image search: [Google]
1476458784687.jpg
495KB, 1305x1265px
Is any of this actually legit tho.
>>
>>36435262
>>36435260
>>36435258
Wtf that's cool how come no one has ever tried to be my INTJ gf or bf then??
>>
>>36435283
You just never found the right one.
Or you're just not attractive. I know I'm not.
>>
File: 1469205627609.png (55KB, 281x355px) Image search: [Google]
1469205627609.png
55KB, 281x355px
>tfw INTP
I'm literally all ideas, no execution. I don't even have to wonder why I'm so lonely all the time, I know it's because I bring people around me down.
>>
>>36435296
How do I spot an INTJ in the wild? Also I'm not attractive but I'm not ugly and I don't have high physical appearance standards so it's all good in that sense
>>
>>36435283
ENFPs need to make the first move, since INTJs rarely understand just how deep they feel until an extroverted feeler pulls them out of their manufactured shell. It takes a lot of initial effort on the ENFP's part to get past the INTJ's attempts to keep them at an emotionally safe distance, but once you melt through their cold exterior, they'll start opening up to you more and more, confiding in you more and more and generally start leaning on you with their Fi.

That's if your ideals match. Otherwise the ENFP will either get bored and leave or the INTJ will steer clear.
>>
>>36435321
Look for the cold analytical stare
>>
>>36435321
The guy who will only say something if you say something completely wrong, he knows he is right.

That's if they can be bothered to talk at to anyone they don't know at all.
>>
53% INTP - 47% ISTP anon here

There's this qt at my Biology of Plants class that keeps teasing me. She punches me softly, she uses a pen to try and tickle me, and today she bought me a chocolate bar. This has been going on for about the last 2 months.

Today I went along with her and left her at home, since it's really near to our school. She hugged me and told me thanks for making her company, and kissed me softly on the cheek while I did the same.

WTF is going on here.
>>
>>36435332
Cold analytical stare huh... sometimes I get that too when I'm thinkin with my thinkin side

>>36435328
>get them out their shell
>make the first move
Hey I'm down to do that but where do I find them in the first place? And what kind of ideals to INTJs tend to have anyway? Most enfps are SJWs it seems though I'm not
>>
>>36435332
>>36435363
Yeah we're in our heads a lot hence the cold stare
>>
>>36435346
Wait a second holy fuck I think I know this qt INTJ girl actually now that you mention it
>>
>>36434678
I am INFP qt, is that good enough?
>>
>>36433140
Took the test twice and got INTJ. The test is quite accurate I can say.
>>
>>36435321
ENFPs and INTJs normally refer to their first meetings as having this undeniable electricity. The ENFP, used to being the centre of attention and beloved by all, is drawn to the aloof and disinterested INTJ who brushes off their shallow normie pandering. The ENFP pries further, trying to understand this interesting new person. This is typically when the INTJ is surprised by the ENFP (who they may have initially written off as an ESFP). Their interest is piqued by the increasing hints of emotional and intellectual depth beneath their glib, childish personalities. They feed into the ENFP's attempts to know them without even realising, a rare feat for the defensive and secretive INTJ. Eventually, they're bantering back on the same wavelength. The ENFP is charmed by the inner sensitivity they sense within the INTJ. They see a puzzle that needs to be solved: a heart that needs to be warmed. The INTJ, who is usually convinced that everyone around them is duplicitous and insincere, is subtly floored by the ENFP's mixture of emotional transparency and ethical fortitude.

To the ENFP, this isn't just another distraction to flit to when they're bored: this is THE most interesting person in the room. This is a person worth being around as much as possible.

To the INTJ, this isn't just another shallow, self-absorbed poser: this is a sincerely sweet and thoughtful person who maybe even thinks about the world as deeply as they do.

It's a connection of raw, passionate internal beauty, which is typically why it's held up in such a high regard by some people.
>>
File: 1490595580308.jpg (12KB, 430x320px) Image search: [Google]
1490595580308.jpg
12KB, 430x320px
>>36435444
I know right. Also check'd
>>
File: image.png (132KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
132KB, 750x1334px
How'd I do robots?

Fuckrobot
>>
>>36435403
INFP's are qt also.

Not a big fan of S types though.
>>
>>36434778
i got 94% introvert. never isolated myself like this before.
>>
File: 1492597280524.jpg (11KB, 318x313px) Image search: [Google]
1492597280524.jpg
11KB, 318x313px
>>36435355
Dude

THAT'S your ticket out of this place. She bought a gift for you on her freetime?

You have to give something back, but to it CASUALLY! Buy her a tiny I repreat, a tiny scented candles. Scented candles never goes wrong.
>>
>>36435499
No, that's too (semi) permanent. Gotta get her something like food.
>>
File: this.jpg (47KB, 851x571px) Image search: [Google]
this.jpg
47KB, 851x571px
>>36435484
that was my older results, this is my retake.
>>
ENTP guy looking for an INTJ or INFJ gf. I promise not to tease you too much. and maybe INTP girls, it's fun watching them attempt to rationalize feelings.
>>
>>36435455
If it blossoms into romance, the ENFP (secretly insecure about whether or not they are genuinely loved and often disappointed by the shallow affections of other types) feels as if they've truly earned a love and loyalty that they've sought all their lives: a person who will match their affection tit for tat. The INTJ (a self-imposed exile who likely never believed they'd be able to connect with anyone) feels as if they finally have someone who will understand their true selves and accept them with a loving embrace.

The ENFP reads the INTJ's inner emotions and realises that they're not soulless robots or "psychos" who don't care about anyone besides themselves.

The INTJ reads the ENFP's thoughts and realises that they're not just this constantly happy, bubbly clown who only exists to entertain and is incapable of feeling sad or introspective at times.

And both are grateful to finally be seen for what they've always been.
>>
>>36435157
I like this website.

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
>>
>>36435540
Fuck you homophobic shitscum.
>>
>>36435519
No you can't buy her food yet. Eating food together is more like a date than anything.

I'd say get her a gift of some sort, and ask her for dinner some time too.

Also, don't be afraid do give her something "semi permanent" Wouldn't you be happy? Just tell her that you love scented candles and that you got her one when you were getting yourself some.

I mean, she has clearly been showing some sort of affection. Buy her a fucking candle what's the worst that can happen?
>>
>>36435019
Jontron for ENFP?
>>
>>36435590
>>36435519
53%47% anon here. I'm not the anon you answered to, but wouldn't scented candles be too creepy at this point? I guess she does it out of affection (I've helped her with homework but so has she, so we've already reciprocated).

Then again, her birthday is May 12th. Maybe I should get her something nice that day.
>>
>>36435575
No, I'm a proud ally of the LGBTQABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVXYZ movement.

oh btw I masturbated to your post.
>>
>>36435262
As an INTJ myself, I would prefer someone that is also an INTJ because we can understand each other better. I cannot be with someone that is the complete opposite of me, especially an extrovert, as they would annoy me trying to get me out of my "shell." Had this happen to me before and it was horrible desu.
>>
>>36435659
But I have a vagina, so your degeneracy has been cured.
>>
>>36435590
I'm unsure you are giving sound advice, my good robot. A candle, at least to me, indicates you want to be around until it has been completely used, and that screams COMMIT TO ME. When I say food, I don't mean going out for food, I mean "oh, she gave you a chocolate bar? Get her one to pay her back".

God, now I have secondhand anxiety over this shit. What if she thinks he wants to bang her? She could freak out and never talk to him again. Or maybe she DOES bang him, but the relationship is terrible and he dies inside?
>>
>>36435664
That's because you're an unhealthy INTJ, desu, senpai. Probably got a poorly developed tertiary Fi, so your empathy and understanding of yourself is defective.
>>
>>36435677
a vagina or an open, festering wound between your legs?
>>
INTJ here.
I have to admit that my peak autism was when I used to lie to people just to examine their behavioral patterns in different situations.
Results usually varied.
>>
>>36435691
I know this from experience. Any relationship I had with someone different me did not work out for that very reason - we were too different. I understand myself and what works for me perfectly actually.
>>
>>36435777
>>36435777
this is actually another thing INTJs and ENFPs both tend to do, funnily enough, INTJs to analyse people and understand them and ENFPs to analyse them and befriend them.
>>
>>36435070
Bill Gates, Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton. it's on 16personalities.com
>>
>>36435691
opposites attract but they rarely get along for an extended period of time. understanding this is imperial
>>
Every time I take this test I get ISTP but what does that actually mean?
>>
>>36435678
>>36435636
Alright, I can see how the candle that be too much of a "romantic symbol". It's a wild card but in theory, a scent candle is a good gift. It's up to how she takes it. Like I said, you'd have to give her the gift super smooth and casually.

Remember to also greet her and you see her every day.

But I think her birthday is the day you have to really do someting clever. You don't get a chance. Her birthday gift have to been well thought through.

Good luck anon!
>>
>>36435794
Really? That's interesting, albeit not very surprising. I knew it was related to my personality, but not that it's common.
>>
File: elliotrodger.jpg (84KB, 512x960px) Image search: [Google]
elliotrodger.jpg
84KB, 512x960px
>>36435557
>>36435455
Come get me ENFPs. It's me your INTJ soulmate.
>>
ENTP reporting in. Life is alright but everybody is awfully serious in my opinion. Can anybody relate?
>>
>>36435943
no, go kill yourself faggot.
>>
>>36435814
>opposites attract
scientifically wrong

Also, none of you know pain unless you're an ISTP that meets some criteria of BPD. Sorry, but you don't.
>>
>>36435968
Lmao, fuck you newfag.
>>
>>36435744
Is there a difference?

Oregano
>>
>>36435474
>How'd I do robots?
sociopath

>>36435930
elliot is an INFP dumbass
>>
>>36434192
Make friends with diplomatic and excitement motivated types, the diplomats help you smooth over any relationship damage and the excitement motivated ones will help push the boundaries provided you share interest. Its just about found the right fit for who you are
>>
>>36435203
Nice analysis! I agree that INFJs are ruthless towards perceived "enemies." My INFJ neighbor who lived in the flat above me used to have epic fights with her xNFJ single mom. Crashing, banging and screams would come from above me in my room as I was trying to sleep; neighbors called the cops many times. It was insane how they both refused to back down, how every passive-aggressive gesture went acknowledged, how they would naturally escalate each other's self-righteous feelings. Every interaction I witnessed between them was like a trainwreck waiting to happen. Eventually, the guy on the third floor had the daughter put into foster care, but she ran away and now is homeless and couch surfing. It's even tough to determine who was the abuser in that situation.
>>
>>36436018
INFPs have too much empathy to shoot people.

The correct answer is you can't type Elliot because MBTI isn't compatible with mental illness.
>>
File: intjrodger.png (304KB, 978x635px) Image search: [Google]
intjrodger.png
304KB, 978x635px
>>36436018
INFPs don't have a superiority complex. INTJs do.
>>
>>36435455
Are there any pairings like this for INTPs? I want to believe in love
>>
>>36436005
one actually belongs to a real woman, the other belongs to a man with an open, festering wound between his legs, where his masculinity once resided.
>>
>>36436063
that was painful to read if he is gonna be a thinker it will be an INT"P"
The "J"udging part is very inappropriate for a dumbass like him
>>
>>36436115
Love is for other people, INTP-brother. All we can do is hope and be disappointed.
>>
File: displacement1.png (41KB, 1026x598px) Image search: [Google]
displacement1.png
41KB, 1026x598px
>>36436138
>displacing the blame on to INTPs
INTJ-kun you are being so predictable. Don't make INTPs take the blame for your elliot rodger.
>>
>>36436115
>INTP
I'm not sure on this one. The best pairing for the INTP is supposedly ENTJ or ESTJ and neither of those types are particularly affectionate so it seems to be a pairing that's more out of the INTP's need to have someone to straighten them out.
>>
>>36436176
t.intj
thats it anon
>>
>>36436176
INTJ's are predictable though. They have never made anything of value, and all they do is steal from INTP/ENTP's. Literally the worst personality types.

t. INTP/ENTP
>>
File: 5235215.jpg (26KB, 343x355px) Image search: [Google]
5235215.jpg
26KB, 343x355px
>ISTP

makes sense
>>
>>36436238
>t. INTP/ENTP
I can't help but detect a glimmer of bias here...
>>
>>36436055
>INFPs have too much empathy to shoot people
shut the fuck up, dahmer was INFP. and most are antifa who like to punch trump supporters
>>
>>36436421
getting real tired of the "INFPs are all politically active anarchists incapable of rationality" meme
>>
>>36436421
They are ISFPs, not INFPs.
>>
>>36436438
Don't let them get to you, just remember: all thinkers feel and all feelers think
>>
>>36435019
>ethan intj
>eggman istp

explain

also the amazing atheist isnt INTP. isnt he ENFJ? and i heard alex jones was infp somewhere ..
>>
File: (LAUGHING CHEETAH NOISES).jpg (29KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
(LAUGHING CHEETAH NOISES).jpg
29KB, 450x450px
>>36433140

here, just have this song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMTPsumjfTA
>>
>>36435019
>tfw always between ISTJ AND ISTP

Im a walking JUST
>>
Fellas, ESTP here in need of dire assistance. Quick rundown on my type, I can't introspect for the life of me!
>>
>>36434071
Thats real fuckin autistic m8.
Never had that happen to me and Im INTP
>>
>>36436180
INFP, although so.etimes Fi bothers me, but we learn from eachother. Pretty neat
>>
>INTJ

Oreneganero
>>
>>36436707
Not an expert on this, but I'm basing this off of my ESTP friend.

You're quick-witted, smart and adaptable, good at problem-solving in the moment. Likeable too because you include everyone in group activities, but you have an ego. You need to give others a chance to talk and stop acting like all your views and knowledge are facts. You tend to ramble on after everyone has stopped listening to you. Learn to be nice (control your impulses if they could offend). But also stand up for yourself when you need to (avoidance of emotional situations can cause some ESTPs to become doormats).

Learn what you really want out of life in the long term. Make plans, take criticism and act on it. Also no-one thinks you're cool when you act like an edgelord or put others down, it's always obvious you're trying to make yourself look better.

Don't try so hard to impress girls. They probably already like you anyway. You're the sexiest type among males.
>>
>>36435455
intj that has an enfp friend here
and you're actually right, although I think enfps are mostly unpopular because they're too giving and dense(she was)
but she was the only friend that I actually trust
>>
>>36436707
>>36437158

Also, I don't know if you're like this but my friend almost never genuinely thanked anyone or apologized. It's important for ESTPs to learn to swallow their pride sometimes and acknowledge that other people's feelings are valid.
>>
>>36437278
Thanks man!!!

oregami
>>
File: enfj-profile.png (39KB, 697x902px) Image search: [Google]
enfj-profile.png
39KB, 697x902px
>>36433140

Did anyone else have to take this for health class in high school?

I mean I know I'm 24 but still. They made us take all the personality tests.
>>
File: 1492653654543.jpg (82KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492653654543.jpg
82KB, 540x720px
http://www.keys2cognition.com/explore.htm

anyone tried this test? goes over each function instead of just the 4 letters.
>>
File: test.jpg (91KB, 1525x860px) Image search: [Google]
test.jpg
91KB, 1525x860px
I am the law, drop your pepes, this board is under arrest.
>>
>>36437528
i could never forget that eye cancer yellow. seriously though, this test is one of the better ones out there. mbti is nothing but memes until you get into functions
>>
>>36437640
woah, youre the exact opposite of my type. and probably a massive normie too.
>>
Since we seem to have someone in the thread who knows what they're doing, any advice for INTP social anxiety?
>>
>>36437722
Inside of every robot there is a normie trying to get out.
>>
>>36437738
its very cute and naive that you think that. then again you didnt experience what i experienced so i cant blame you for being ignorant. enjoy your beautiful life man, i mean it. you are very lucky.
>>
>>36437726
Stop being social. No more social anxiety. Your are cured!
>>
>>36437759
Love the irony here, don't assume to know me, while I assume to know you.
>>
File: ningen.png (465KB, 813x870px) Image search: [Google]
ningen.png
465KB, 813x870px
>>36437814
>j-just be yourself! xD
>>
>>36436421
>Dahmer was an INFP

No he wasn't.
>>
>>36437869
This statement should come with a fine print disclaimer.

>Don't be yourself if you're an socially inept, spaghetti spilling captain autismo.
>>
File: acolyte pepe 900.png (273KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
acolyte pepe 900.png
273KB, 900x900px
>>36435128
>>36435139
>>36435203
TFW when you're an INFJ and you just want to see the human species burn because you finally realized that's the most logical and practical way to end all suffering.
>>
File: IMG_2148.png (40KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2148.png
40KB, 700x400px
>>36437971
>tfw istp and want to come up with a system that keeps the world in a stable perpetual state of burning and suffering
>>
i am an intj female and i really wish i could find someone who gets me
>>
>>36437971
feels same

>>36438034
no one cares if you're a girl
go to a porn thread or something
>>
What would an absolute fucking idiot like Goku be? Guessing ESFP or something?
>>
>>36438034
How does someone 'get' you, senpai
>>
Somebody post that MBTI absolute truth chart pls
>>
INTP. Also an RLUEI/RCUEI. If only my personality wasn't turbulent, I would be way better off.
>>
>>36438698
by understanding my intentions
>>
File: 1484823315190.png (343KB, 720x614px) Image search: [Google]
1484823315190.png
343KB, 720x614px
>tfw INFJ
>no one else has a master plan to help those around them
>tried my hardest to not be an INFJ
>still an INFJ
>can't even talk to other INFJs because most of "us" are fakers who want to appear special
>>
File: IMG_8331.jpg (59KB, 693x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8331.jpg
59KB, 693x320px
Threadly reminder

>tfw no INTJ gf

And if you're not part of the NJ master race...might as well kill yourselves brehs
>>
ISTP here. Hoping for World War 3 soon.
What are some other ISTP's hobbies/interest for me I like all things military and watching films and reading books about dysfunctional characters like American psycho or the movie Filth.
>>
File: 1472210580512.jpg (316KB, 1196x1856px) Image search: [Google]
1472210580512.jpg
316KB, 1196x1856px
>>36433140
>tfw a mix between INTJ and ISTJ
hail the master race, faggots
>>
File: mbti_chart_0.png (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
mbti_chart_0.png
166KB, 1920x1080px
>>36438764
absolutely certain this is the one
>>
>>36438776
I don't know what those are, sorry. I'm not you after all
>>
File: 1491136108445.png (371KB, 1484x2152px) Image search: [Google]
1491136108445.png
371KB, 1484x2152px
>>36438764
>rocking it with the reel feel crew
>>
>>36433192
wanting to be a special type like infj is exactly the sort of thing an infp would do. this is subconsciously influencing the answers you submit on the test, leading you to get the infj result which you then latch onto as your "true" identity
>>
File: infp_injf-table.jpg (114KB, 921x1037px) Image search: [Google]
infp_injf-table.jpg
114KB, 921x1037px
>>36435040
>Everyone says they are very different, but I find myself stuck in between.
that's because one is fi-dominant while another is ni-dominant.
>>
>>36435019
>ja/ck/

excellent
>>
>>36434071
>Em bee tee eye
>Not just saying Meyers Briggs
>>
>>36435019
Fantano took the test and came out as ENFJ, I also always thought of him as an INFJ.

https://ask.fm/theneedledrop/answers/52341933486

I don't think he's an inferior feeler, in any case, check his more serious non-review videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXWwa5FtUp4
>>
>>36435139
Jon is an ISFP.

Strong Fi > Se
>>
>>36435019

Ethan has strong Fe, he isnt INTJ
>>
File: 1483460012117.jpg (55KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
1483460012117.jpg
55KB, 640x625px
>>36433140
every time there's some infp that thinks he's an infj. here's only one simple question for you to answer with a yes or no, to determine your real type, and that question is: when you're around a bunch of closest friends do you become chatty, relaxed and sometimes even obnoxious, do you blabber and rant endlessly when a topic your're familiar with pops up, or do you stay quiet, reserved and introverted the same way that you would be if you're around complete strangers? if your answer is that you're always introverted even when around your closest friends then your're an infp.

bonus question: when people are reluctant to assume a leadership role do you tend to step in or would you rather die than be put in charge of something? well?
>>
>>36440059
complete bullshit. if youre confused about infp vs infj read their functions. they are both completely different. descriptions like these here are worthless.
>>
File: IMG_1392.png (249KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1392.png
249KB, 750x1334px
>>36434429
i've taken this before and it said INFJ. just took it again and got the same result.
>>
>>36440101
i'm not confused but a shit ton of people are, the problem is that an infps wants to be infj because it makes them less of a wimp.
>>
>>36440013
I can see why he's typed as INTJ, he's displayed some pretty reptilian behavior in the past, secretly thrown people under the bus and a lot of his video decisions are planned out in advance to appeal to as many people as possible. Still, I agree that he has a matured feeling function, he seems to genuinely give a shit about certain issues and the Hugh Mungus thing seemed legit but that level of charity can come from Fi or Fe (otherwise ENFPs wouldn't be known as activists).
>>
>>36440164
i wasnt addressing you specifically. quit talking to me. youre clearly stupid and dont know a thing about mbti.
>>
>>36440195
t. wimp
>>
>>36440059
Do you have any proof of what you're saying or are you able to support the claim with functions or otherwise?
>>
>>36435019
Replace The Amazing Banana with Vsauce. Michael is the superior INTP.

ISFJ would be most female Youtubers.
Boogie2988 = ENFP
>>
>>36439318
While i see where you're coming from, i don't agree. When i dove into reading the functions i realized i don't do much of the things Introverted Feelers do or think. When i see something done or said i don't think "is this right or wrong" or "does this coincide with my values" i think "why did they say/do this?" i try more to understand them.
>>
File: 1487559738153.jpg (25KB, 491x489px) Image search: [Google]
1487559738153.jpg
25KB, 491x489px
>>36433140

>Taken the test twice
>got INTP in the first time and INTJ in the second time
>Weeks later
>Taken the test again
>Always between INTP and INTJ
>Can't relate to none of the traits that both of personality types bring

>At 12, got diagnosed with Asperger
>Never showed any symptoms of said Aspergers
>At 17, in another town in another state, got diagnosed again with Asperger
>Never showed any symptoms of said Asperger
>At 22 (Now, five months ago) annual health check, got diagnosed fucking again with Aspergers
>Until now, in 22 years never showed any symptoms or behaivior related to Asperger

wtf is wrong with me, i always get diagnosed with that fucking thing but i never actually related to none of the autism spectrum
>>
>>36440059

I know for sure that I'm Infp and can be chatty/obnoxious with friends. You're talking out of your ass.
>>
>>36438034
i'm an ENTP, you sound interesting
>>
>>36440324
Sounds like you're just in denial
Remember: the first step to dealing with your problems is admitting you have them
>>
>>36435019

James Rolfe INFP?
>>
>>36440346
i didn't mean a friend or two i meant group of people that your close with, does an infp become the loudest and get into arguments, nah i don't think so.
>>
>>36440363
You literally only said that because he included "I have a vagina you can FUCK teehee" in the post. Nothing else is interesting about that post, it's been said a thousand times without the female bit.

Stupid dumb sociopathic ENTP scum
>>
>>36440446

Eh fair enough. After three or four friends I tend to shut up and listen.
>>
>>36435019
trash chart, no point trying to fill it when you got max 2 correct
>>
>>36440368
This is my other question, denial on what?
>>
>>36435283
Ni-doms are the rarest types in the world, INFJs hide their personality and INTJs dont like people because they seem irrational to them because they dont understand different kind of people
>>
>>36439195
every "fuck yeah INTJ masterrace" is a NP
>>
>>36440454
how about an infj male
>>
>>36440454
ENTP cuck got rekt
>>
>>36440446
> does an infp become the loudest and get into arguments, nah i don't think so.
I didn't raise my voice but I did get in a heated argument with my friend when he basically said certain shitty things were okay because "it's the times, man, these things were alright back then, you can't blame them". The guy who's always spouted things like "If X is jumping off a cliff would you too?" basically told me it was okay for his uncles to gang rape a girl because it was what people did in the 70s.

The man is like my brother so I got kinda upset. All the shitty atrocities and practices throughout history(and modern times) you can wave away with logic like that just had me going and going.

Point is: I'm an INFP and I guess we have our breaking points. I don't usually look for arguments and try to avoid them when I can but some things get to me I suppose.
>>
>>36440454
no, i actually said that because i usually "get" people pretty easy. It's a way of promoting further conversation you fucking autist.

And just because i'm a sociopath doesn't mean i can't make a relationship seem real enough for the other person.
>>
>>36440690
nice blog

it was about becoming chatty center of the party when surrounded with several friends, not one on one conversation with your bff
>>
>>36440724
you are not a sociopath, grow up kiddo
>>
>>36435203
>Of course both these types are typically unwilling to admit that they're far more emotional/cold than they would outwardly seem.
That's true, I'm an INFJ that can't stand whiny/overly emotional people and I just what to slap them and tell them to get a fucking grip, but, at the same time, I don't have a problem with my own emotions because, unlike those whiny/overly emotional people, INFJs are not the ones who love to suffocate people with their own problems and shit, we tend to suffer quietly, so to say. It's also really weird how even people that I've just met can open up to me, like what the fuck get away from me you faggots, but, of course I never say that out loud and I stay and listed to their life story every time. fml
>>
>>36440724
Jesus, that damage control

>I'm a sociopath xD

Take your normie shit somewhere else. You're a big fucking pussy who wouldn't even dare to do anything other than for the lulz
>>
>>36440742
it's not like i can prove to you that I am, so i'm not going to bother refuting that.
>>
>>36435355
i Know you probably have issues expressing emotions just like i do (ISTP) bite you need to bite through it and ask her out. I managed to do that yesterday with a girl i've been playing cat and mouse for 7 god damn months and im basically in love with her and she accepted and we confessed our feelings to each other. It was a relief and im so happy right now.
We're all gonna make it my man, it just takes some risks.
>>
>>36434063
Ayyy my nigga you got the same score as me. -T and everything
>>
>>36440767
thanks for the reply, now no one is going to believe that
>>
>>36440728
I would've said the same things with a group of 3-5 people I'm close with. That said, why would INFJs really ever want to be the center of attention? Seems pretty unlike them, or almost any I***.

Fe doesn't necessarily mean you become Chad/Stacy
>>
>>36439288

So you want someone who can read your mind then
>>
>>36440849
Ment to reply to, >>36438776
>34
>>
>>36440842
INFJs are the most extroverted introverts, very similar to ENTPs when it comes to I/E
>>
>>36440324
>diagnosed with assburgers x3
>show no symptoms of assburgers

either you are denying or they are full of shit. How do you know you're not showing symptoms? How do youo know assburgers isn;t clouding your perception?
>>
>>36440318
So you're saying you analyze other peoples behavior with Ne? The way someone with secondary Ne might do?
>>
>>36440849
No, just someone to talk with. I can't understand someone's intentions til I get to know them
>>
Intp here
I feel that lately I've been exploring a more infp way of thinking but I can't make the transition because I'm inherently intp.
>>
>>36440724
>no, i actually said that because i usually "get" people pretty easy.
You mean make judgements about them and assume that's reality then talk so much that they only go along with your assertions to be polite.

>It's a way of promoting further conversation you fucking autist.
It's a way to show how disingenuous you really are.

>And just because i'm a sociopath doesn't mean i can't make a relationship seem real enough for the other person.
You're already doing a bad job at it, on an anonymous Tibetan sewing circle no less.
>>
>>36440896
How are you going to accomplish that if you're not willing to open up?
>>
>>36440724
Jesus Christ, these threads are one huge cringefest. Have at least some kind of self awareness you sperg, you sound like every fucking self diagnosed le sociopath to ever exist on reddit. Just because you are a specific personality type some online test told you you were doesn't mean you are something special. And also >>36440454 is right, you're just thirsty normalfag scum, so just fuck off back to wherever you came from.
t. ENTP I'm totally a le high functioning sociopath XD
>>
>>36440900
saw your youtube vids man, cool car

anyway, dont try to use Fi, you can only find harmony through Fe, the problem is that makes you dependent on your surroundings, mostly the people in your life, so to find that harmony in life, to be able to be yourself in your everyday life you need to remove people who limit it and surround yourself with people who dont

this usually requires financially independency though, to able to move on your own & having a steady job but also the strength to say no to people who have been a big part of your life because they are keeping you down
>>
What can an INFP do to be less shit at life?
>>
>>36441021
originally kill themselves
>>
>>36441021
be creative and put your work out there (on the internet)
>>
>>36440896

Talk to about what for example
>>
>>36440931
I'm not the intj girl. I just thought that guy replied to me.
The last time I took the mbti test, I got ISTJ-A.
>>
>>36441021
The least INFP thing I can think of: Stick to a structured, well thought out schedule every day and create a productive routine while planning out activities. This will help you develop Te and cause your Ne to REE
>>
>>36440318
No. If they're talking to me, i'll pretty much always try to see their point of view and try to understand where they're coming from. Much more of an Fe behavior. I try to avoid conflict by doing this. If it's a close friend, however, i'm not afraid to disagree and point out flaws in their statement and ask questions.
>>
>>36433192

You don't understand the cognitive functions at all.

You can't be ''border between INFP and INFJ'' they are completely different.

REEEEEEad the description of cognitive functions you lazy NEET.
>>
>>36440759
This. True INFJs care deeply about their close friends but when new people you've met start talking about their feelings you just want to tell them "fuck off i don't care". Our use of Fe makes them feel like we care when in reality we just don't want the repercussions of saying "fuck off i don't care". Then if you even attemp to tell them something about yourself they don't seem to care at all. Fuck those people, man.
>>
>>36441278
there is no way of winning for INFJs, either we have to pretend something we are not so that we keep the harmony up, or we say what we want and people get pissed, either way we end up feeling like shit
>>
>>36433140
Why is INTJ always portrayed as some kind of a psychopath? Most of the time I get INTJ on those tests and I'm far from a psychopath, quite the opposite actually. Maybe I'm not INTJ then? Maybe this fucking test is broken or something?
>>
>>36440880

This is what made me obsessed with assburgers (i like that word), from everything i readd about the topic, i have very few symptoms related to the "disease", those i could realize are

>Obsessive behaviour toward something or specific topic
>Obsessed with scheduols and repetitive actions
>Huge difficulty to communicate with large crowds

Beyond this i can't relate with the assburgers>>36440880
>>
>>36441151
Well I know I'm INFJ over INFP simply because I've read the functions. It's just at times, I'm extroverted. At times, I feel like ISFJ because of my good memory of interactions with people. I can remember usually exactly what they said when they don't remember it at all. I sometimes use logic to make important decisions over emotion. And while I don't make to-do lists or stuff like that, I prefer to know exactly what i have to do step by step and i don't like to branch out from what i normally do. It's just complicated finding a personality type that truly describes me.
>>
>>36441344
internet tests are shit, be it about personality or IQ, read about the cognitive functions if you want to truly figure it out
>>
File: 1491583284447.jpg (31KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491583284447.jpg
31KB, 456x320px
I'm bipolar II and switch between INFP and ENFP. I'm mostly INFP and depressed, but when I'm ENFP all my anxiety is gone and I become a spastic in public.

But always xFNP, feefees kick my ass
>>
>>36441412

http://www.celebritytypes.com/cognitive-function/test.php

take the functions test and post results pham
>>
>>36441412
all of that fits INFJ 100%, dont get stuck with the stereotypes, the types are very large boxes, there is plenty of room for everyone to exist within one, there is no need to split into several types
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-21-09-45-50.png (267KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-21-09-45-50.png
267KB, 1080x1920px
>>36441427
how can i improve myself as an enfp?
>>
>>36441278
INFJs are probably the most selfish type of all
>>
>>36441569

>Fe higher than Fi
>Ti higher than Te

You're not an ENFP.
>>
Haven't been in MBTI generals in a while, do most people here still think that for example ENFPs are just extroverted INFPs with better social skills? I just saw another ''when i dont have social anxiety i'm extroverted xd'' post.
>>
>look at MBTI "communities" for some time
>most INTP and INTJ are actually ISTJ and ISFP normies trying to be "special" and "analytical"

The joke is that they probably don't even know any INs in real life
>>
>>36441736
Most people here take a really shitty test or 2, post results, read a few meme stereotypes and leave
>>
File: 1491582190718.png (606KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491582190718.png
606KB, 1080x1080px
>>36441617
yeah, when we, after months/years of neglecting ourselves for others, decide to clean up the mess that is our life, suddenly all those faggots, that depend on us for whatever (be it emotional of financial support), start whining because "how dare you care about your well being even for a moment, do you know that i have needs, you selfish fuck, don't speak to me ever again". fucking infjs amirite?
>>
File: C9wDGcBW0AIc0BU.jpg (95KB, 734x1018px) Image search: [Google]
C9wDGcBW0AIc0BU.jpg
95KB, 734x1018px
>>36433140
Serious realistic descriptions of the types.
>>
File: C9wDFKkWAAAeaBl.jpg (90KB, 760x990px) Image search: [Google]
C9wDFKkWAAAeaBl.jpg
90KB, 760x990px
>>36442034
My sister is one of those helper fags and she is not like that really.
>>
File: C9wDDc7WAAAwU5N.jpg (89KB, 732x1006px) Image search: [Google]
C9wDDc7WAAAwU5N.jpg
89KB, 732x1006px
>>36442046
I know one "Protagonist" in my college, damn they are fun to be around.
>>
>>36442034
oh jesus, that esfp description is just like some bitch i met at university. i even liked her for the same reasons in the description. she was asian too
>>
File: C9wDBHXXkAADQiN.jpg (93KB, 754x1082px) Image search: [Google]
C9wDBHXXkAADQiN.jpg
93KB, 754x1082px
>>36442066
and done, give me (you)s and love
>>
>>36441569

ya dun goofed famalam the intuition scores shouldn't be that close. I don't think you understood what the questions were getting at.

Regardless, do you feel as though you focus more on helping other people and making them feel better/reach their potential. Or do you feel as though you have big/creative ideas and you like to actually implement them / get those ideas going?
>>
>i'm a sociopath :)
Reminder that if you think you're a sociopath you are most likely just autistic. sympathy =/= empathy. Being a sociopaths is also a bad thing.
>>
File: 1487969315574.jpg (60KB, 1014x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487969315574.jpg
60KB, 1014x1024px
>Get old friends from Highschool to take personality tests
>All 3 of us get INFP
>>
>>36442208
You guys should make a suicide pact. It's the most INFP thing you guys could possibly do.
>>
INTP-A checking in, then going back home
>>
>>36442315
stay comfy my dude
>>
Why are all of you such crybabies
>>
>>36440842
INFJs are only reserved when they're around strangers because they're scanning the situation, not because they're shy or anxious. And yes, they want to be at the center of attention, they all secretly want to be cult leaders, man. Not necessarily a religious figure but, to give an example: a successful writer and/or intellectual that has a shit ton of people that are worshiping his work. They would never admit to such a thing and they like to shit on celebrity attention whores but deep down they know that they're not that different from them, and that they crave the same things as those people that they hate.
>>
What are the a's and T's for?
Im a intp-t
Am i special?
>>
>>36442642
16 personalities is a bit dubious fpr MBTI but this is what they mean:
https://www.16personalities.com/articles/identity-assertive-vs-turbulent
>>
>>36442642
A: mature but won't take risks
T: immature and risk-taking, can fail hard but also win more
>>
>>36442703
>>36442691
Ah okay yeah that suits me
Thanks anons
>>
File: IMG_8338.jpg (82KB, 640x1090px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8338.jpg
82KB, 640x1090px
>>36442703
How do I develop T?
>>
>>36442867
Tense up your face pull your hair and breathe fast and deep like you are about to get your leg amputated
This will temporarily increase your T stat
>>
>>36442920
Tob Keg
>>
>>36442867
i don't think being too much T or A is good
>>
>>36433140
ESTP-T
why am I here?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170421-131853.png (180KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170421-131853.png
180KB, 1080x1920px
>Tfw INFP
In my life, this is suffering
>>
>>36434161
INTP too my man,what up?
>>
INFJ standing by.
>>
Drone masterrace
>>
So collectively why do people dislike entps?
I can understand if you're a cuck who passive aggressively dislikes confrontation but that's not the majority of r9k and yet the majority of r9k dislikes entps
>>
>>36443409

Because you're annoying to be around
>>
>>36443473
Yeah but what are you?
>Literally all IN__ hate entps
>>
>>36443409
I don't dislike ENTPs

I hate however the whole circlejerk that has grown around them. Especially considering how they don't give a shit about it. Also in today's society you can't be frank or honest because people might mix you with an ENTP.
>>
>>36433140
Infp -a,-t here
>>
>>36443409
>I can understand if you're a cuck who passive aggressively dislikes confrontation but that's not the majority of r9k
haha wow you couldn't be more wrong
>>
>>36443611
We seem to me heavily opinionated
>>
>>36443804
Yeah, ,when empowered by the anonymity of the internet. Do you seriously think anyone on /r9k/ would be half as open and fearless about expressing their opinions if they could suffer consequences for doing so? This board is the picture of passive-aggression from people who avoid confrontation.
>>
File: INTPT.png (95KB, 1095x762px) Image search: [Google]
INTPT.png
95KB, 1095x762px
>tfw to intelligent

origamino
>>
>>36444026
>100% Introverted
>100% Prospecting
>97% Turbulent
wew lad
>>
>>36444026
Damn anon that's severe
>>
>>36444026
Post your favorite album.

I'm an INFP, and this is mine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Hl1R-FVuTY
>>
>>36443804
Every person is, the difference is that we're completely anonymous.

It's why I don't like talking to people on forums, discord, in real life or even on /pol/, identities hamper discussion.
>>
>>36444152
I get this.
The appeal of 4chan is anonymity and the appeal of other things is building a persona. I like using discord though because you form relations without being overly judged. There are reactions but on small servers it's not the same as say upvotes or likes.
On things such as reddit people post purposefully so people will upvote it. Or they have to be overly careful with their posts because they don't want their reputation ruined.
>>
>>36440788
thanks anon, I have a lot o fear
>>
Can some of you anons post your type and how you deal with hurdles/issues/problems? I can't work out how an introverted sensor would react.

introverted intuition
>get lost in their own head and fail to find a solution.

extroverted intuition
>come up with an eccentric or ''weird'' solution to the problem and carry it out.

introverted feeling
>feel really shitty on the inside, cry, not do anything about the problem.

extroverted feeling
>have heart to heart, feely conversations with people, maybe play music or something to externalize the feelings.

introverted thinking
>think of a logical solution to the problem but reluctant to carry it out

extroverted thinking
>think of the most logical solution to the problem and carry it out

extroverted sensing
>binge eat, sex, drugs. Anything to take their mind off the problem.

introverted sensing
>??

What do you think robots?
>>
>>36445073

introverted sensing;

Reminiscing about food, sex drugs to take their mind off the problem.
>>
>mfw INFJ in multiple tests
>mfw I wish I could make this world a better place - we have the potential for so much more
>>
>>36445073
Introverted sensing would play what happened over in your head, look back to see if you've encountered the problem before and try what worked in the past. Or just keep trying to take the common-sense approach.

I think extroverted intuition is more, think of a bunch of solutions but never really decide which path to take so try everything
>>
File: 1491974722858.gif (765KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1491974722858.gif
765KB, 500x281px
>>36433140
A have a kik group of a intj, infj and intp would body like to join?
>>
>>36433140
ISTP-A apparently. So what is it, am I a daredevil mechanic that likes time to himself or a glorified INTP? Because I'm seeing a ton of overlap.
>>
>>36445301
go for it
ori
>>
>>36445482
a discord would be better though
>>
>>36435328
my god you described perfectly how my exgf approached me, she was also an ENFP.

The issue comes when the ENFP then tries to reinforce that confiding to the point of demanding the stress offload and when you don't because you're still keeping some barriers up she thinks you're emotionally distant and then it collapses.
>>
File: intj.jpg (23KB, 328x326px) Image search: [Google]
intj.jpg
23KB, 328x326px
When i took the test first, i got INFP.
Seems like i've become INTJ now.
Is this an upgrade?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-21-14-21-50.png (302KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-21-14-21-50.png
302KB, 1440x2560px
>>36445482
If you can not use qr just give me your name and i will add you.
>>
File: this shit.jpg (947KB, 1056x1408px) Image search: [Google]
this shit.jpg
947KB, 1056x1408px
>>36445073
I'm an INTP, so Si is my 3rd function and desu I'm still not sure what it's supposed to do either. But I can entertain you with an anecdote that on retrospection felt like me going through all 4 functions.

Easter happened a few days ago and since I'm a dirty pagan and we didn't buy one, I had to make an easter whip (see pic). We aren't the type of family that heavily follows these peasant traditions so I didn't quite know how to make one. So here is what happened:

>find a guide on the net on how to weave it, read through it (Ti)
>get hold of the branches, realize guidelines are for losers and instead try to apply my superior intellect (Ne)
>get angry and try to brute force it to see if something works (Si?)
>scream quietly (Fe)
>>
>>36443363
>0% Intuition

You must be the most productive person on this board.
>>
File: stefan.jpg (13KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
stefan.jpg
13KB, 400x400px
>>36439775
holy shit I might share personality type with the best teeth in the game
this honestly made my evening 10 times better
>>
>>36445661
>brute force it
That would be more Se.
>>
>>36445661
>try to brute force it

Probably Ti, "well this isn't working but something has to, my Ne tells me force is another option, therefore let's see if that works"

But it could be Si too: "I know based on my experience that sometimes force works in situations like this"
>>
>>36445906
Se would figure out how to do it just by looking at it.
>>
>>36445757
A lot of people type Ride as an INFP, just thought that was interesting even if you're talking about Antoine Fantoine.
>>
File: IMG_5376.png (126KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5376.png
126KB, 750x1334px
Eat my ass, you Untermensch.
>>
INTP-T, definitely accurate
>>
>>36446079
Get off /r9k/ and go back to your cubicle drone
>>
File: 1492255678768.jpg (447KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1492255678768.jpg
447KB, 1920x1080px
>>36445619
>>36445482
>>36445301
Here NnSwj is the discord I made people join the wrong one.
>>
>>36446111
Fuck off, NEET. I'm better than you in every way.
>>
>>36446035
I don't think that there is enough information about the 'real' MC Ride for people to be able to successfully guess his type imo..
But I have to admit, now that I look at the OP's pic he posted, the INFP wojak kind of reminds me of Ride

>>36446079
>>36446111
>>36446176
>Judging other people's entire existence based on an overinflated internet test
shiggy diggy
>>
>>36445974
>having this shallow of an understanding of functions
>>
>>36433140
Can someone explain

>why is ISTJ so handsome
>why does INFJ face forward
>what is abstract about being an ISTP sensie
>ESTJ - ???
>>
>>36446327
Okay, they would notice all the parts with Se and reason out how to do it with some other function. The point was most Se-users I know just "get" crafty things, there is method to their actions but it doesn't come from a manual.
>>
>>36446260
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kWdpEnJfxI

>I don't really look up to anybody, I guess I have some favorite musicians I like a lot, but I don't emulate anybody. I'm not that fascinated by human achievements, I find some things...of course I like Jimi Hendrix...there are other but I'm not really into naming them off, that seems boring. At one point in my life I was more inspired by people, but as I've grown more...humans aren't really my..., I don't really look for that for inspiration anymore. I look more inside, just myself and what's goes on in there, internal.... Internal struggle, internal... shit like that, I look more inside than outside. I'm not into surface reality that much.

He basically describes Fi and his lyrics are all very personal, abstract and figurative, much more than a lot of music I'd say. He's also creepily soft-spoken. Pretty INFP-y.
>>
>>36435019
>INTJ
Lauren Southern
Source:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2POQxUqKq8
It's mentioned at the last 5 min or so
>>
>>36446633
Yeah, according to this interview yeah, but still, you can't sum up a whole personality in 5 minutes.
Then again, he is soft spoken and it seems like he thinks about what he's saying, not just spouting things out.
>>
>>36435499
>scented candles
That's gay af.
t. INTJ
>>
File: 1471244528227.jpg (105KB, 1019x706px) Image search: [Google]
1471244528227.jpg
105KB, 1019x706px
i hate personality tests, i feel like i cant answer 80% with certainty
>>
File: Meme.png (21KB, 360x357px) Image search: [Google]
Meme.png
21KB, 360x357px
Fuckin memed
>>
File: INTP.png (18KB, 309x299px) Image search: [Google]
INTP.png
18KB, 309x299px
>>36447006
>he got the woman
>>
File: 1492294014768.jpg (25KB, 511x428px) Image search: [Google]
1492294014768.jpg
25KB, 511x428px
>>36447041
Yeah and I also get women you spergy virgin.
>>
>>36446953
my problem taking the test was that I wasn't sure if I was being unbiased or if I was answering in a way that I wanted myself to be. Instead I looked up each trait individually and decided from there, also check the description of each personality that helps.
>>
>>36435499
faggy
also intj
buy her something useful like a cool pencil case with a bunch of pens or something like that
>>
What do robots think of ISFJ?
>>
>>36446953
>>36447073
>check the description

Not on that site, it only gives you horoscope-tier fluff. But do google around a bit
>>
>>36446260

This is the general level of scrutiny you get if you're an infp who doesn't rigidly obey the stereotypes online. I blame Tumblr.
>>
you're alright a so-so
just stay like that and dont even dare becoming a full raid normie
>>
>>36447202
meant for
>>36447121

sorry m9
>>
>>36447121
Basically moralfags. If female /r9k/ would fawn over muh pure nice Christian waifu, otherwise they'd be like normie get out REEE
>>
File: My instincts tell me.png (6KB, 253x243px) Image search: [Google]
My instincts tell me.png
6KB, 253x243px
>INPF-t
>tfw wagecuck
>>
>>36447193
Oh, I didn't mean it that way, anon. Just because someone is a babbling tumblrtard who is LGBT friendly and draws fat furry dudes sucking eachother it doesn't mean they're an INFP. These people are just people with poor coping mechanisms.
I just think that it's a little insulting both to Ride and the whole MBTI test,(even if it's legibility is questionable at times) that you'd just put a stamp on someone that determines the way they think and feel just by seeing them interact in a certain way on the internet.
>>
>>36447534
Not that anon, but I see it as less of a label and more of a puzzle. A way of empathizing more deeply with someone. Like, what is this person really trying to communicate, and why? What do they base their ideals on? You can't know for sure, but it's worth trying to understand.
>>
>>36435019
sam hyde said in the mde subreddit that he tested as a entj, although i can definitely see the arguments for him being an entp
>>
>>36447648
Yes, it is, but people who are interested in these kind of things are usually people who just need something to cling onto and base their world-view around and they don't realize it's just another perspective on a part of their personality, instead they tend to make it into something god-like. I'm speaking from experience, one fag at my highschool I used to go into was an INTP(not saying has was like that because he was an INTP), and he had low self esteem, he took the whole MBTI thing too seriously and when I tried actually reasoning with him he just called me a special snowflake and told me to fuck off, like he was a god of the universe and knew every corner of psychology(which triggered me even more because I actually do actively study psychology, he didn't and yet he was autistic enough to not consider my point of view)

>>36447703
Sam Hyde is an enigma, noone can tell who that madman really is
>>
>>36446680
>southern is an INTJ
What the fuck. All attraction to her is now gone. I guess that explains why she incoherently rambles about the boomers.
>>
>>36447816
What do you mean that that guy had low self-esteem but thought he was god of the universe? Like in an Elliot Roger tfw too intelligent way?
>>
>>36447703
No way an ENTP would have the balls to crap on a reporter like he did with the Buzzfeed fag, go to a Bernie rally to shit on everyone who went there, carry an All Lives Matter protest sign at Harvard, pretend to be a mass shooter and get banned from his network consequently

Just because he isn't a 'le classy CEO' or a lawyer cunt doesn't mean he isn't an ENTJ, nor ENTP because he makes pranks.
>>
>>36433140
Everytime I take this test I switch between INFP and INTP ; \
>>
>>36447121
Creepy stalkers who think they are always right and only want the best
>>
>>36434071
>Efficiency is hardwired into your brain
That's way to relatable, holy fucking shit.
>>
>>36448148
>muh French philosophers
>>
>>36448283
INTP: logical autist, unironically solves maths problems for fun, when explaining something he has lots of knowledge about he goes on and on
INFP: muh good and bad feelings, is usually friendly to others
>>
File: CFeQM-PUIAEiHLn.jpg (36KB, 436x509px) Image search: [Google]
CFeQM-PUIAEiHLn.jpg
36KB, 436x509px
>>36440813
awwwww yeah, lad.
>>
>>36440317
michael ISNT INTP

more like ENFJ
>>
>>36448574
>FJ
Wait what, why?
>>
>>36448590
the way he presents all this shit is definitely Fe dom

Those who like the stereotypical "geek" shit and talking about useless science news are FJs not INTPs, le black science man is ENFJ as well

keep in mind they still have Ti
>>
>>36448680
Oh so you know nothing. ok.
>>
>>36448693
>calls michael INTP
>thinks he knows anything
>>
>>36448574
>>36448680

Sorry pham you clearly don't understand how cognitive functions work. Keep trying though you'll get it some day.
>>
>>36448790
not only do i have experience with the types but ive studied this shit way longer than you did. michael ISNT INTP.
>>
>>36435019
Styx is an INTJ
>>
>>36439318
This is such a salty INTJ thing to say
>>
>>36433140
Reading that a lot of libs would be infp.
I just don't get that.
I would be considered INFP and I've never been so happy as election night, and I hate liberals. The people, every idea behind it, everything over there.
>>
>>36448811

I'm not saying he is. He most certainly is not ENFJ though.
>>
>>36448180
Yeah, pretty much like that. He just clung onto the idea that everyone is only defined by the MBTI cluster of bullshit and that everything and everyone is completely predictable.
>>
>>36448840
No I'm just an infj who can't stand fakes
>>
>>36448286
What's your comment based on?
>>
I'm so sick and tired of that one anon here roleplaying as a ditsy, quirky ENFP. Stop making us look stupid.
>>
>>36448861
The INFP stereotype looks a lot like a liberal, but type isn't everything. Conservative INFPs exist.
>>
>>36433140
>lSTJ
>>
Why are ISFPs considered normies?

They are way too eccentric for that. Is it because they are considered the most extroverted introverts?
>>
>>36449835
all S are normos
>>
>>36449835
All sensors are normies.
>>
>>36449542
What's wrong fellow ENFPanon? Cheer up silly! :)
>>
>>36448861
You're probably ISFP.
>>
File: secret.jpg (59KB, 454x340px) Image search: [Google]
secret.jpg
59KB, 454x340px
>>36433140
>INTP

I'm very secretive, but I don't exactly know why
I don't like it when people know what I'm watching/doing
>>
>>36435455
>>36435557
This is all fine and dandy in theory, but in reality, INTJ is your average /r9k/-/pol/ shitposter, and ENFP is your stereotypical tumblr sjw crybaby. Put the two together in a room for long enough and... well, I'm sure you have a sufficiently developed N function to figure out what happens next.
>>
>>36449835
>>36450115
also the second worst "I" type since you're type is known to talk shit behind others back
just be thankful that you're not an ISTP sociopath
>>
>>36450230
No intuitive does apparently other than ENTPs
>>
>>36450301
But I never speak badly about anyone and I'm keeping really big secrets right now. ISFPs just keep their opinion to themselves and don't go speaking about people behind their backs.
>>
>>36450380
thats good, avoid your normie instinct although avoid keeping it all to yourself aswell, noone wants to see you explode
>>
>>36450380
>>36449835
I met some ISFPs who were norman. But the rest were hardcore hipsters

They also don't give a shit about gossip or any of that. Usually chill people

>tfw no ISFP wife
>>
>>36433140
INTP-T

I don't really understand this system & a lot of it isn't accurate to me despite answering the questions truthfully. Ah well
>>
>>36449835
An ISFP is going to make decisions using their Fi to check in with what their personal value system tells them is right, or based on how they personally "feel" about whatever situation they're in. This value system, btw, is probably going to based whatever they were told is right growing up without ever spending a sufficient amount of time analyzing it with Ti/Ni, or considering alternative possibilities with Ne, or embracing objective reality with Te. So if they were "raised right" they're going to go to school, maybe go to college, get a full time job, buy a house, have a family, all the things a normie is supposed to do. Maybe they'll have a mid-life crisis once they actually start using their Ni/Te.
If they're not raised right then they'll probably become artists or something.

Then you have their Se, so they'll probably be into sports or other physical activities. Or they might be in a band. In their free time they'll likely also want to do things like "going out", drinking, doing drugs, and having lots of sex.

I imagine ISFP as a nice, well mannered girl in college who goes out with her friends on the weekend and gets really drunk and fucks chad
>>
File: DJArendee.jpg (41KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
DJArendee.jpg
41KB, 900x900px
>>36448840
No actually that's an ESTP thing to say
>>
File: 1492528166266.png (259KB, 500x322px) Image search: [Google]
1492528166266.png
259KB, 500x322px
>>36448861
INFP here
I was sort of indifferent to election night, but I was definitely with her.
>>
>>36451047
Oh shit, I remember this guy. is this clown still making videos?
>>
Are IxNJ the official "too emotional for thinkers, too logical for feelers" types?
>>
>>36433192
Had to do this shit for my company got INTJ (don't really care)

Had a big argument with the guy ho did it how it's bullshit pretend science and our company shouldn't be paying for glorified personality quizzes and pretend psychologists, which can be done online for free without a con merchant pretending he's qualified when he's got a google degree.
>>
>>36451524
>IxNJ
wut
Anyway INTJ are like that, ISTJ usually only give a shit about the ""rules"" in their heads
>>
>>36442089
I emphasize with people and try to understand them. Where does the sociopath meme come from?

>"thinks that if he keeps talking no one will realize he isn't saying anything."
Do they?
Every-time I give a presentation its just witticisms and trying to engage with the audience (pretending I've studied the content).
Do people see through my bullshit? Im asking because I have to deliver some speeches soon.
>>
>>36451524
Yes. Which one you are depends on how you use your thinking and feeling.
>>
>>36451598

Yeah i meant INxJ

Goofed right there kek
>>
>>36451524
>You mean INxJ?
>>
>>36451649

I heard someone say that INTJs are feelers who have convinced themselves that theyre thinkers and INFJs are thinkers who have convinced themselves that theyre feelers

Sounded pretty accurate to me.
>>
ESTP reporting in
>inb4 fuck off Chad
In real life us ESTPs are actually nice people as long as you don't fuck with us
>>
>>36451715
Well, neither are logic autists like INTPs and STJs
> who have convinced themselves that theyre thinkers
More like we'd look like fucking 10 year old autists if we would show our feelings to others
>>
>>36448772
Your counter argument is all fucked up, even if I'm wrong and he's not an INTP. I don't see how he's an ENFJ at all, he originally did all of this for himself and is into the knowledge because it's what he likes.
>>
>>36451509
Unfortunately removed his channel and there's sadly no way to retrieve them. Nigger was a gold mine when it comes to MBTI and cognitive functions.
>>
Am I literally the only ENTJ on this board?
>>
>>36451947
yeah until he lost his mind
>>
>>36451960
Anon get off r9k and go be successful
>>
File: 20170418_194837.png (160KB, 1440x1423px) Image search: [Google]
20170418_194837.png
160KB, 1440x1423px
>>36448877

I really wish I was an I over an E honestly
>>
>>36451965
>tfw watching Vikings
Ragnar reminds me of him so much haha

ESTP are by far the craziest type
>>
>>36446721
The fact he wrote a song solely about not killing himself based on GP (general principle) kinda makes him lean toward INFP more than anything else I think.
>>
>>36451994
Everyone wants to be an INFJ
>>
Why do INTJs have to be so mean? Even when people try to be friends they seem to give everyone the cold shoulder.

>>36451945
I don't know who this fucker y'all have been arguing about is but ENFJs can be into things for their own sake. They just prefer to share their interests with others.
>>
>>36452129
Superiority complex

Oregano
>>
>>36451960
No brah

There's like maybe 5-6 others including me
>>
>>36451989
Why, my life is fucked because I can't make my own decisions for shit. No clue why. Took the test like 2 times in different languages and got ENTJ twice. I think I'm in my own way. I get in so huge arguments with myself that I randomly start twitching. No clue what's wrong with me, to proud to go to a doctor
>>
>>36449542
Waite enfps can only be optimistic? What the hell am I then???!!
>>
>>36452129
We don't know how to interact with others. We're like aliens stranded on a foreign planet.
>>
>>36452129
ENFJ here. They got a point. It's why I lurk /tg/ and other hobby boards. For discussion.

>>36452118
I can see why. I guess I'll take what I can get.
>>
INFP looking for qt ENTJ to sit on my face.
>>
guys i always test as an entp but im not a sociopath and im a sad person whos not always super clever am i an enfp pls respond
>>
>>36451774
That series of events led you to find 4chan let alone r9k? Well that's only if you're actually a real estp which I doubt
>>
>>36452284
How do shitty small versions of pictures with nigh-unreadable text even get spread?
>>
>>36452129
Usually INTJs aren't even actually INTJs, just people who type themselves as such for superiority points.
>>
File: wojak gun.jpg (71KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
wojak gun.jpg
71KB, 707x500px
>>36452325
Get in line, chum.
>>
>>36452371
I couldn't find the big one. Thanks anon
>>
>>36452371
youre doing gods work anon. i was just about to write an unnecessarily angry post about it.
>>
>>36452129
>Even when people try to be friends they seem to give everyone the cold shoulder.
We don't like it when some autist screams "I WANT TO BE YOUR FRIEND I LOVE YOU EXPLAIN YOUR FEELINGS BECAUSE I CANT SEE THEM" at us
I'd probably think that you'd be just trying to embarrass me like some other normies
>>
File: 3rgtr4rgtr4.jpg (91KB, 734x729px) Image search: [Google]
3rgtr4rgtr4.jpg
91KB, 734x729px
>>36435019
This is kind of a long shot, but could Varg be INFP? Perhaps it's more likely that he is INTJ or some shit.
>>
>>36452333
I like to believe that ends and entps are one in the same and it only changes based on your mood
>>
>>36452199
What do you work? I'm still in college. I just found out about this stuff like a week ago and I don't really know people like me
>>
>>36452445
Hey hey hey don't let your autism get to you over something so trivial. Just do what the other one did and post it.
>>
File: femdom.jpg (25KB, 371x684px) Image search: [Google]
femdom.jpg
25KB, 371x684px
>>36452436
It's okay, there's more than one ENTJ grill out there.
>>
>>36452476
Not working atm, I'm in college too. Going to have a summer job though

Have you tried looking for other sites? Or even boards in here? Quite sure /biz/ and /pol/ are filled with ENTJs

Any particular plans or goals at the moment btw?
>>
File: intj6.jpg (138KB, 680x954px) Image search: [Google]
intj6.jpg
138KB, 680x954px
>>36452407
>level 3 INTJ trying to displace the embarrassment of INTJs on to other types
>>
>>36452473
nah, ive known a lot of definite enfps and im nothing like any of them, i seem to not fit into either category, yet both at the same time
>>
>>36452485
ENTJ grills are a FUCKING UNICORN. Do you realize how fucking lucky you have to be to even find one?
>>
>>36452581
Know that I think about it, they really aren't

INTJs are the real unicorns
>>
>>36452465
I don't think he's either, he's more Fe than Fi. Would say he's an INFJ.
>>
>>36452581

Yeah but that doesnt make that feel of no ENTJ gf go away

It actually makes it worse
>>
>>36440059

>first MBTI result is INFJ
>"awesome, I'm some kinda super-deep telepathic prophet!"
>start getting INFP results every time after
>don't want to accept it because it feels like I'm giving up on having superpowers or something

At least I maybe got something in common with Tolkien
>>
>>36452547
Yeah, this winter I start the Elitemaster course for theoretical mathematics and physics in Munich. Want to be a Laboratory Manager for Nanotechnology. Back in America though. People are nice here but they don't understand half the crap I talk about lol. I don't like talking to large groups of people I like picking out single people and chatting. Like you atm
>>
>>36435019
pewdiepie

ISFP

Pretty sure he's an introvert, not an extrovert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_c4uruJV2U&t=1705s

I remember at some point he mentions "pewdiepie" as being something like an alter ego to him

I remember another video where he talked about how he was unsatisfied with his videos because he was playing games he didn't really enjoy and wasn't acting enthusiastic about them when he really wasn't. An issue with being true to himself. Very Fi.
>>
File: PrincessPeachENFJ.gif (661KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
PrincessPeachENFJ.gif
661KB, 500x281px
>>36452581
ENTJ is rare anyway
So is ENFJ. But out of 3 percent of people who are ENFJs 65 percent are women.

I used to be ENTJ. Dunno what happened. Now it's ENFJ.
>>
File: wojak angry.jpg (68KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
wojak angry.jpg
68KB, 633x758px
>>36452663
I know that feel all too well... Which is why you need to GET IN THE FUCKING LINE, REEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
File: Aurini.jpg (143KB, 1473x2252px) Image search: [Google]
Aurini.jpg
143KB, 1473x2252px
>>36435019
And Aurini for INFJ
>>
>>36452671

Friendly reminder that INFJs do indeed have superpowers if they stop being pussies

Hitler, Osama and Ruhollah Khomeini (Dictator of islamist Iran) were all INFJs.

Im not an INFJ btw, just saw that this particular type can achieve a lot if they put their mind to it
>>
>>36452580
Yeah half of us tend to flip flop
>>
ISTP seem like lowkey a god tier personality. I know an ISTP and while he may be a shut in he is extremely smart and able to pick up things very quickly. Like if you gave him a few hours he could become good at literally anything. He is also a total bro.
>>
>>36452684
If he were truly Fi dominant he would have quit long ago if he was truly not satisfied. Fi is really strong and will fuck you up if you don't do what it wants
>>
File: istp.png (97KB, 1186x730px) Image search: [Google]
istp.png
97KB, 1186x730px
How fucked am I guys? Deep in the suicide tier.
>>
File: mbti.png (173KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
mbti.png
173KB, 500x708px
I get INFJ in online tests, but it's become a 'no true Scotsman' thing here now with people insisting any INFJ result is actually some other kind of introvert.
>>
>>36452744
Eh, that just sounds like he has a high IQ than anything only ISTPs have.
>>
>>36452581
The shortage of them is mitigated by how easy they are to spot.
>>
>>36452674
You're on CS or Math? Either way sounds interesting.

>People are nice here but they don't understand half the crap I talk about lol

Imagine how it is when living in a third world shithole. How's Munich, heard some tough shit about refugees

>I don't like talking to large groups of people I like picking out single people and chatting.
Same here. Though I usually talk to large groups when necessary. But fuck me I HATE it when they ignore you
>>
>>36452763
For a long time I would get INTJ, but as I've gotten older I started getting INFJ.

I think INFJ fits better for me. People have always told me, even from when I was a little kid, that I was very in tune with what other people were feeling and thinking. Almost over sensitive to it. I could talk to adults and they would eventually confide in me, a kid, all their secrets.

Apparently I'm a good listener.

Still don't believe in MBTI horoscopes tho.
>>
>>36452851
Sounds like you're an INFJ or INFP
Check if you relate to Fi or Fe more
http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/Cognitive-Functions/Extraverted-Feeling.cfm
http://www.cognitiveprocesses.com/Cognitive-Functions/Introverted-Feeling.cfm
>>
>>36452851
This happened to me too. When I as younger I would consistently get INTJ but now I've stated getting INFP.
>>
>>36452695
You can't change types. Either you developed your Se > Fi, if you were ENTJ or suppressed Ti if you're ENFJ

You seem like ENFJ though
>>
>>36433192
>What do you guys think of INFJ's

I like them when they aren't being unnecessarily parental.

>>36435627
Probably.

>>36435279
I think a lot of people read into MBTI like it's horoscopes when really it's just about social preference. Of course its not going to be 100% accurate or something to live by.

>>36443409
INFP here, I like ENTPs when they take me seriously.

>>36452118
I'd rather be an ENFJ than INFJ.

>>36452760
>100% introvert

Do you secretly build crazy shit in your garage?
>>
>>36452893
Well the first time I took the test I was 15. Now I'm 24 I might have just gotten older.

But yeah I really fit in with my current type. I am just super awkward so It makes it hard to make friends.
>>
>>36452851
>>36452888
I've read that you don't fully develop your auxiliary until you're around 22 or something. I wouldn't be surprised if you were being mistyped as intj since they are both leading Ni
>>
>>36452893
>You can't change types.
this is a lie. one of the reasons mbti is discredited as a personality inventory is because people get different types all of the time depending on where they are in their lives.

scientists don't use mbti anymore and haven't for decades.
>>
>>36452918
Can I ask you why you would rather be ENFJ?
>>
>>36452938
Interesting. ENFJs are usually king normies until they begin to show their auxiliary Ni aka autism
>>
>>36452821
God, I hate computer science. No I'm in math. Loved it since I was 3 when my dad told me I can put as many numbers behind each other as I want and it will still be something that exists. Last thing I heard from him. So that's what I held onto, finished calc when I was 12. Kept going from there.

Same, holy shit. Annoying as all hell.

Yeah it's fine where I'm at, they know not to fuck with me.

What country you live in?

Wanna hear a funny Story? Had a date with a girl today. I have like 3 friends and they all told me not to talk about maths with her. So halfway through the date we start to run out of things to talk about and I just start slamming her with calculus 2. So when I noticed what I was doing I excused myself and went to the bathroom thinking I just fucked myself. Come back and apologize and she said she doesn't mind and she thought it was cool. Not sure what to think about it but she asked for another date next weekend! I asked her to take the test and she said she would do it after she wakes up tomorrow because she's exhausted from sports or something (meet at the local volleyball field, she's way better than me though haha) she's pretty cool. It's easy to talk to her, because she actually thinks about what I say while I'm saying it, obv not the math stuff but everything else
>>
>>36452918
I wish I could build crazy shit in my garage. But seriously I'm coming up 17 and I'm cripplingly antisocial.
>>
>>36452886
fe matches much more closely. I couldn't really even understand what the fi was trying to get across.

Though, I do NOT typically share things about myself. And if I do it's almost always to try to make other people more comfortable, or feel better about some problem they're having.

>>36452946
I'm 26 now and I think I think I got INTJ from 16-22 various times. Sounds pretty accurate. That's about when I started getting different results when I tried (usually once a year for school or work, fucking normie institutions.)
>>
I wish all the extroverts would make a separate normalfag chatroom instead of coming here. Or, better yet, just joining any other existent community. It's not like they have trouble fitting in.
>>
>>36452783
How so? How do you tell an ENTJ apart?
>>
>>36453099
Lad, do something while you can. Don't still be here when you're not 17.
>>
>>36453069

I actually have aspergers. People find my interests weird. I also sperge a lot. I was an outcast in school despite my effort to make friends because of this
>>
>>36453099
Report submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds..............................

ORIGANOREALLY
>>
>>36453172
Because they're really bossy and just a little autismo.
>>
>>36453154
Why? Just because I'm an extrovert doesn't mean I can't talk to you guys. I used to love hanging out with people like you guys.
>>
>>36433140
Before i took the test & before i knew what this even was i looked at the pictures and couldn't help but feel compelled by the ENTP pepe and i ended up scoring it.

What does it mean?
Do you guys like me or h8 me
>>
It's so strange to me. The INFP on papaer should not be the archetypal loser. The INFP should be the friend that you can trust your life with. I blame the bitter, unempathetic normalfag world making INFPs into losers and outcasts. The saying that nice guys finish last is just too true I guess.
>>
>>36452979
I think being an INFJ would be a bit of a head ache. Reading into though, I think I've just met better ENFJs than INFJs in my life
>>
>>36453342
I'm an INFP and I have friends.
>>
>>36453265
It just means the test is shit and you shouldn't think too much about it.
>>
>>36453366
I'm an INFP and have friends too. But life is still shit for me and I can tell it is for fellow anons ITT. I feel like we get treated the worst that's all.
>>
>>36453213
This board is for shy lonely people with nowhere else to go, it's disgusting when extries show up just to start bragging about your friends and gfs. We've all had that life shoved down our throats. For once, I want to talk with just robots.
>>
>>36453417
I think I get treated okay. It's kind of shit but it's not because people are mean to me, if anything they're very nice.
>>
>>36453417
It's because you're all unbearable. Insufferably emotional.
>>
>>36453433
tbqh /r9k/ makes me think safe spaces are actually a pretty good idea and I see where the SJW's are coming from.

Normies and their shit are the background radiation of life, you can go anywhere to hear that. But for robots who have very view places to express themselves it's important to have somewhere to do that and be heard, and it can be very annoying when normies come in here and just try and dominate the discussion.
>>
File: meme2.png (777KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
meme2.png
777KB, 1024x1024px
>>36435019

chart updated
>>
>>36453433
I can understand that. God I really want to discuss this out, but taking that goddamned test and informing myself about all this shot really makes me feel sorry for 90%of humanity. Sorry for disturbing.
>>
>>36453453
This meme is true but you're misunderstanding it. On the outside, INFPs are quite collected. Most people are pretty indifferent to them.
>>
>>36453512
Explain Hyde's retype?
>>
>>36453563
yeah until you have a breakdown and get all pissy because you're having a feels. can't reason with you when you're in that state.
>>
>>36453578
Someone said he typed himself as ENTJ
>>
>>36434192
I'm an ENTP ME major and I seem to be doing alright as of now
>>
whats the most patrician type?
I think it is istj-a

t. intp-t
>>
File: skepticalwojak.png (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
skepticalwojak.png
10KB, 225x225px
>>36453600
>reason

Do you even feel?
>>
>>36453626
If we're going by enjoyment of life and probability of success, it'd be ENFJ.
>>
>>36453621
Does that N stand for normie?
>>
>>36453656
>ENFJ
I have some integrity
I don't want to be a worthless scum
>>
1. Your type.
2. What are you listening to?

1. INFP
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbboIwGp8L0
>>
We need to rank these things on how robot they are.
>>
>>36453745
1. INFP
2.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgtbF35jf-4
>>
>>36453647
Not really, no. blox
>>
>>36453615
Ah, I found the post where he said that too, alright-y, I mean that's definitely not far off anything with an F would surprise me a lot more.

I'd put NorthernLion as ENTP but he's more or less just a let's player who isn't shit than a personality in the sense that most of the other people in the list are.
>>
>>36453075
Mexico. God hates me

>So when I noticed what I was doing I excused myself and went to the bathroom thinking I just fucked myself.

Kek. Hit too close to home

>Come back and apologize and she said she doesn't mind and she thought it was cool. Not sure what to think about it but she asked for another date next weekend! I asked her to take the test and she said she would do it after she wakes up tomorrow because she's exhausted from sports or something (meet at the local volleyball field, she's way better than me though haha) she's pretty cool. It's easy to talk to her, because she actually thinks about what I say while I'm saying it, obv not the math stuff but everything else

She seems really cool. Good luck fellow ENTJ. Btw do you practice any particular sport?

>>36453185
Sperg how?

>>36453202
This. Also, fast walkers. Though this can go for any other type, entjs are usually the ones trailblazing their way throughout people
>>
>>36453810
If you think you're superior because of this, you're delusional. People with undeveloped feeling are

a) assholes no-one likes
b)incapable of meaningfully relating to anyone
c)just do what they think they're "supposed" to do, because they have no real dreams and don't actually give a shit about anything
>>
File: WTFLIFE.jpg (974KB, 2000x1370px) Image search: [Google]
WTFLIFE.jpg
974KB, 2000x1370px
>>36453883
typical feel-fag response
>>
I'm an ESTP and I do not lick my own dick
>>
>>36453928
I don't like you.

bloxx
>>
>>36453963
You're anonymous, there's no reason to lie.
>>
>>36453738
And your type is? Cause you sound insufferable lol
>>
>>36453846

Like get really excitable or touchy about certain subjects
>>
>>36453928
Man that image looks autistic. I don't feel like reading through all of that. Your a fag for having that saved on your computer anon.
>>
>>36453745
1. INTP
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYgT7K6bSVU
>>
INTJ
Should I kill myself?
>>
>>36454109
>Should I kill myself?
do you want to?
>>
>>36454109
>Not even INFP and thinking about ending it
Kek. Your on normal mode you scrub.
>>
>>36453745
INFP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAlXfs3Ta_A

Not my favorite by them but I like this new stuff, moderately hype for the album.
>>
>>36453846
Player almost everything known to man before. Basketball, Volleyball, Soccer, Badminton, Handball used to do triathlons.
Mexico isn't to bad, wish I could stay in contact with you somehow but don't really know how to do that here
>>
>>36454109
No, why? Did you fuck up?
>>
>>36453745
1.ISFP
2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiysKaxVYEs

This was on my recommended list and I can't stop listening to it.
>>
>>36453600
I hate this truth. This is what keeps me from talking to people.

>>36453626
>I think it is istj-a

I agree
>>
File: pedoeee.png (388KB, 1152x864px) Image search: [Google]
pedoeee.png
388KB, 1152x864px
>>36454059
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaeeeeepoooooooooooooo pooooooooo poooooooooooo ca caaaaaaaaa pee pee caca
>>
>>36454193
>>36454133
Not really. But as a competitive person I fear that being an INTJ will be a huge problem for me in the future.
>>
>>36454038
Ahh. Yeah that bothers me from the ENFJs I've met. I find it cute though. I get why others don't though

>>36454157
Great. I play tennis, basketball and I go swimming sometimes but my autism is focused on lifting moreso than anything else. I usually namefag on these threads. People usually drop their discord but I'll give you a throwaway mail if you are okay with it
>>
>>36453626
INTP and INFJ imo
>>
>>36453670
I meant "alright" as in career path.

I have a lot failed relationships with people due to being being extremely inconsiderate.
>>
>>36454288
your type doesnt limit you. it only shows you how to approach things. you can achieve anything you want to.
>>
>>36454302
I don't mind, you'll probably recognize it's me when I send you a mail anyway
>>
>>36454335
whats so good about intp?
t. intp
>>
>>36454265
What are you 13

>>36454335
>>36454449

INTP is the comfiest type. Very few needs, rarely offended, can get along with anyone if they want to, can amuse themselves for ages.
>>
File: Cv4wZ-1XEAAr_yg.jpg (90KB, 962x978px) Image search: [Google]
Cv4wZ-1XEAAr_yg.jpg
90KB, 962x978px
>>36454484
>INTP is the comfiest type

But we have no motivation anon, we'll never get anywhere in life.
>>
>>36454532
>we'll never get anywhere in life.
where the hell do you want to get?
>>
>>36454429
Ok then [email protected]

Open to everyone who is willing to chat btw. Except ENTPs
>>
>>36454556
A job that's decently interesting but also pays well enough for me to not die
>>
File: 1491880318710.jpg (1MB, 1076x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1491880318710.jpg
1MB, 1076x1080px
>>36433140
ENFP master race reporting in. I love little girls too.
>>
>>36454484
all you have listed are true
but my life feels empty
i feel like i am incapable of feeling love
i feel like I am sustaining my metabolic processes while deriving surface level pleasure from tv series and masturbation

food tastes good, art is nice etc. so i find life worth continuing but I don't think i will ever have anything "grand" in my life
>>
>>36454571
OK I hit you up. It's 4 in the morning here, good night guys
>>
>>36454639
INTP here. You gotta humble yourself. Start reading poetry, or listen to people who are really passionate and try to absorb what they have, just get some experience that doesn't involve your introverted thinking (the ego). You have emotions, they are just buried under years of ennui.

If you were ever creative, don't give up on that. Imagination is the main gateway to our emotions and sense of identity.
>>
>>36454620
enfp
do u ever think u might be entp and/or test as entp
>>
>>36454639
>>36454874
Also, study your dreams. Complex emotions can be found in the subconscious.
>>
>Gets INTP
>The Logician
>Otherwise known as The Philosopher

>Has masters in Philosphy
>Specializes in Logic

Well then...
>>
>>36434381
I'm ENTP and I'm interested in learning coding. But Im afraid I'll just end up starting and then losing interest very soon.

Any tips on on how to stay on track?
>>
>>36455161
Meme magic my brother
>>
>>36453512

Ethan isnt INTJ my dude. He is either INFJ or ENTP. Probably ENTP
>>
the real question is
what type rei is?
>>
>>36454639

>but I don't think i will ever have anything "grand" in my life

I always get INTP but this exact reason made realize that im not one. I have always wanted to be able to work towards a "greater goal" or an ideal of some sorts. I think i will never really feel truly statisfied if i cant realize the desire to work on such a goal. Where as INTPs seem to be ok with not doing anything.
>>
>>36455289
>Where as INTPs seem to be ok with not doing anything
absolutely
if you have any ambition beyond the least you can get away with, you are probably not an intp

however, i sometimes get an istp too
i'm an engineer btw (by trade)
t. >>36454639
>>
>>36455289
>Where as INTPs seem to be ok with not doing anything.
not if they see their future self if he continues drifting through the neet life. add some /pol/ brainwashing to have children and the intp starts to torture himself.
>>
>>36455383
>add some /pol/ brainwashing to have children

>tfw too intelligent to not be antinatalist
>>
>>36455358
Stop using your personality type as an excuse to be a NEET. Plenty of INTPs were ambitious, like Abraham Lincoln. And do you think Darwin and Einstein made their great discoveries by doing "the least they could get away with?" Intuitives strive for constant improvement.
>>
File: Czgm0FyW8AAZ4Nj.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Czgm0FyW8AAZ4Nj.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>36455491
this

using your mbti type (which right off the bat is barely science) to justify your lack of drive and motivation in life is pretty retarded desu
>>
>>36455491
not sure about darwin but einstein certainly did, read about his theory, his name is not mentioned much but somehow he gets most of the credit.
>>
>>36455562
My point still stands, these people had goals and focus in their lives. If you're just drifting and doing the bare minimum that's a sign that there is a problem you need to fix.
Thread posts: 518
Thread images: 88

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.