[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons, have you ever fapped to the idea of being fucked by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: 156-CWCMegan1.jpg (103KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
156-CWCMegan1.jpg
103KB, 750x563px
Femanons, have you ever fapped to the idea of being fucked by one of your orbiters?
>>
>>36433000
>tfw no orbiters to fap to
>>
>>36433000
I never had orbiters until recently but when I became cold and uncaring I was suddenly fawned over. I surprisingly fap a lot less now that I don't really feel anything emotionally but to answer your question, I have started to but feel weird about doing that to someone I don't care about and resort to a fictional version of my last oneitis who was the first person to "orbit" me and I fell in love with them but they abandoned me.
But I think my situation is too much of an outlier to gather any useful data.
>>
If that were the case he wouldn't be an orbiter now would he?
>>
File: 1468156469403.png (138KB, 800x756px) Image search: [Google]
1468156469403.png
138KB, 800x756px
>>36433107
>Go anywhere on the internet
>Say anything
>End the post with: "I'm a girl btw"
>???
>Enjoy your new orbiters.
>>
>>36433000
Bad get. They shlick not fap. Onomatopoeia mother fucker, do you speak it!
>>
>>36433000
I don't have orbiters. All my online friends think I'm a male and I don't know anyone irl.
>>
>>36433107
>>36433152
>femanon here!
>500 replies
XDDDDDD so lonely!!!
>>
File: _Zod.jpg (45KB, 468x341px) Image search: [Google]
_Zod.jpg
45KB, 468x341px
>>36433122

>Now that I don't feel anything emotionally

Who the hell do you think you are, Wednesday Adams?

Some people just can't stand the idea of being normal.

>"I'm going through a period of low mood."

or

>"I'm bored of my current enviroment and friends group."

Conclusion:

>"I must be some freak of human nature whose synapses have ceased functioning on an emotional level in order to single me out as sole witness to the truly bleak wasteland that is our uncaring Universe. Woe - O poetic and hyper-indiviudualistic Woe - is me!"

Pic related. Zod's gonna bust ya for ur weak pisswater attitude, you little punk.
>>
Chris has lost some weight since then.

And that should have sleep with Chris. She is no prize herself.

And why are guys so dumb?

I'm a LADY btw.
>>
File: safe.png (562KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
safe.png
562KB, 1280x720px
>>36434108
I don't think becoming emotionally detached makes me different.
This happens to a lot of people.
I also never implied I'd be this way forever.
I answered the question in my current point of view.
Don't get your panties in a wad, anon.
>>
Honest question for fembots here: If you knew having sex with one of your orbiters would make him happy, would you do it?

One of my best friends is a girl and she knows that I have a thing for her. When we first met she kinda lead me on then dropped me. I want to fuck her but she seems 100% against the idea of a pity fuck or any fuck that involves me, even though she compliments me all the time.

Look I'm no model, for sure, but I'm not fucking deformed. Are all women like this? Does the "pity fuck" even exist? I just want to lose my virginity ffs and I'd rather it be with someone who I care about.
>>
>>36434265
We aren't some slutty sleep with whoever type of people. We are precious.

No I'm not going to have pity sex with you. What's in it for me? Nothing. I can not sleep with you and you will still be there.
Stop dreaming. Just go to a whore since that's what you want me to be anyways right?
>>
>>36434365
I don't want a whore. I want a woman who will be understanding and maybe teach me something. Why are you getting so defensive?
>>
>>36434236

>cold and uncaring
Dramatically self-critical language

>Now that I don't really feel anything emotionally
Absurd claim addressed in my first post

>situation is such an outlier that
snowflakism

Its not something that happens to everyone, it didn't even happen to you. Maybe you EXPECTED to be some sort of anime character who is unfailing emotionally invested in the same basic fairies and butterflies shit on an indefinite basis.

But discovering that human nature does not in fact work like that really should not convince you that you have "shut down emotionally". That's a bad deduction.

People who call themselves cold and uncaring are just making noise. Thats not because their problems don't exist, its because their real problems are so far away from what they're SAYING their problems are that their 'confessions' have no informational or therapeutic value.

You're just rehearsing bad poetry.
>>
>>36434389

Poor little beta boy is scared that Stacey will make fun of him for being a clumsy virgin so he begs for pity sex from whatever mediocre bitch he's latched himself onto, lmfao
>>
>>36434365

>What's in it for me
Wow, we're veering in the direction of genuine female-to-orbiter honesty here!

>Just go to a whore since that's what you want me to be anyways right?
Nevermind.
>>
>>36433168
You're a good person, I respect you for that to be desu

You should make friends though and not be lonely using your female powers
>>
My professor, is very awkward and lanky and used to be in stem but decided to teach communications instead. The problem is he so awkward that no one pays attention to him in class. But my god his awkwardness is a real turn on, the things I would would do to that man but I won't because it would cost him his job.... I don't even know if he has a wife. Many a sweaty night thinking of him
>>
>>36434408
Or this is a genuine perception of my emotions which with all honesty is probably biased but considering the answer to this post would make sense most from my own perspective.
Also the shit your spouting is just your own bias with no factual evidence of how minds work.
Also, yes it's an outlier to what was probably mostly the target audience of people who feel capable of wanting people and also people accustomed to having orbiters.
I'm an outlier to the data being collected on this post. Not society.
You're reaching like all hell just because you're agitated by the perception I have of myself because it comes off stereotypically fantastical but it's a genuine one.
And on top of all that. I don't find "cold" self critical. Some people are hot heads and some people are cold. Or something in between. It's being self aware of your disposition. That's like calling a fat person self critical for calling themself fat. No. It's just information at which the listener can determine if it's negative or positive.
>>
File: 1466204144101.png (624KB, 722x525px) Image search: [Google]
1466204144101.png
624KB, 722x525px
>>36433000
i e-dated an orbiter for about a week and we had skype sex a couple times before he started saying shit like "i love you more than anything i have ever loved before" and "if i had you in my arms right now i might just ask you to marry me" and clingy shit like that so i ended it and he cried on skype and so i hungup and blocked him and he started stalking me on social media so i had to block him on all that too

never again breh
>>
>>36434598

Are you sure you aren't the professor?
>>
>>36434765
Hearty kek. Thanks anon.
>>
>>36434645
Don't blame you, that shit just screams neckbeard.
>>
I masturbate to the idea of every user of this board being transported to a void naked and then i get raped by robots. Just one cause i dont dig gangbangs. A cute one. Thats it.
>>
File: 20170404_121216.jpg (31KB, 194x215px) Image search: [Google]
20170404_121216.jpg
31KB, 194x215px
I had a whole online friend circle of people who were great online but awkward as hell irl so to prevent myself from some day actually meeting up with them I beta orbited some depressing girl and faked a whole decent into madness until they hated me.

No regrets
>>
>>36434645
>I had camera sex with a guy, why does he cling to me?

I literally don't understand the reasoning behind this shit. You willingly were showing off your body and masturbating and whatever, why would you do that shit if you have no interest in him? You wouldn't happen to be a whore would you?

Like why do women do this shit? What did you honestly expect was going to happen?
>>
File: Houses.jpg (79KB, 980x550px) Image search: [Google]
Houses.jpg
79KB, 980x550px
>>36434643

>Outlier to the target audience
How is being an outlier amongst women with orbiters any less self-aggrandising than being an outlier amongst women? Or amongst general humans? If anything you are claiming even more snowflakism.

(I realise that that argument is basically sophistry, but then again, so was yours...)

> you're agitated by the perception I have of myself because it comes off stereotypically fantastical but it's a genuine one.

This is actually dead on. When the sentence began with "You're reaching" I assumed it would be the usual "durr insecurity" ad hominem defence, but you actually nailed my POV here pretty well. Still not reaching though, because your self image is clearly fantastical.

>I don't find 'cold' self critical.
That's whats so annoying about chicks who claim to be 'cold'. They are stealth-bragging coz they think they've discovered some inner strength or something.

There's no such thing as inner strength. If you were strong, other people would know about it.

>Its just information
And part of that information is connotation.

But if you're so objective, why don't you shed some light for us?

You have orbiters, and apparently had them before the light went out on your limbic system.

Tell us in your factual and precise idiom what a girl REALLY thinks of her orbiters.

>Hard mode: Do it without using the word 'nice'
>>
>>36434765
Do you mean my grammar? I just mean I would never allow myself to get involved with a man, if it cost him his living. Plus women can get sweaty flicking the bean... If that's what you mean???
>>
>>36433000
several times, exclusively really

my dream is to lose my virginity to one of my orbiters preferably before summer
>>
>>36434990
I said I had one "orbiter" prior and I fell in love with him.
Though this wasn't because he was an orbiter. I honestly felt for a moment I hit a statistical jackpot that this guy I adored liked me. So much so I didn't take it to be true at first which is why I was orbited at all.
And I wouldn't describe him as nice.
He was a bit of an asshole really to most people. He was grumpy and bitter but intelligent and respectable.
Right now id describe the current orbiters as all having different personalities but they kiss up to me and try to edit themselves to get my affection which makes their personalities run together to be empty and obsessed with sex when I wish they'd just talk about their own interests and shit. I regret telling them I'm a girl because they'd otherwise probably be good friends.
>>
>>36434645

That is fucking pathetic and he deserved 100% of it for being such a clingy faggot for some random slut on the internet
>>
File: fellowship1.jpg (877KB, 2100x968px) Image search: [Google]
fellowship1.jpg
877KB, 2100x968px
>>36435159

>likes the asshole, whom she also believed to be out of her league

>dislikes the ones who 'kiss up' to her

>Wants them to stop pursuing a relationship with her and just be friends.

I'm at a loss, anon. I always want this r9k stuff to be just a meme.

Also, "asshole to most people" = asshole.
The fact that only you saw his 'tender' side or whatever doesn't mean a thing. You judge a man by how he stands in relation to his society, not by how he treats the person he's trying to fuck.

And you said yourself he abandoned you, so that's clearly what he WAS doing.

High Status, and a Pump'n'Dumper. Truly the "jackpot".

If you really were emotionally dead you would have the objectivity to admit that your hardwired female tastes are degrading to your basic human dignity.

I would rather BE one of those animals than to have an inbuilt emotional need for them to fuck me.

I can't imagine what your concept of Personal Pride must look like. A cracked funhouse mirror of cosmic absurdity.
>>
>>36433152
i really love shoving spaghetti in all my holes im a girl btw.
>>
>>36433000
>>36434265
I like only ever do pity fucks. Im the same way I want sex with someone I care about but I know I'm too emotionally disturbed for a relationship so friendship fuck with someone I care about is best. I have really high standards for if they are a khv though. I don't want stds, I also have really really high standards for how they treat me, how we interact and get along, and their disposition/behavior/idiosyncrasies. Basically the only guy I'm not fearful of is extra beta. I'm approaching my 30s though and haven't found a khv in years. But when I was younger I took about a dozen v cards. I've only been with 3 guys who weren't virgins and they are the same. 5 girls too non of them were virgins but it doesn't matter because with girls I have totally different standards.

Basically if he's a khv, respectful, sweet, caring, and has the same nerdy hobbies/interests as me, we play the same vidya and all that I'd take his virginity for free. I wouldn't want to fuck more than 5 times at least too, to train him up. I mean anything less is a waste, he'd have to be really bad at it.

A weird thing is the most experienced guy I was with who was with more ppl than me would not believe me when I told him I wasn't a virgin, and I'd been having sex for like 9 years or more at that point in time. It was weird only cos he was the only one who'd really know what a pussy felt like and he refused to believe I was a whore. Weird right? I have a innie or simpson lips or whatever. When I camwhored about two years back I got asked every time I got on cam if I was a virgin even while I was putting huge dildos inside my pussy hole...
>>
>>36434389
>Asking a woman why she's being so defensive

Good one
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.